FM 14 Big Euro Challenge

Duccio - good luck with Ragusa

Tecmo - well done on surviving season 1.

Ohanzee - welcome back – good to see you back. Good luck with Aachen this time. I had a go with them at the end of last year that ended in failure. Sure you’ll do much better! A good base for the future.

Andy Sava - unlucky with the step backwards but I am sure you’ll be moving forwards soon.

Iseemonsters1 - great season there – good luck in Serie B

CJ’43 - keep knocking on the door and the title will come soon enough.

Kingjericho - well done on promotion – good luck next season.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cges.png

KSV Hessen Kassel - 2025/2026

Season 12 Review - Forever 3rd

Season Overview

League Finish - 3rd

Media Prediction - 4th

German Cup - Final

EURO Cup - Second knock-out round

Average Attendance - 17960

Squad

Fixtures 1 | Fixtures 2

Transfers

History

Mats Helmer - <15(1) Apps, 15 Allowed, 6 Shutouts, 6.87 Av R>

Kasper Nielsen - <14(10) Apps, 2 Goals, 1 PoM, 6.82 Av R>

Klefer Rodrigo - <1(2) Apps, 6.73 Av R>

German Cup

Fixtures

We came close to winning it again but a final against Dortmund after a very tough season was to much and we crashed, losing the game 1-4.

Winners - Dortmund

Bundesliga

League Table | Graph | Fixtures | Awards

We came so, so close to winning the title. Our final 2 games of the season were against Bayern at home and Dortmund away. Before these two games we were 1 point behind Dortmund and 2 points behind Bayern. We won against Bayern, 2-1, making our final game against Dortmund a final for the title. The game finished 1-0 for Dortmund after a penalty kick in the first half. We didn't lose to many points against weak teams, it was just Bayern and Dortmunt going strong all season long. I am surprised and pleased that we somehow managed to keep up with them. Wolsfburg were a surprise this season, finishing 4th and putting up a good fight for the title for most of the season.

Winners - Dortmund

EURO Cup

Fixtures

We won all our games except one against Lille who took us out of the competition in the second knock-out round.

Winners - Arsenal

Players

My top 3 players of the season

1. Perica Vlasic - <42 Apps, 17 Goals, 23 Assists, 10 PoM, 7.45 Av R> - Still going strong and giving his all for the team.

2. Bryan Navarro - <40(1) Apps, 1 Goal, 5 Assists, 3 PoM, 7.24 Av R> - The only goal he scored was against Bayern and helped us get our first win versus Bayern.

3. Luca Terraciano - <26(3) Apps, 16 Goals, 5 Assists, 3 PoM, 7.32 Av R> - Although he was injured alot this season he still managed to give some good performances.

Honorable mentions

Federico Curutchet - <43(1) Apps, 23 Goals, 15 Assists, 6 PoM, 7.23 Av R>

Agustin Lobo - <45(1) Apps, 8 Goals, 3 PoM, 7.23 Av R>

Valder - <37 Apps, 1 Goal, 1 Assist, 7.22 Av R>

Sergio Salina - <31(1) Apps, 7 Goals, 8 Assists, 3 PoM, 7.16 Av R>

Bruno Richoz - <37 Apps, 42 Allowed, 11 Shutouts, 6.92 Av R>

Legends

This section hosts legends of Kassel squad that are no longer at the club. The players are picked by me.

[b][url="http://imageshack.com/a/img706/1849/p9se.png"]Florian Nagel[/url][/b]  - played 10 seasons for the club - <258 Apps, 56 Goals, 21(18) PKs,  61 Assists, 15 PoM, 7 Yellow Cards, 1.92 Tackles/90, 78.8% Pass  Completion, 1.25 Dribbles/90, 45.2% Shots on Target, 173 Fouls, 303  Fouls Agains, 7.07 Av R>

What's next

The board agreed to upgrade our youth facilities and to my surprise, at the end of the season, they announced plans for a new stadium which will be finished in 2028.

Kassel History

64b9f1a5ac691fa51cd6f2649c181fe7.png

In the beginning of the second season a consortium of businessmen took over Ragusa, and the new chairman sacked me. Why the hell does this sort of thing even happen in the game. :seagull:

Oh man, that sucks!! Very demoralizing...

