• Last Reply

FC United Of Manchester- Skrill North - 2014/15

SASiF.png

Club Information | Facilities | Manager Profile | Board Overview | Confidence

A tense end to a great season.

League Table

Past Positions

Results 1 / Results 2

We did it! We won promotion through the playoffs, in a season where we were the favourites for the drop. We got off to an OK start, and soon found our form. We spent the majority of the season in and around the playoff places, and although we got close on more than one occasion to stealing the top spot, it never happened due to Lowestoft having an incredible season. Our problem was that we were drawing too many matches, but it wasn't a big enough problem to cost us a playoff place. We finished second, got a match against 5th placed Hednesford. We lost the first match away 1-0, and take the second leg to penalties when normal time finished 2-1. So it went to penalties, which we won with a score of 5-4. In the final, we hosted Histon. All three goals in the match were scored in the last 15 minutes, and we managed to grind out a 2-1 win to seal promotion to the Skrill Premier!

FA Cup - We fought our way to the 4th round, where we played Tottenham at White Hart Lane. They annihilated us 6-1!

FA Trophy - We won, winning every game but one along the way. Luton took the game to extra time in the final, be we ground out another goal to win it 2-1.

Squad

Staff

Transfers

Finances - All the activity in the cups has really helped my finances, and we're in a really good financial state.

Key Players

Paul Clayton, Greg Daniels, Pat Abraham - My three awesome strikers. All three scored their fair share, with Clayton as our top scorer this season. Daniels was out for two months with a double hernia (Which I can imagine is very uncomfortable), but when he came back from injury he went straight back to scoring.

Conor Tinnion - Tinnion was fantastic on the left wing, setting up 19 goals in the league and scoring 5 for himself.

Frank Sinclair - What a legend, and he played as well as I expected him to. By far my best defender this season, and he scored a few as well.

Awards

Skrill North Player Of The Season

FA Cup Biggest Overachievers

FA Trophy Biggest Overachievers

Aims For Next Season

Survival in Skrill Premier is my priority. I'd love another FA Cup run, but I don't think I'll get so lucky. I'd also like to defend the FA Trophy, but the league is much more important.

Other News

Upgrades to the youth and training facilities are on the go.

I got a new contract. £700 p/w, but only until June 2016.

Career Overview

Season          League                League Finish     Achievements
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2014/15         Skrill North          2st               Promotion via playoffs, FA Cup 4th Round, FA Trophy winners

AFC Fylde – Championship 2022/23 – Season 9

So after surviving our debut season in the Championship if history was anything to go by we'd be winning the playoffs this season though I'd be happy to stay in the league again with the board wanting a mid-table position though with no money as I'd already spent it before the season updated. The media predicted we'd also just about stay up with an 18th placed finish whilst the bookies didn't give us much chance.

Transfers - I splashed the cash this season (though most of it is in clauses) whilst we had it blowing away our record transfer several times as I raided Europe to snatch up what promising cheap youngsters I could. Though attempts to sign a keeper proved fruitless - unattached keepers wanted too much wages, whilst teams wanted silly money for their keepers - Wolves wanted £7m and Sevilla wanted £20m for 17yo worth a couple of hundred grand, when I finally found a keeper - a youth keeper who Man Utd would let go for free his transfer fell through due to me not being able to afford his agent fee as the sale of French Defender Carmignani for a record and crazy £250K went through the day after, after rebidding and knocking the Keepers demands down he agreed to join before Forest offered him three times the money at the last minute (and approached to sign him costing them £600K when Utd would let me have him for free) :(

League Cup - With no money or real reputation increase I fielded a second string this season as we again drew Mansfield in the first round and just about beat them before again taking on Liverpool though this time they fielded there full side and they just about beat my second string 1-0.

FA Cup - Weirdly we also drew Mansfield in the FA Cup 3rd Round and again it took two goals from Ravn to beat them - though we did need a dodgy goal to beat them Striker Oumar was off the pitch getting treated, Mansfield took a goal kick and one of their players won the header and knocked the ball back towards their goal when Oumar re-entered the field miles offside and closest to the ball (well he was onside because a Mansfield player headed the ball but he shouldn't have been allowed to re-enter the pitch just outside the penalty area?) and whipped in a cross for Ravn to head home. Though we did blow it in the Fourth Round gifting Bournemouth two goals and then not turning up at all in the replay.

Table - Frustrating pretty much sums up the season, we started well with two wins and two draws from our opening four games however after losing to Liverpool in the Cup we lost four of our next five games and slid down the table, we'd then grab a couple of wins to pull us up the table before losing again to drag us back down though an excellent run from December to February which saw us win eight and draw four matches climbed us upto an impressive third place and with an outside of promotion we collapsed not helped by my Keeper out of the blue demanding a transfer on the eve of the game against Sheffield Utd that would have seen us open a gap in the automatic promotion spots that saw his morale hit bottom and him give up in several games it also didn't help that I lost my French Midfielders Fuchs and Kiefer to long term injuries at this time as well as from the final 14 games we lost 10 and won the remaining four dropping us down to mid-table. Sheffield Utd also did their best to blow their promotion chances as after spending half the season in the promotion places they blew it at the end and had to settle for the playoffs.

Squad and Overview

Keeper Padraig Boggan had a mixed season he put in some good performances but also had some shockers, though most annoyingly he was in good form until he randomly demanded a move to a bigger club in February which killed his morale and form until he randomly withdraw his demand, he is also now described as a Premier League rated Keeper which slightly explains why I've had trouble finding a replacement.

In Defence Curtis Hall had an excellent season at Right Back though the Left Back position is still a problem Norwegian John Anders Etterstad put in some good performances but went missing at times though he's still young and learning, rotating with him was loanee Ibra Dyer who did well enough.

