FM14: Request a Screenshot Thread

SRL88

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Any chance someone can post a screenshot of ravel morrison 5 years or more in please? Have the chance to buy him but not sure how he'll develop.

The thing about Ravel is, he starts out with very bad personality stats. For him to ever get exceptional, he needs heavy, dilligent tutoring. So trick is to start tutoring him as early as possible and as much as possible before he turns 23.

The thing about Ravel is, he starts out with very bad personality stats. For him to ever get exceptional, he needs heavy, dilligent tutoring. So trick is to start tutoring him as early as possible and as much as possible before he turns 23.

He never accepts a tutor though so it's near on impossible to get him to his potential he might as well have his PA the same number as his CA.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Mind showing me Dan Crowley and Serge Gnabry of Arsenal please?

The Dan Crowley in my game didn't managed to fulfill his potential me thinks. Went to Crawley on loan in 2016 & 17 and then out on Loans to Luton 2018, York 2019 and apparently got released and now 2020 Fleetwood on a free.

gf79.jpg

Serge Gnabry did better, left for Bayern in 2019 for 15.5m.

qi8h.jpg

Thanks for that! I'm only half way through the second season and Crowley looks better than that for me! Gnabry though... looks like with the right training he could be absolutely top drawer. Thanks again! Any chance of Hector Bellerin?

b9eo.jpg

nujz.jpg

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Hey guys,

Could someone post a screenshot of Bernard Mensah from around 2016 onwards? His showing **** potential and looked up that he has -8 but his determination is only 10 before tutoring. Wondering how well he develops?

Cheers!

Here you go, bud. I'm in 2024.

s440.png

Hey guys,

Could someone post a screenshot of Bernard Mensah from around 2016 onwards? His showing **** potential and looked up that he has -8 but his determination is only 10 before tutoring. Wondering how well he develops?

Cheers!

And another one for you with him age 22.

bernardmensah22.png

That skin is beautiful. Gave it a download last night, and looks awesome!

Any chance of a screenshot of Tony Sarabia a few years into the game? Trying to decide whether he's going to have long-term potential leading the line for my Roma side.

Can i get some screenshots for these watford youngsters?

Arie Ammann

Harry Kyprianou, Jorell Johnson, Alfie Young, Josh Doherty

George Byers, Carl Stewart

Mahlondo Martin, Tom Rosenthal, Alex Jakubiak

Dennon Lewis

Got a save where i want them all in the first team within five years... wanna know if its actually achievable...

• 3 weeks later...

Archived