What's next? Planning to have another go somewhere else?

In the beginning of the second season a consortium of businessmen took over Ragusa, and the new chairman sacked me. Why the hell does this sort of thing even happen in the game. :seagull:

I think i would have actually banged my head against the walls. Bad luck there duccio

Good effort in the ECL CJ'43. That was a tough group to get in your first season there. Hope you can reach the group stages again and maybe go even further.

Congrats on the promotion kingjericho. Beat 100 goals in a season in the league to. Well done!

Sad to see you lose on the finish line in both competition to the same team, but that's a great season still Andy Sava. Hopefully you can take the final step next season. I assume 3rd place is also ECL again? That's always a nice bonus.

Where you doing badly duccio? I don't think I've ever been sacked after a take-over in any FM. Not experienced one yet in this version though. Is it a bug? If so I'm not sure I wanna continue my save.

I saw you had a go with them rlipscombe. Did a thread search to make sure no one was playing them right now. Are you playing yourself now? I haven't read through much of the thread yet.

Doing much better with Aachen than I was my last club. Bigger wage budget, apparently a more attractive club and not to mention allowing myself to sign players from other nations (central Europe atm) really helps. Plus I spent a lot more time on the backroom staff and setting up training on all my players this time around. Oh, and I've stuck to 2 tactics. Not made changes between every match like I did last time.

We're about mid table atm in January. Doubt we can push into the top 3 (promotion), even though we're only 3 points off 3rd place atm. There's 10 teams within 10 points of each other in the top half atm. Don't have time to rush through seasons during the week as I sometimes do in the weekends, so not sure when I'll be done with my season.

I have a question to finish this off. I may have asked this in a previous version of this challenge, but I can't remember if anything was ever said on it. If I bring in a scout from for instance Sweden, a country that is outside my normal scouting range. I obviously can't scout new players from Sweden, but this scout will always bring with him a certain number of scout reports on players he already know. Can I sign these players? There is a scout report on them (from the scouts previous knowledge), but I can not scout them again since they are outside my clubs scouting range.

cges.png

KSV Hessen Kassel - 2026/2027

Season 13 Review

Season Overview

League Finish - 5th

Media Prediction - 3rd

German Cup - Semi-finals

Champions League - First Knockout Round

Average Attendance - 18621

Transfers

History

I spent 20M Euros on young german talent. I must be crazy...

Mario Ennis - <42(1) Apps, 4 Goals, 3 Assists, 1 PoM, 6.83 Av R> - Free transfer

Luis Eduardo - <3(2) Apps, 3 Goals, 2 Assists, 7.22 Av R> - Free transfer

Holger Wittke - <9(8) Apps, 1 Assist, 7.05 Av R> - 7.25M Euros

Heinz Welz - 10.25M Euros

Mathias Stuckmann - 3M Euros

German Cup

Fixtures

We had a nice run again but Bayern stopped us in the semi-finals.

Winners - Dortmund

Bundesliga

A terrible mid-season brought us down to the middle of the pack. A 6 games losing streak destroyed our chances to qualify for Champions League this season and we will have to go to EURO Cup again.

Winners - Dortmund

Champions League

Fixtures

We got out of the group for the first time, only losing to Chelsea in the group and winning the games against Olympique Lyon and Legia. AC Milan was to much for us and we left the competition in the First Knockout Round.

Winners - Dortmund

Players

Squad

1. Luca Terraciano - <35(1) Apps, 23 Goals, 12 Assists, 9 PoM, 7.53 Av R> - Bundesliga Player of the Year and second goalscorer in the league. A very good season for Luca and i'm sure he is the key to our future success.

2. Bryan Navarro - <41(3) Apps, 1 Goal, 1 Assist, 4 PoM, 7.09 Av R> - Very solid play in the back in a very bad season for our defense.

3. Federico Curutchet - <45 Apps, 17 Goals, 14 Assists, 2 PoM, 7.02> - Although i expect more from him Federico had a good season and he got his first 2 call-ups for Argentina.

Honorable mentions

Perica Vlasic - <41 Apps, 11 Goals, 15 Assists, 3 PoM, 7.14 Av R>

Selvedin Susnjar - <11(9) Apps, 6 Goals, 7 Assists, 2 PoM, 7.18 Av R>

Legends

This section hosts legends of Kassel squad that are no longer at the club. The players are picked by me.