In the Centre of Defence Keithlyn Coddingtown was in excellent form and was even named part of the EuroU21 Dream Team, and unlike Boggan he hasn't demanded to be listed yet despite asking several times for a transfer, though I still haven't had an actual bid for him and it's possibly due to his fitness concerns - he doesn't get injured but he became jaded several times this season and had to be sent on holiday and he cannot really play twice a week without getting tired. Partnering him was Croatian Vlado Kramaric who was also in good form, whilst providing cover was record signing Austrian Patrick Burchert who is being groomed to hopefully partner but more than likely replace Coddingtown in the defence.

In Midfield Paul Fuchs was in fine form as my Anchor man and also grabbed aload of assists thanks to being my set-piece taker.

In the Playermaker role was fellow Frenchman Christian Kieffer who started the season in excellent form pulling the strings and even scoring for fun however he missed most of the second half of the season through injury and it was no surprise our form suffered without him, providing cover was highly rated Hungarian Sandor Molnar who started to show his potential before a broken leg ruled him out for most of the season.

Playing alongside them were two promising Englishmen Eddie Miller had been loaned from Southamption and added some extra quality to the midfield as did Ernie Hooper who intialy joined on loan before being snatched up for a bargain £40K. Providing cover was Miguel Livermore who started the season strongly until a longterm injury finished his season (and was the reason for me loaning Hooper in the first place), Jimmy Brightly also did well when called upon, whilst American Chris Hewitt rotated through a couple of roles as players kept dropping and becomes the second player after Coddingtown to get the Promising Tag :cool:.

Upfront Captain Marc Guthrie was in good form though his partner Gurkan Aker was on fire grabbing the most goals and assists this season, though cover was a problem this season whilst Oumar Ouedraogo's stats look impressive he was on a 22 game goal-drought before ending it with a hat-trick, he then grabbed another hat-trick in his next game and scored five hat-tricks this season - meaning 15 of his 20 goals came in hat-tricks which is good for the goals scored column but not great for points, whilst Danish Youngster Kristoffer Ravn only managed to score against Mansfield this season and he really needs to be loaned out for experience but I don't have the players to cover him.

Best XI - Still a little messed up in midfield as Kieffer is again randomly selected in the DM role despite being the only Midfielder who cannot play in that position, whilst Fuchs is cruely benched despite playing better in more games than the rest?

Finances - Not great as we lost £1.5m this season which was my spend on transfers, however it was a calculated risk as I needed some squad depth and should get some money back if I need to sell any of them. Our utter lack of sponsors didn't help as we only brought in £28K compared to the average of £2.9m, whilst Tycoon backed Sheffield Utd brought in an insane £37m - over half of the total amount for the league, I'm guessing that is how the game gets around the fair play rules with a Tycoon.

Facilities - Get increased again but still haven't produced any youth players worth talking about and to make matters worse one of my Academy players was generated at League One Bolton (still only Skrill Prem PA) meaning any decent players I generate are likely to appear at other clubs.

Reputation - Slight increase as we move upto two stars but still one of the lowest in the league.

Goals for next season

- Survive, though with us losing money we'd be best making a run for the Premier League as soon as possible as wage demands are increasing past the point of where we can afford them, I wouldn't have minded spending a few seasons building up our facilities in the Championship but with no money that isn't going to happen.

- Try and keep hold of Coddingtown or at least get big money for him.

- Also need to bring in a new Keeper to either cover or replace Boggan, a backup Left Back and Right Back wouldn't go amiss either.

Leaderboard points (FM Mode)

Single Game: 445,155 (226,199th)

Single Season: 119,257 (309,591th)

Single Season in England: 119,257 (200,682th)

Single Season Championship: 119,257 (32,964th) - Same as last season, it seems I did worse this season points wise.

This Season: 103,178

Career Overview

Season          League                League Finish     Achievements                  Leaderboard Points (Season/Game)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
2014/15        Skrill North             3rd        Playoff Finalists                
2015/16        Skrill North             3rd        Playoff Winners - Promoted!                
2016/17        Skrill Premier           13th                                                  20,675 / 27,370
2017/18        Skrill Premier           5th        Playoff Winners - Promoted!                27,387 / 51,605
2018/19        League Two               18th                                                  46,936 / 98,541
2019/20        League Two               6th        Playoff Winners - Promoted!                51,575 / 150,116
2020/21        League One               5th        Playoff Winners - Promoted!                72,604 / 222,720
2021/22        Championship             16th                                                  119,257 / 341,977
2022/23        Championship             10th                                                  103,178 / 445,155

Whats the skin mate and where from?

as fcunitedfan said, OPZ Elite. Its pretty good.

Waiting on Steklo

That's not his actual name is it? If it is that is a brilliant name for a player who, hopefully, will be a legend at your club;)

Yep. Sure is his name :D

He should be brilliant. Would like to develop him a lot more and maybe get rid of ambitious trait so he will stay with me and not want 2345345345345354 bucks a week

@ Gypsum - I can't imagine you'd sell him, whatever his value. If I were you, I'd keep him around until he retires and then hope he makes a good staff member.

Oh yeah, I will NEVER sell him. He's obviously out of his depth in the Premier league, but he's still pretty handy (especially now I've changed my tactics and got a bit of form going) and can do a job in cup games. He is a club legend too, along with Ryan Neil, who is still capable in the Premier league but unfortunately always injured these days.

RyanNeil_HistoryCareerStats-2_zps1568a954.png

48i2alstwhlf7v54g.jpg

Bedford Town

Season 2019/20

Table / Position Graph / Squad / Finances / Transfers / Manager / Lg. Records (team) / Lg. Records (ind)

Season Six saw...well, not much. Another tough season, one which never saw us far from the bottom of the table, but one which saw us safely out of the relegation zone with a few games to spare (despite ending in a worse position on the table than our previous season). We still leak too many goals--something I will have to address in the off season. It really was a rather unremarkable season in all respects.