[b][url="http://imageshack.com/a/img706/1849/p9se.png"]Florian Nagel[/url][/b]   - played 10 seasons for the club - <258 Apps, 56 Goals, 21(18) PKs,   61 Assists, 15 PoM, 7 Yellow Cards, 1.92 Tackles/90, 78.8% Pass   Completion, 1.25 Dribbles/90, 45.2% Shots on Target, 173 Fouls, 303   Fouls Agains, 7.07 Av R>

Kassel History

074bcec355996d81e6da5a4f651d03ca.png

z82y.png

U.S. Vibonese - 2016/17

Season 3 Review

Competitions

Serie B - 5th

Far, far better than I had any right to hope for, this really was a season made up of two very different halves. For the first half of the season, we found ourselves in real trouble staying out of the relegation mire, slipping in and out of the relegation places in a tight bottom half of the league, and sitting 15th at the halfway point in the season. I actually would have happily taken that for our first year in Serie B, but instead, something even better was in store. For the second half of the season, everything just seemed to click into place. Whether it was all my new signings took that long to bed in, or everyone finally got used to my tactics, I don't know - there's definitely no single thing I can point at to explain the turnaround in our fortunes. But turn around they did, as we slowly but surely climbed the table through the second half of the season, finishing in an improbable 5th place. Amazingly, we would have needed just a single extra point to force our way into the promotion playoffs - so you can imagine my emotions as we let a two goal lead slip to draw 4-4 on the final day of the season! But we can certainly have no complaints about our first season at this level.

Coppa Italia - 3rd Qualifying Round

In our first outing in the Coppa Italia proper, we took out Serie C side Lanciano in the 2nd Qualifying Round before coming up short against Serie A side Sassuolo, who defeated us 3-1.

Squad and Transfers

Club Overview | First Team Squad | Transfers

With promotion and a much bigger budget came some big changes to the squad as we tried to build a team fit for Serie B. Helpfully, we turned professional as soon as the season reset, which made us a bit more of an appealing prospect no doubt. I pumped all of the available budget into wages and then made 16 signings without spending a single penny. I let a few of the players who played a role in Serie C go, mostly also on free transfers.

Player of the Year - Stefano Castellani (AM R, ST C) - 40 apps (28 goals) - 7.47 average rating: The 25 year old striker arrived on a free transfer from Empoli having played two games there in eight years, and quickly showed them what they'd been missing, ending up as second highest scorer in the division with 28 goals, as well as chipping in with 15 assists.

History

Season     Division        Position    Cup Competitions    Continental Competitions     Notes
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2014/15    Serie C1/C      10th        CILP: 3rd Grp K     N/A                          -
2015/16    Serie C1/C      1st         CILP: 2nd Round     N/A                          Promoted to Serie B
2016/17    Serie B         5th         CI: 3rd Qual Round  N/A                          -

[i]CILP = Coppa Italia Lega Pro
CI = Coppa Italia

CL = Champions League
EL = Europa League[/i]

iseemonsters1 - great season in serie B; i know how it is to lose something in the final game of the season. I don't really know how long it will take cause they became monsters. Dortmund won everything last season, Bayern "only" managed to win 2 out of 3 twice. I think we would have a very good chance to win the title, considering we won our last game against them 4-1, away, aslong as we don't get plagued with injuries again. I've compiled an injury report for the last 2 season and it looks awefull:

e56197077f30266b15066d91303cf0d6.png

TSV Alemannia Aachen - 2014/15 (Season 1)

Table | Graph | Transfers | Squad | Finances

As mentioned earlier we where sitting mid table in January, 4 points off 3rd place. The January signing of Mohamad Camara really made the difference. He gave us the edge up front scoring 7 in 7 before he broke my heart saying he couldn't settle in Germany. I tried saying I would bring someone in to help him, but no, he wanted a leave of absence. So off he went. Really annoyed the hell out of me as he's been playing in France since 2008. It's not like Germany is that far off, but no he had to go back to Guinea all of a sudden. Just feels unrealistic to me, but oh well.

We still managed to hang in there in around 4th place. A deciding game came with 5 to go when we were 2-0 down to Erfurt after 80 minutes. We pulled one back, but then instantly had a defender sent off. I reluctantly exchanged one of my attacking midfielders for a defender and thought the game was over, but 3 minutes later we equalized. And 2 minutes into overtime Dowidat made it 3-2. And extremely vital win.

Then with 4 games to go Camara came back and gave us the edge we needed as we won 3 and drew 1 of those last 4 games with him scoring in the 3 wins. We already secured 2nd place before that final game draw. Really pleased and an extra bonus of not having to rely on the playoffs in 3rd place.

Happy with our goals scored, not so much with the amount conceded, but it's not to bad. Biggest improvement from my previous try is that we're now all of a sudden the best team in the league at conceding corners (I put 2 tall players on defending the back post, as that's where we conceded like 14 goals in my last save, and it seems to have done the trick). That is, we conceded 6, the lowest in the league. Still only mid-table on scoring them though, but I'm happy if we can just shut other teams out.

Notable players

Mohamed Camara - Already mentioned him. If he don't get homesick again I hope he can be as important next season to.

Dennis Dowidat - The most creative player assisting a goal almost every other match on average.

Christopher Verbist - The other winger, he didn't create as much but instead provided goals, just one short of double digits.

Abedin Krasniqi - Main striker before Camara joined. Bit inconsistent, but amazing on his good nights.

Malte Metzelder - Good leader in midfield. Him and Krasniqi were both at the club when I joined.

This is just stupid now...3 injuries in one game...Curutchet got injured for 4-5 months during the CL game against Arsenal. If this goes on i don't see myself playing anymore.

EDIT: and the next game Camilo Cabion injured and will stay on the sidelines for 3 months...

Andy Sava - Wow! Do you think it is just bad luck, or could there possibly be something in training/tactics that is contributing?

Ohanzee - Great first season there! Do you think if you had Camara you could have finished top? I'm a little jealous of that £62k wage budget in the first season! Pretty sure mine was about £7k...

Hope your luck turns around Andy Sava, injuries are a pain ... and they seem to always come in bundles. Good season though, nice run in the ECL. Nice to see FFP actually be enforced in the game to give you another season in it as well.

Great first season in the Serie B iseemonsters1. Can you take the step up to the big league already next season? As for your question, yes I'm pretty sure we would have won the league had Camara been a happy bunny and played more than those games he did play. Don't really mind though, we got the promotion. He's already scored 8 in 9 games in the 2nd division for me now as well. He keeps getting minor injuries though, just praying he don't get a major one. His form doesn't mean we're in the promotion battle though, for now. But we're closer to the top 3 than the bottom 3, which is a good place to be atm.

Just gone through the January transfer window. No business on my part as we're already around the wage budget cap and I don't want to be unable to renew contracts after the season. On that note I'm a bit miffed as my main center back Toni Leistner has decided to join a 3rd division club in the summer. He's on £1,4k a week with us and demanded £6,5k a week to stay put. I told him it's not gonna happen, there is no way I'm quadrupling his wages. So he's instead going to a club a division below us next season (unless they get promoted). Money talks! :( Now I have to decide whether to utilize him for the reminder of the season or not. *edit* Decided to give him a chance in the first match after the January break and he hacks down an opponent for a red card. At least he's making it easy for me to drop him. :p

TSV Alemannia Aachen - 2015/16 (Season 2)

The League

We started the season badly, but slow and steady worked our way up. At the end of November we were even into the top 3 for a couple of matches. Then we lost to Duisburg and got completely hammered 1-5 by Mainz before only managing a 2-2 draw against Dresden in our final match before the winter break. It brought us down to 5th place but I was still very happy with our performance.

After the winter break we "lost" our main defender (as mentioned earlier). But apparently my players didn't mind and went on to win 4 and draw 1 of the next 5 matches. Then came a HUGE match away to Kaiserslautern. We were 1 point clear of them with us in 3rd and them in 4th place at that time. I honestly didn't expect much but we managed to pull off a 3-1 win and go 4 points clear of them. We then got hammered 3-0 by Dick Advocaats Augsburg. They really were the best team by far this season, but tbh they should be with their squad and money. We came back in the next match though, winning 5-2 over Ingolstadt putting us 3 points clear of Kaiserslautern with 7 matches to go.