Tom Collins continued to shine, with 32 goals (25 league)--3rd on the league goalscoring chart---and still no mention in the PoY voting. Poor lad is really getting overlooked. At 21 years old, he is already a club legend (thanks to the folks in the steam chat group for point that out to me--hadn't thought to check!

PLAYOFFS

Not this season!

Cup Competitions

Our FA Cup run ended about the same as last year, with a single victory against a lower league team, followed by an away draw against Middlesbrough. We actually played them pretty close, and the 2-0 defeat was nothing to be ashamed of. The crowd of nearly 12K (and the gate fees they garnered) helped keep us close to solvent on the year. Hopefully we can get an extra match in next year in this competition.

In the FA Trophy saw us play three teams over 5 matches, scoring 9 goals (Collins had 6) and conceding 8. A 2-1 win vs Guiseley was followed by a 2-2 away draw against Newport County before a solid 2-0 win at home saw us through to the next round. This time it was a home 3-3 draw (Collins scoring the equalizer in the 64th minute) to see us meet AFC Telford at their place. Unfortunately, Collins couldn't continue his FA Trophy goalscoring form, and we fell 2-0 in a match which was heavily influenced by the refs. Oh well --- on a positive note, Collins bagged the competition top goalscorer award.

Our final match in the FA Trophy was a 1-0 loss to Braintree, who avenged their defeat at our hands in the playoffs semi-final the season before. It was a match we dominated possession (58-42), but got completely outclassed in the shooting department (outshot 12-2). Refs played a big role once again, issuing 5 yellow cards-leading to 1 red-and 18 fouls to Bedford (0 yellow cards, 4 fouls) to Braintree. Still, overall it was a good run in a competition we weren't expected to progress at all.

Additional Details

Team of the Season

Best XI Inductees

Historical Best XI

Fans Player of the Season (who else? :cool:)

Promoted from the Regional Premier Division Teams:

Wealdstone, Workington, Ashton Utd, Histon, Hendon, Farnborough

League Winners (relegated)

EPL Man City (Nottingham Forest, West Ham Utd, Brentford)

Championship Queens Park Rovers (Barnsley, Northampton, Bolton)

League One Charlton (Rotherham, Crawley, Doncaster, Leicester)

League Two Chesterfield (Wycombe, Bury)

Skrill Premier Scunthorpe (Altrincham, Sutton Utd, Tamworth, Havant & Waterlooville)

Skrill North Stockport (Corby, Redditch, Southport)

Skrill South Basingstoke (Weston-Super-Mare, Chelmsford, AFC Hornchurch)

Cup Winners

English FA Cup West Ham Utd

Capital One Cup Man City

Jonhstone's Paint Trophy Middlesbrough

English FA Trophy Lincoln (note: Tom Collings, Top Goalscorer)

Euro Qualifcation

Champions League Group Stage: Man City, Tottenham, Arsenal

Champions League Best Placed Playoff: Liverpoole

Euro Cup Group Stage: West Ham

Euro Cup Playoff: Man Utd

Euro Cup 3rd QR: Chelsea

Euro Cup 1st QR: None

Continental Achievements

Brighton -- Eliminated from Euro Cup Group Stage

Arsenal -- Eliminated from Champions League Quarter Final (By Paris Saint-Germain)

Chelsea -- Eliminated from Chapions Cup Quarter Final (By Man Utd)

Man Utd -- Eliminated from Chapions League Semi-Final (by FC Bayern)

Man City -- Eliminated from Chapions League Semi Final (By Paris Saint-Germain)

Southampton -- Eliminated from Euro Cup Semi Final (By Tottenham)

Tottenham -- Eliminated from Euro Cup Final (by AS Monaco FC)

What's Next?

Must work on conceding fewer goals. We were just terrible this season. I'm aiming for a mid-table finish this season, with the hopes of being able to push toward playoffs the following season. With that in mind, I trimmed a lot off of the squad, and brought in a couple to help my midfield out. Switching back to a 4-1DM-3-2 in order to shore up the defence better. Hopefully Collins can continue his great form (despite appearing to have maxed out his progession in training...might be at the limits of his ability.

Career Overview

Season            Team                 League            Position(Predicted)         Achievements
2014/15           Bedford Town         Skrill South      19(22)                      Skrill South & FA Cup Overachiever
2015/16           Bedford Town         Skrill North      13(22)                      Skrill North overachiever
2016/17           Bedford Town         Skrill North      11(22)                      Skrill North overachiever
2017/18           Bedford Town         Skrill South      5(21)                       Skrill South, FA Cup Overachiever.  PROMOTED VIA PLAYOFFS!!!!!!!!
2018/19           Bedford Town         Skrill Premier    19(24)                      Skrill Premier, FA Trophy overachiever
2019/20           Bedford Town         Skrill Premier    20(24)                      Skrill Premier Overachiever

Well I've finally been forced to sell Centre-Back Coddingtown :(

His contract was up and the board refused to let me pay him £7K p/w at the start of the season and then after a couple of months of trying to knock him down his agent refused to talk to me :(

In the end all I got was a pathetic £2m (plus 50% sell on fee) that has gone to keeping the club out of the red, the worst thing is despite being chased by the cream of Europe over the last few seasons he went to Watford who are bottom of the Premier League as none of the big teams bothered putting a bid in for him :confused: Sheff Utd (who I turned down £4m from with no clauses in the summer) and West Brom were the only other two sides willing to put up some money for him.

And to make matters worse we are just about top of the Championship at the halfway stage having finally caught upto a nearly unstoppable Sheff Wed side (it took them having most of their side out injured for them to finaly start losing some games) so if we can keep this up we'll be exchanging places with Watford next season :D

2014/2015 Blyth Spartans Review - Skrill North

League Table - Transfers - Finances - Performances

After a fantastic start challenging for the playoffs a series of frustrating injuries to key players meant that the season just went downhill and annoyingly 14th was the lowest position we were at any point that season, which was on par with the board's expectation of finishing mid-table.

Key Players:

3. Despite being out for 5 months in the middle of the season, Joe Jackson managed 8 goals and 9 assists in 21 league games.

2. We actually had the third best defence in the league mainly due to Nathan Buddle, who was an absolute rock at the back.

1. A phenomenal 21 goals, 15 assists and average rating of 7.21 from 44 games meant that the first place goes to my right winger Ben McKenna. Without his goals we would surely have been struggling against relegation and he will definitely continue to be one of my key players.

2015/16 Preview:

Summer 2015 Transfers - Squad overview

Hopefully this season we can get a top half finish as requested by the board, but if we can stay injury-free, I belive we can make a challenge for the playoffs

congrats Gypsum. Good to see Liverpool go down :D

Also, Bolton in the PL? wow

They were in the Skrillex North for awhile in my game

Bolton got bought by an Indian tycoon who invested loads in their facilities. I really have no idea what happened to Liverpool! They sacked Ryan Giggs, and got Pochettino as manager, who has now ditched them to join Blackburn!

The biggest underachievers in my game are Aston Villa, who just got relegated from the Championship!!

Gypsum's End of season update - King's Lynn - 2025/26 - Premier league

League position: 17th (Position chart)

Media prediction: 19th

A really tough season for us on the field wasn't too surprising considering the fortunate nature of our promotion. We really struggled to get any results with our old, more attack-minded tactics. But a fundamental shift from a 442 with two (almost useless) wingers, to 3 CMs and a DM, with Full backs covering the wings really saw us establish ourselves. Thrashings against the top sides turned into close matches, and we picked up good wins against fellow relegation strugglers. This was coupled with an influx of players mid-season thanks to my board giving a wage budget boost due to our very healthy finances. The solidity provided by the new GK, was a massive improvement, as well as other improvements to squad depth across the field. The only disappointment was up-front, where Ryan Neil was our only shining light but was hampered by injury. Coming down to the last game, 1-0 down to Cardiff with a result which would have relegated us, I went back to the old team up-front, Dorey and Neil, only for Neil to come good as he always does in the big games, scoring an equaliser which kept us up! Legend!

I'm positive for next season. With out team fully comfortable with the new tactics, a very profitable financial state, very promising youngsters coming in, improved facilities and a new stadium on the way, things are looking bright for King's Lynn.

Squad

Transfers

Finances

Star players;

Domenico Trimarco - A free-transfer in the January transfer window, was incredibly reliable between the sticks.

David Rodrigues - Established himself in his new role as box-to-box midfielder, and has ignited the interest in some other Premiership teams.

Barry George Bowen - Surely a future legend of ours... another impressive season bossing our back line. He now has 331 league games for us and an average rating over 7.

Legends;

Ian Dorey - Career stats - A tough season for our original legend, however, the struggles of our replacement strikers give me hope that it may be a systemic problem, rather than an issue with Dorey himself. Either way, I won't be cutting him loose any time soon.

Ryan Neil - Career stats - Ryan continues to impress, even at the top level. He started the season as our shining star, scoring 7 goals in the first 11 games. But his injury problems returned, disrupting his season and further damaging his attributes. Hopefully his appearance in the World cup with Jamaica and our improving facilities can get him back to his best.

Year                 League                    Position              Achievements
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2014/15           Skrill North                   7th
2015/16           Skrill North                   4th                Playoff winners
2016/17           Skrill Premier                 2nd                Playoff winners
2017/18           League 2                       10th               FA Cup 3rd round
2018/19           League 2                       3rd                Automatic promotion
2019/20           League 1                       8th        
2020/21           League 1                       4th                Playoff winners, JPT winners, FA Cup 5th round replay 
2021/22           Championship                   9th
2022/23           Championship                   11th
2023/24           Championship                   8th
2024/25           Championship                   6th                Playoff winners
2025/26           Premier league                 17th               Avoided relegation

Weymouth - SEASON 2014/15

SKRILL SOUTH

Club Overview | Club Information | Finances | Squad | Transfers |

SEASON SUMMARY

A rollercoaster first season on the South Coast. This is a season with a cup run against the odds, excited and revolted fans in equal measure, and had people head scratching all season long. From long runs without a win, to 5-1 and 4-5 defeats, the season was never dull. My aim at the beginning of the season, as most people's is at this level in season 1 was purely to stay up. I inherited a terrible squad with far too few players, so the first job was to rebuild the squad. And to be honest, I went for quantity over quality. It took till the last quarter of the season to have anything remotely resembling a settled side. Kept chopping and changing formations, starting 4-4-2 before moving on to the 3-5-2 that helped on the cup run, following struggles in the league and a long run without a win in the middle of the season decided to change things up and tried a 4-5-1 and never looked back. Towards the end of the season I have a few players signed up on 2-yr deals, and a few of the better players have actually signed on again, so looks better going forward.

We survived by the skin of our teeth on the last day of the season. Having drawn with Bromley 4-4 leaving 3 games to go and being 2 points behind. Bromley lost all 3 remaining games and we survive on the last day. The fixture congestion from the cup run, especially with all of the replays, meant for most of October until Mid December we were playing 2/3 times a week. I started prioritising the cup run in an effort to generate money. By the time we played Burnley in the 3rd round the club balance was around £200k

LEAGUE RESULTS

League Table | League Positions

CUP COMPETITIONS

FA Cup | FA Trophy

A magical run in the FA Cup was the highlight of the season, a change of formation for the game against Wycombe had us surprise them and up 3-0 after 20 minutes. We managed to hold on for the rest of the game and see it through for an easier tie against non league Lewes. The reward was a home tie against Championship Burnley who are in the playoffs having finished 3rd. A respectable 0-2 defeat at home ended the dream for this year.