Then came the big blow as Camara and Brata got inured for 4 weeks each. We stopped scoring goals and for some reason started conceding a ton. I gave my main goalkeeper a contract extension just before this. He repaid me by conceding 10 goals in 3 matches. 0-3 loss to Hoffenheim, 1-3 loss to Münster and a terrible 4-4 draw against Braunschweig. Meanwhile Kaiserslautern was on great form and I was sure our hopes of 3rd place was done. The next couple of matches we won while our main rival won one and lost one, putting us 2 points behind them with 2 games to go.

With Kaiserslautern having a tough away game against Hoffenheim I was really hoping they would lose points to give us a hope of that 3 place playoff. We won our game to put pressure on them, but they hammered Hoffenheim 5-2. Last match of the season they had to play Münster at home and I was sure it'd be another big win for them. At half time we were 3-0 up against Duisburg in our match, but Kaiserslautern still hadn't scored against Münster. A draw for them would mean we took 3rd place on goal difference. I didn't dare look at the Kaiserslautern result while playing the 2nd half, but we kept attacking and won our game 5-1. I was crossing all my fingers as I checked the Kaiserslautern result ... it was 0-0 FT!! We got the playoff spot!

The Playoffs

We got 1860 München in the playoffs and I honestly had no idea what to expect. Ofc we should have one big advantage in terms of morale, with our team still on a high from reaching the playoffs in the final match and really over performing the whole season. We went on to hammer them 5-2 in the away match. The home match ended up being a 0-0 draw even though we had plenty of chances to win it. 2nd promotion in a row!!!

The Cup (fixtures)

Don't wanna talk about it .

Notable Players

442 first eleven (after Leistner decided to leave)

GK - Francesco Rossi

DL - Senad Karahmet

DC - Florin Illie

DC - Gerardo Strumbo

DR - Brian Lluy

ML - Ciprian Brata

MC - Jürgen Prutsch

MC - Pål Erik Ulvestad

MR - Christopher Verbist

SC - Mohamed Camara

SC - Olexandr Filippov

All of them at 6.96++ avg. rating for the season. Very pleased with that. Ulvestads MC spot was probably the most uncertain. The two strikers had amazing seasons. The defensive pair of Strumbo and Illie impressed once Leistner left and I started playing them together. Still not overly impressed with our defensive record though, but very pleased with the offensive.

Future

Bring on the first division. 3rd place in 2nd division gave us £8M. That's completely insane imo, it put us £8M in positive balance. I knew Germany had some wicked price money, but I didn't think this division was this good. It should give me some options in terms of bringing in new players. Excited to see how much the board will give me to play with. Dortmund won the 1st division this season, a head of Stuttgart and then FC Bayern. Surprised by that tbh. 30 points was enough to stay up in the 1st division this season. I'm confident we can do that, but we'll need to bring some more quality to the squad first.

z82y.png

U.S. Vibonese - 2017/18

Season 4 Review - Serie B

Competitions

Serie B - 3rd

Another really good season that sadly ended in crushing disappointment, as we lost in the playoff final to miss out on promotion to Serie A. However, we really deserved our high league position this time around - seemed like we lucked into 5th place last season, but we were good value for 3rd place this time around. The tight situation at the top of the table meant that six teams made it into the playoffs - as the highest placed playoff team (1st and 2nd get automatic promotion), we were given a bye into the semi-finals, along with Cesena. In the semi-final, we faced Pisa, and managed to win 2-0 away, before slipping to a 2-1 defeat at home - however, that was enough to put us through 3-2 on aggregate. In the final, we faced Cesena over two legs - we managed to get a 2-2 draw in the away leg, which gave us a good platform to build on. But we couldn't quite pull it out at home, going down to a disappointing 2-1 defeat, with Cesena scoring the winner in the 77th minute to consign us to another season in Serie B. Still, another great season overall and with the right management of the squad over the summer, we'll be ready to give it another go next season.

Coppa Italia - 3rd Qualifying Round (def. by Pescara)

Again, we only made it as far as the 3rd Qualifying Round, as we defeated Serie C side Nocerina in the 2nd Qualifying Round, before going out 2-0 to newly promoted Serie A side Pescara.