TOP PLAYERS

Paul Johnson Vice Captain, a great box to box midfielder chipping in with a few goals towards the end of the season

Roscoe D'Sane - Top Scorer with 20 goals from 46 games in all competitions - came in to his own for the final run at the end of the season when I moved to a 4-5-1 - hoping I can get another season or two out of him yet

Stuart Axten - Our Most reliable defender who just extended his contract for 2 more seasons

Tim Gould like Paul Johnson, a rock in the heart of the midfield, winning the ball back and chipping in with a few goals

AIMS FOR NEXT SEASON

After the bright finish to the season having changed formations to a 4-5-1 and hopefully being able to spend some of the money from the cup run this year I think a push for the promotion spots is possible, the core of the team have signed on again, and the fringe players can be turned over to add something new to the team. Hopefully there will be an increase in reputation following the cup run and I can attract some better players to the Bob Lucas Stadium this summer

get to start of June and D'Sana and Johnson announce their intentions to retire, also lose 2 others to retirement at 31 and 32 - frustrating at least D'Sana and Johnson are going to see through the second season though

Yep, and when defenders feel the need to try and head the ball clear even though it's clearly going out for a goal kick

Exactly! It was infuriating, but I have re-arranged my defensive corner setup now and it seems to have reduced this drastically. Not that it's a tactical problem, it's clearly an issue with the match engine making ridiculous goalmouth scrambles, but it seems you have to exploit the game to avoid it.

Exactly! It was infuriating, but I have re-arranged my defensive corner setup now and it seems to have reduced this drastically. Not that it's a tactical problem, it's clearly an issue with the match engine making ridiculous goalmouth scrambles, but it seems you have to exploit the game to avoid it.

There certainly seem to be a lot more goalmouth scrambles than in previous versions, even defenders with pretty low intelligence, and at semi-pro level would know that if the ball is going out for a goal kick, leave it the f*$k alone, let it go. Along with a lot more crosses and corners bouncing straight off the bar.

iuSrTJs.png

Grays Athletic - Barclays Premier League - 2035/36 - Eighth

Another shocking season start to haunt us. We let in goals freely and until the end of January, we had only One clean sheet. I was getting really damned frustrated when we would go overseas and thrash Benfica, come home and lost to West Ham. It didn't make sense.

Come January however, we started to dominate and Thiaguiho learnt basic English and started to net goals with ease.

Next season my goal is consistency, however that's easier said than done.

Premier League

League Table

Games

Finances - Sponsorship is going up nicely which offsets the loan we have out for the upcoming stadium. We were in the red by 10 million midseason, however out finishing money as well as CL TV Money and a few other bonuses have us sitting pretty at the moment.

I am very excited for the new stadium coming and will probably save money before we get it so I can upgrade it ASAP. Hopefully will be able to expand it to 55k ish.

Next season will be saving money a bit for this reason, as well as I just need the younger players to develop.

FA Cup - It should have been an easy start against Norwich who are battling to stay mid table in the Championship. However the team was just shocking and we had to go to a replay at Carrow Road. There the 2-0 win was flattering as we were flat and terrible

A great game against Chelsea was a highlight but a very poor win against Millwall and then CH Blackburn taking us to a replay was disapointing.

In the replay, we were starting to get some form and we put them to the sword, however we still let in 2 goals against one of the worst attacks in the Champ. I don't understand it either.

CH Burnley in the Semis were a pushover, yet still scored before halftime in an annoying crappy goal.

Arsenal stole 7th place from us in the league on the final day and were just here to rub it in again it seems. Juan took us in front after a brilliant team effort in the 19th. However we let two in right after and just couldn't create anything afterwards.

Luckily, Arsenal already had a Euro slot, so as runners up we get a Europa League playoff spot.

Capital One Cup - Disapointing. We scraped by Leeds in the 3rd round and after a fightback against Southampton after being down by 2, we went down in extra time.

UEFA Champions League - Group Stage

A reasonable draw to start against Turkish side Galatasaray. We dominated them on the park, with Thiaguinho scoring four over the two games.

A solid group we drew against PSG, Benfica and Anderlecht, however PSG were the only stumbling block. A disapointing 0-1 loss at Parc des Princes condemned us to second place in the group which meant we drew Barcalona in the 1st knockout.

The home leg was one of the biggest games in local history with the town of Aveley going into meltdown on the day. The 12500 stadium was one of the smaller ones Barca get to play in for such a big game and our team really took it to them. Two early goals and we had the lead going into the second half, however they were just too good and grabbed two back in the second.

Our first trip to Camp Nou wasn't to be as the boys struggled against some rampaging Spaniards. A late consolation from Thiaguinho was a stunner, but it wasn't to be.

A great first effort from the boys.

Squad - I think Fullbacks are currently our weak link. We have a few areas which I am still developing, but out attacking is pretty amazing considering we scored five more goals than Newcastle who won the league. However we shipped the most goals in the league not including the relegated teams :/ Over double the amount Newcastle let in.

Transfers - A new subject since there are some interesting movements these days.

I picked up Thiaguinho ont he cheap as well as new goalkeeper Atzori.

Quite sure I overspent on Antonio and Groenveld but brought in van der Heijden and Abarca on frees who are both Brilliant.

Sold both my underperforming strikers in Canales and Pettinari. I think I made a decent profit on them both.

Key Player Profiles

Rodrigo Antonio - Another newcomer to the team, he will be a central part of my defence as he develops. Learning English is #1 priority atm.