Squad and Transfers

Again, I pumped all my budget into wages to attract good players on free transfers, as we can still get as good or better quality for free as we can by spending money. About the same amount of players coming in as going out over the summer, but we definitely increased the quality of the squad overall. Hopefully if we can do that again over the coming summer, we should be in good shape. Attendances are perhaps a slight concern at this point - about 60% of our tiny 2,700 capacity stadium full on average, and it would be even lower if it weren't for two sell out games in the playoffs. I'm not expecting huge gates every week, but we're not exactly going to be making much money besides TV money for the forseeable future.

Player of the Year - Giacomo Ridolfi (AM RLC) - 38 (1) apps (20 goals) - 7.25 average rating: Versatile attacking midfielder Ridolfi mainly played on the right side of my front three in an AMR role, contributing 11 assists as well as 20 goals. Sadly, his wage demands to sign a new contract were fairly astronomical for a club of our size, meaning he'll be moving on to Modena (who finished 14 places below us - money isn't everything Giacomo!) after just two seasons at the club.

History

Season     Division        Position    Cup Competitions    Continental Competitions     Notes
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2014/15    Serie C1/C      10th        CILP: 3rd Grp K     N/A                          -
2015/16    Serie C1/C      1st         CILP: 2nd Round     N/A                          Promoted to Serie B
2016/17    Serie B         5th         CI: 3rd Qual Round  N/A                          -
2017/18    Serie B         3rd         CI: 3rd Qual Round  N/A                          Def. in Playoff Final

CI = Coppa Italia

CL = Champions League
EL = Europa League[/i]

Sad to see you lose in the playoff final iseemonsters1. Good season and good progress though. Hope you can reach 1st or 2nd for that automatic promotion next season.

Meanwhile, we're beating records in the German First Division. 12 games in a row without winning! Can we do 13? :p

TSV Alemannia Aachen - 2016/17 (Season 3)

The League

Table, graph and goal difference speak for itself. Easy to see what our problem area is. Might be good for us to go down again. Our finances are totally insane though. I'm really pissed at my board for not giving me any money to work with at all this season. Instead of investing and probably staying up we're relegated with £30M++ in the bank. Such a waste...

The Cup (fixtures)

Ok'ish, until we met a good 1st division side.

Notable Players

Filippov was the only one who didn't make a complete and utter fool of himself.

Keeping this short as there really was nothing to write about this season at all. Only plus is that we have enough money to pay our wages for about 100 years if the board don't stop being cheap ********.

193px-Clube_Uniatildeo_Micaelense_logosvg.png

Stuart Brawls, União Micaelense 2018-19, Season 5, Portugal Second League

Squad 1 | Squad 2 | Finances | Transfers | Reputation | Financial Ranking | Fans Player of the Year

Season Targets

After a strong finish to the previous season and finishing 3rd in the league the hope for this season was to try an achieve promotion.

Taca De Portugal

After beating 2 fellow Second League sides in the second and third rounds we were knocked out in Extra Time (3-1) to top division side Portimonense.

Fixtures

League Cup

For the second year in a row we failed to progress from our first phase group.

Group Table | Fixtures

League - Second League

Fantastic season as we topped the table early on and never looked back as we eventually secured promotion and the title with a couple of games to spare.

The Under 19's won their group this year.

Players

Rafael Alves - New signing who became our number 1 keeper and had a solid season.

Olivio - Last years keeper played in quite a number of games this year and did well when used.

Santo Strano - Signed in the summer, he was a very reliable right back who also contributed with 10 assists.

Pedro Caipiro - Used frequently as a backup at both right and left back when we had several games in a week.

Leandro - First choice left back who had a decent season.

Enrico Belleggia - Backup player who was used occassionally.

Rodrigo Bessa - Played on rare occassions, mainly in the cup.

Augusto Castro - Yet another fantastic season for Augusto was broke the club record for number of league games. In total he has made 152 appearances.

Ronaldo - First choice part to Castro at centre back. He had a decent season.

Vitor Coentrao - Used as part of the squad rotation when little time between games. Was excellent when called used.

Lansana Sagna - Used like Coentrao and was decent when required.

Maicol Morandini - New signing who was my first choice defensive midfielder.Had a good solid season.

Joao Palhinha - Backup to Maicol and was good when required.

Fabio Ferreira - Youngster who played in the odd cup game.

Rui Borges - Ever present in our first team. He had a fantastic season with 10 goals and 13 assists.

Samu - Regular player who had a decent season and finished with 7 assists.

Oliveira - Decent season but i had expected a bit more from him.

Ruben Oliveira - Signed in January, he was good in the few games he played in and got 2 goals as well.

Fernando - Used as a backup and from the bench but he picked up 4 assists and will be retiring in the summer.

Elano - Started the season as a first choice player but dropped to the bench after a while. Elano will also be retiring in the summer.

Pedro Vieira - Youngster who played in the odd cup game.

Eduardo Esteves - Sensational, was leathal in front of goal all season. Ended up with 38 goals and 10 assists. Player of the season and the Second League top scorer.

Roberto - Played alongside Esteves for the majority of the season. He had a good season with 10 goals and 12 assists.

Rosendo Noveleta - Signed in January he replaced Roberto in the first team. He was very good in the 10 games that he played in and bagged 5 goals.

Edmar - Backup striker who i had expected to score more than the 3 goals that he finished the season with.

Lewis Enoh - Played well when used scoring 5 goals.

Joao Coelho - Used mainly in cup games.

I need to improve the quality of the squad in order to fight for survival and hopefully keep hold of Esteves as well.

It was also announced at the end of the season that we will build a New Stadium which we will move into in 2 seasons time.

The 100 Club (All Competitions)

Micaelense100club.jpg

União Micaelense History

MicaelenseHistorySeason5.jpg

iseemonsters - great season and bad luck to lose it like that.

ohanzee - great job getting to bundesliga so fast, sad you didn't manage to stay up.

stellaf1 -congrats on the promotion, good luck staying up next year.

Ohanzee - wow, you haven't played two consecutive seasons in the same division yet! Shame you couldn't hold on to a place in the top division, but the money has got to give you a good platform to build on for the future. Are you expecting to bounce right back?

StellaF1 - good work with promotion there. How do you rate your chances of staying up next season?

z82y.png

U.S. Vibonese - 2018/19

Season 5 Review - Serie B

Competitions

Serie B - 1st

After the disappointment of last season, we bounced straight back and made absolutely sure there was no doubt about us gaining promotion this time around. In the end, we topped the table by 11 points, and that might make it look like it was an easy win. However, with just a handful of games to go, it was actually a tight three way race at the top between ourselves, Cittadella, and Catania. Late season collapses by both of our rivals account for our winning with apparent ease - Catania won just one of their last five, while Cittadella won only two from their last eight, leaving us to close out the season on a high and secure the Serie B title.

Coppa Italia - 1st Round (def. by Inter)

Our first time making decent progress in the competition, as we made it all the way to the First Round proper, dispatching Vicenza, Pontedera, and Pescara on our way to our first meeting with one of the big guns. Inter deservedly defeated us, but they didn't totally destroy us, which I'm taking as a moral victory (as I count the £500k in prize money).

Squad and Transfers

Still managed to avoid spending any money in the transfer market, and actually made a tidy profit as I sold midfielder Simone Braccini for £650k. Braccini was best as an attacking midfielder, a position that doesn't exist in my 4-5-1 formation, so rather than force him to play out of position, I thought it was best to let him move on and cash in. The core of the side was the same as the previous season, with the addition of a few youngsters and some experienced hands to add strength in depth and cover a few weak areas of the squad. After our promotion to Serie A, the board have been convinced to upgrade our training and youth facilities, and hopefully the influx of cash will enable us to make significant improvements in the hope of staying up next season.

Player of the Year - Mihovil Jeronim Klapan (AM LC) - 39 apps (18 goals) - 7.58 average rating: A great season for the Croatian winger, in his second season at the club. Klapan provided 23 assists as well as 18 goals, which meant he had a hand in more than one goal for every game he played.