Nicholas Brambilla - Another great season, however it was marred by a few injuries, with a torn groin muscle and a sprained ankle keeping him out for 13 weeks total. Man Utd are sniffing around now, but he will stay mine for a long time yet hopefully. Also he somehow missed out on the Italian side for the Euros. Gutting.

Player of the Season

Thiaguinho - Amazing player who only cost me 5 mil. Best purchase I have made in quite a long time in FM. Scoring at ease for most of the season, most games we lost due to him playing poorly. I need to get his mentals up, but he is still young so we have a ways to go. Would like to get rid of the ambitious trait and replace it with something like Resolute haha. He is already asking for more cash. Got his first Cap this season and is currently playing for the Brazil 23s in the Olympics.

Youth Players

Dom Houghton - Still developing, but lost a heap of gametime to Thiaguinho for obvious reasons. Will give him a few more seasons to see how he goes. 21 or bust :p

Bram Artoumian - A decent season. He is now a first team regular, but a two month layoff in November was a real bummer due to a knee injury.

Mikey McGlynn - My fullback project, I think he will be quality in the years to come.

Career Overview

Season       Team                       Country                  League                 League Finish             Achievements
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/364936-50-Shades-of-Seattle-Grace?p=9104610&viewfull=1#post9104610"]2014/15[/url]       Grays Athletic               England                Skrill South       18th                 
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/364936-50-Shades-of-Seattle-Grace?p=9116552&viewfull=1#post9116552"]2015/16[/url]       Grays Athletic               England                Skrill South        2nd 
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/364936-50-Shades-of-Seattle-Grace?p=9128581&viewfull=1#post9128581"]2016/17[/url]       Grays Athletic               England                Skrill Premier     20th    
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/364936-50-Shades-of-Seattle-Grace?p=9156295&viewfull=1#post9156295"]2017/18[/url]       Grays Athletic               England                Skrill Premier     20th                        FA Trophy Finalist
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/364936-50-Shades-of-Seattle-Grace?p=9172908&viewfull=1#post9172908"]2018/19[/url]       Grays Athletic               England                Skrill Premier     18th                        FA Trophy Semi-Finalist
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/364936-50-Shades-of-Seattle-Grace?p=9196746&viewfull=1#post9196746"]2019/20[/url]       Grays Athletic               England                Skrill Premier     19th                                    
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/364936-50-Shades-of-Seattle-Grace?p=9213236&viewfull=1#post9213236"]2020/21[/url]       Grays Athletic               England                Skrill Premier      5th                         Promoted!/FA Trophy Win
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/364936-50-Shades-of-Seattle-Grace?p=9220113&viewfull=1#post9220113"]2021/22[/url]       Grays Athletic               England                Sky Bet League 2   22nd 
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/364936-50-Shades-of-Seattle-Grace?p=9230480&viewfull=1#post9230480"]2022/23[/url]       Grays Athletic               England                Sky Bet League 2   15th  
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/364936-50-Shades-of-Seattle-Grace?p=9240272&viewfull=1#post9240272"]2023/24[/url]       Grays Athletic               England                Sky Bet League 2    4th                    Promoted via Playoffs  
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/364936-50-Shades-of-Seattle-Grace?p=9244958&viewfull=1#post9244958"]2024/25[/url]       Grays Athletic               England                Sky Bet League 1    7th                    Johnstone's Paint Trophy Winners
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/364936-50-Shades-of-Seattle-Grace?p=9252661&viewfull=1#post9252661"]2025/26[/url]       Grays Athletic               England                Sky Bet League 1    15th
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/364936-50-Shades-of-Seattle-Grace?p=9265885&viewfull=1#post9265885"]2026/27[/url]       Grays Athletic               England                Sky Bet League 1    3rd                    Promoted/Johnstone's Paint Trophy Winners
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/364936-50-Shades-of-Seattle-Grace?p=9281615&viewfull=1#post9281615"]2027/28[/url]       Grays Athletic               England                Sky Bet Championship 17th 
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/364936-50-Shades-of-Seattle-Grace?p=9307671&viewfull=1#post9307671"]2028/29[/url]       Grays Athletic               England                Sky Bet Championship 6th                 Playoff Final Loss
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/364936-50-Shades-of-Seattle-Grace?p=9313364&viewfull=1#post9313364"]2029/30[/url]       Grays Athletic               England                Sky Bet Championship 4th                 Playoff Final Win/Promoted
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/364936-50-Shades-of-Seattle-Grace?p=9325046&viewfull=1#post9325046"]2030/31[/url]       Grays Athletic               England                Barclays Premier League      13th                 Survival
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/364936-50-Shades-of-Seattle-Grace?p=9334990&viewfull=1#post9334990"]2031/32[/url]       Grays Athletic               England                Barclays Premier League      13th       
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/364936-50-Shades-of-Seattle-Grace?p=9343032&viewfull=1#post9343032"]2032/33[/url]       Grays Athletic               England                Barclays Premier League       5th                  FA Cup Win  
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/364936-50-Shades-of-Seattle-Grace?p=9357265&viewfull=1#post9357265"]2033/34[/url]       Grays Athletic               England                Barclays Premier League       9th                  League Cup Win  
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/364936-50-Shades-of-Seattle-Grace?p=9362557&viewfull=1#post9362557"]2034/35[/url]       Grays Athletic               England                Barclays Premier League       4th                  Europa League Final/CL Qualification/New stadium announced.
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/364936-50-Shades-of-Seattle-Grace?p=9371763&viewfull=1#post9371763"]2035/36[/url]       Grays Athletic               England                Barclays Premier League       8th                  CL 1st Knockout Round/FA Cup Runners Up

Next Season

Europa League push

Develop players

Consistency

Facility News

Currently just waiting for the new stadium.

Will try and save some money for when the new stadium gets here

Still trying to push for more money for youth competition though

Major Competition Winners

English Premier League - Newcastle, Man Utd, Chelsea, Southampton, Tottenham, Man City, Arsenal, Grays

Championship - Sheff Utd, Wigan, Blackburn, (Nowich 9th)

FA Cup - Arsenal

Capital One Cup - Brighton

Champions League - Man Utd

Euro - Arsenal

Hyundai A-League - Victory/Victory

Well Coddingtown's Premier League adventure barely lasted three months as Watford have been relegated with five games left :D

It also seems sucess has gone to his head as he's demanded a transfer as he wants a new challenge already, to be fair to him he is their best performing player this season, though they have put a £30m price on his head of which I'll be due 50%.

Whilst we are one point away from the Premier League with six games left :cool:, I'd make a cheeky bid for him if the board would give me some money :(

Well Coddingtown's Premier League adventure barely lasted three months as Watford have been relegated with five games left :D

It also seems sucess has gone to his head as he's demanded a transfer as he wants a new challenge already, to be fair to him he is their best performing player this season, though they have put a £30m price on his head of which I'll be due 50%.

Whilst we are one point away from the Premier League with six games left :cool:, I'd make a cheeky bid for him if the board would give me some money :(

I do love seeing a player who kicked up a fuss with me **** their career up!

I do love seeing a player who kicked up a fuss with me **** their career up!

The weird thing was he never kicked up a fuss with me - he'd ask for a move I'd say no and he'd get a slight concern but never handed in a transfer request, after a couple of months his concern would go and I'd offer him a new contract that he'd accept, then at the end of the next window he'd ask for a move and again I'd say no and he got a slight concern that would disappear after a while and repeat for three years. The only problem the last time was my board wouldn't give me the funding to offer him a new contract.

It will be interesting to see where he goes after Watford.

Spent all pre-season tweaking my tactics but never quite getting it right. Switched to a False-9 Advanced forward strike partnership for my first game of the Premiership season and beat Crewe 3-0. And just beat Man City 2-0 (Ryan Neil scoring the opener)! What a start!

iuSrTJs.png

Grays Athletic - Barclays Premier League - 2036/37 - Fourth

Quite a standard season for us really. Start off poorly and bring it home really strong.

It can't just be my tactics. We scored the most goals of any team this season (82), but also were level with Brighton for the most goals conceded at 72. Bit of a joke really. Southampton who won it, conceded 31 and scored 68.

Either way, it was a pretty good season. I don't see us becoming a challenger for the title though unless we sort out something with the defence or everyone gives up for a season.

Premier League

League Table

Games

Finances - Money is starting to become an issue with an ever increasing wage budget and it started to show on the bottom line this season. Win bonuses saved our bacon toward the end of the season.

Can't wait for Garmey Stadium to open.

FA Cup - We did quite well against Reading and Brighton, but our stupid bogey team Swansea demolished us in a game where we didn't even show up. Should have the let U18 team play instead.

Capital One Cup - Solid turnout from the boys with a great away win against Man City at Blanc Park. However we were outclassed by Man Utd in the semis. Our effort in the first leg was terrible.

Europa League - Group Stage

After demolishing Stade Rennais FC to get into the group stage, we were drawn with a very easy group. Other than a shocking effort in an away game in Poland, we dominated the other teams.

The first round knockout took us to Holland where we went down in the first leg after some good play. The second leg we smashed them at home after some terrible goalkeeping blunders from their team.

Celtic were next on the chopping block, and after signing a new contract Thiaguinho was in the mood to score bagging a hatrick in Scotland. The second leg was more of the same and we were into the quarter finals again.

Malaga were up next but were shocking. For this level of play, I was a bit disapointed.

Three English teams remained in play at this point and we drew Brighton. They had been average all season in the league, but came out of the blocks firing. We scraped by in the away leg, but were terrible at home. A 0-1 loss was enough to get us through on away goals.

The final against Arsenal in France was fantastic. We took the early lead but Arsenal replied nearly straight away. In a fantastic defensive match, a Brambilla stunning free kick led to us taking the lead. We held on well and took our first continental trophy!

Squad - Same as Last year. I still think the defence has good players, but they are just shocking at keeping the ball out of the net. On the offensive side though, we can score with ease.

Transfers - Bought Withy from Bournemouth who will be an amazing striker in years to come. Will lead England to more world cup success I bet.

Jonathon Bozzo is another project who will be an amazing AMC playmaker.

Lucase Riva I picked up on a free and he scored most of my goals this season. Score!

Ruben Bonetti has the potential to be one of the best players in the world. I will be trying to move him here on a permanent basis

I made a tonne of money this season on players who I had brought in cheap. Selling Santos and van der Heijden for 18.25 mil overall was a huge win.

Sad to see Kisombe go, but he isn't good enough anymore.

Key Player Profiles

Juan Igancio Galindo - Another defender ends up in the top 3 somehow. He is a quality player though.

Nicholas Brambilla - Still brilliant and just signed a new deal until 2041. Last game vs Derby took him to 100 games with the club as well.

Player of the Season

Lucas Riva - Probably my best free transfer in quite awhile. He was doing quite well at Ajax so I am not sure why they let him go since he signed for 6mil in 2030. Either way, he outplayed his far more talented strike partner.

Youth Players

Dom Houghton - He has come a long way this season. Quite proud of the progress he is making. He got a lot more gametime this season as I played 2 strikers up front most of the time.

Bram Artoumian - He is coming along nicely, but some major injuries this season were limiting.

Mikey McGlynn - Still developing, but I need him to be a lot better.

Career Overview

Season       Team                       Country                  League                 League Finish             Achievements
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/364936-50-Shades-of-Seattle-Grace?p=9104610&viewfull=1#post9104610"]2014/15[/url]       Grays Athletic               England                Skrill South       18th                 
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/364936-50-Shades-of-Seattle-Grace?p=9116552&viewfull=1#post9116552"]2015/16[/url]       Grays Athletic               England                Skrill South        2nd 
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/364936-50-Shades-of-Seattle-Grace?p=9128581&viewfull=1#post9128581"]2016/17[/url]       Grays Athletic               England                Skrill Premier     20th    
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/364936-50-Shades-of-Seattle-Grace?p=9156295&viewfull=1#post9156295"]2017/18[/url]       Grays Athletic               England                Skrill Premier     20th                        FA Trophy Finalist
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/364936-50-Shades-of-Seattle-Grace?p=9172908&viewfull=1#post9172908"]2018/19[/url]       Grays Athletic               England                Skrill Premier     18th                        FA Trophy Semi-Finalist
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/364936-50-Shades-of-Seattle-Grace?p=9196746&viewfull=1#post9196746"]2019/20[/url]       Grays Athletic               England                Skrill Premier     19th                                    
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/364936-50-Shades-of-Seattle-Grace?p=9213236&viewfull=1#post9213236"]2020/21[/url]       Grays Athletic               England                Skrill Premier      5th                         Promoted!/FA Trophy Win
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/364936-50-Shades-of-Seattle-Grace?p=9220113&viewfull=1#post9220113"]2021/22[/url]       Grays Athletic               England                Sky Bet League 2   22nd 
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/364936-50-Shades-of-Seattle-Grace?p=9230480&viewfull=1#post9230480"]2022/23[/url]       Grays Athletic               England                Sky Bet League 2   15th  
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/364936-50-Shades-of-Seattle-Grace?p=9240272&viewfull=1#post9240272"]2023/24[/url]       Grays Athletic               England                Sky Bet League 2    4th                    Promoted via Playoffs  
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/364936-50-Shades-of-Seattle-Grace?p=9244958&viewfull=1#post9244958"]2024/25[/url]       Grays Athletic               England                Sky Bet League 1    7th                    Johnstone's Paint Trophy Winners
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/364936-50-Shades-of-Seattle-Grace?p=9252661&viewfull=1#post9252661"]2025/26[/url]       Grays Athletic               England                Sky Bet League 1    15th
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/364936-50-Shades-of-Seattle-Grace?p=9265885&viewfull=1#post9265885"]2026/27[/url]       Grays Athletic               England                Sky Bet League 1    3rd                    Promoted/Johnstone's Paint Trophy Winners
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/364936-50-Shades-of-Seattle-Grace?p=9281615&viewfull=1#post9281615"]2027/28[/url]       Grays Athletic               England                Sky Bet Championship 17th 
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/364936-50-Shades-of-Seattle-Grace?p=9307671&viewfull=1#post9307671"]2028/29[/url]       Grays Athletic               England                Sky Bet Championship 6th                 Playoff Final Loss
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/364936-50-Shades-of-Seattle-Grace?p=9313364&viewfull=1#post9313364"]2029/30[/url]       Grays Athletic               England                Sky Bet Championship 4th                 Playoff Final Win/Promoted
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/364936-50-Shades-of-Seattle-Grace?p=9325046&viewfull=1#post9325046"]2030/31[/url]       Grays Athletic               England                Barclays Premier League      13th                 Survival
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/364936-50-Shades-of-Seattle-Grace?p=9334990&viewfull=1#post9334990"]2031/32[/url]       Grays Athletic               England                Barclays Premier League      13th       
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/364936-50-Shades-of-Seattle-Grace?p=9343032&viewfull=1#post9343032"]2032/33[/url]       Grays Athletic               England                Barclays Premier League       5th                  FA Cup Win  
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/364936-50-Shades-of-Seattle-Grace?p=9357265&viewfull=1#post9357265"]2033/34[/url]       Grays Athletic               England                Barclays Premier League       9th                  League Cup Win  
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/364936-50-Shades-of-Seattle-Grace?p=9362557&viewfull=1#post9362557"]2034/35[/url]       Grays Athletic               England                Barclays Premier League       4th                  Europa League Final/CL Qualification/New stadium announced.
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/364936-50-Shades-of-Seattle-Grace?p=9371763&viewfull=1#post9371763"]2035/36[/url]       Grays Athletic               England                Barclays Premier League       8th                  CL 1st Knockout Round/FA Cup Runners Up
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/364936-50-Shades-of-Seattle-Grace?p=9376925&viewfull=1#post9376925"]2036/37[/url]       Grays Athletic               England                Barclays Premier League       4th                 Europa League Champions/FA Cup Semis

Next Season

Defence. Ugh

Facility News

Saving money for stadium upgrades I guess

Yet another training facility upgrade is being built at the moment

Major Competition Winners

English Premier League - Southampton, Man Utd, Arsenal, Grays Athletic, Man City, Newcastle, Brentford, Tottenham, Derby, Blackburn

Championship - Stoke, Leeds, Ipswich (Norwich 3rd)

FA Cup - Man City

Capital One Cup - Man Utd

Champions League - Juventus

Euro - Grays Athletic

Hyundai A-League - Newcastle/Wellington (Brisbane 10th)

PooleTownFC.png

Poole Town - Sky Bet Championship - 2022/23

Once again we improved our status as a club, but the final gap towards the Premier League could not be taken. Unfortunately we lost the final!

Heartbreaking loss

Career Overview

Season          League                      League Finish     Achievements
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2014/15         Skrill South                4th              Promotion via play-off
2015/16         Skrill Premier              20th             FA Trophy winner
2016/17         Skrill Premier              1st              Promotion
2017/18         League Two                  20th            Stayed up
2018/19         League Two                  1st              Promotion and Johnstone's throphy winner
2019/20         League One                  1st              Promotion
2020/21         Championship                15th
2021/22         Championship                7th
2022/23         Championship                3rd              Lost play-off final

Archived