History

2017/18    Serie B         3rd         CI: 3rd Qual Round  N/A                          Def. in Playoff Final
2018/19    Serie B         1st         CI: 1st Round       N/A                          Promoted to Serie A

CI = Coppa Italia

CL = Champions League
EL = Europa League[/i]

Back in Volgar

Having a rough time of it in our second season. We were sitting in relegation territory heading toward the winter break after an 8 game winless streak but we managed to win our last three games before the break and are sitting in 15th, one point above relegation. Right now there are four teams that look clearly destined to fall, all -20 goal differential and 9 points below the 16th place team.

We're doing a decent job on offense, especially considering we lost Alkhazov for a few games. Not at all happy with my centerbacks, I'm hoping to find a new starter during the transfer window. Been shifting between 4-1-4-1 and 4-4-2 formations. It's pretty much all offense with one, all defense with the other.

and again 3 long term injuries during one single game, all because stupid hard tackles. It's come to the point where we can't use our best players in the same team since at any point there is at least 1 injured. I don't know what to try anymore. I toned down the individual training, i even let my assistant manager take over training, it reduced the number of training injuries but the number of match injuries increased.

cges.png

KSV Hessen Kassel - 2027/2028

Season 14 Review

Season Overview

League Finish - 8th

Media Prediction - 4th

German Cup - Semi-finals

Champions League - First Knockout Round

Average Attendance - 18429

Transfers

History

Jair - <38(2) Apps, 12 Goals, 10 Assists, 2 PoM, 6.88 Av R> - Free transfer

Greg Thomson - <7(11) Apps, 2 Goals, 6.71 Av R> - Free transfer

Mateus - <6(2) Apps, 3 Goals, 1 Assist, 1 PoM, 7.03 AV R> - Free transfer

Kevin Connor - <44 Apps, 1 Assist, 1 PoM, 6.98 Av R> - Free transfer

Jeff Sealy - <5 Apps, 6 Allowed, 2 Shutouts, 6.84 Av R> - Free transfer

Maicol Aquino - 475k Euros

German Cup

Fixtures

We reached the semi-finals again and Bayern was there to stop us...again.

Winners - HSV

Bundesliga

This season we started well but then the nightmare started. One by one our first team players got injured and we peaked at 8 first team players injured at the same time in february. From december onwards we lost all our form and we had a terrible season finishing 8th.

Winners - FC Bayern

Champions League

Fixtures

We got to the First Knockout Round again where we lost against Chelsea.

Winners - FC Porto

Players

Squad

1. Federico Curutchet - <37 Apps, 17 Goals, 15 Assists, 4 PoM, 7.31 Av R> - Despite being away for 3 months because of an injury he still had a great season.

2. Bryan Navarro - <44 Apps, 3 Goals, 4 PoM, 7.12 Av R> - Another solid season for Bryan.

3. Luca Terraciano - <30(3) Apps, 15 Goals, 6 Assists, 3 PoM, 7.13 Av R> - He was doing great until disaster striked and he got injured. Luca was out from February until May. He came back 2 games before Bundesliga ended and now he got called up for Italy to play in the European Championship.

Legends

[b][url="http://imageshack.com/a/img706/1849/p9se.png"]Florian Nagel[/url][/b]    - played 10 seasons for the club - <258 Apps, 56 Goals, 21(18)  PKs,   61 Assists, 15 PoM, 7 Yellow Cards, 1.92 Tackles/90, 78.8% Pass    Completion, 1.25 Dribbles/90, 45.2% Shots on Target, 173 Fouls, 303    Fouls Agains, 7.07 Av R>

Kassel History

4540a0d059b6f10d765ead60448286d9.png

Andy Sava - unlucky with the 8th place – as mentioned hopefully without Europe you can focus on the league and come back stronger.

Iseemonsters1 - great debut season there in Serie B. Whilst it’s a case of what might have been with the play-offs you have to be delighted with that. And you’re getting closer with your second efforts. You’ll be in Serie A soon! EDIT: and there you go! Good luck.

Ohanzee - that’s more like it! Congrats on back-to-back promotions – put me to shame with my Aachen efforts! J relegation is hard but the cash will help you build a good team and I’m sure you’ll bounce right back.

StellaF1 - well done on the title and good luck next season.

As for Le Mans i really need to get my finger out and sort out my reviews! hopefully i'll get them done soon.

116019-lemans.jpg

1. Ligue 2

2. Season 3 – 2016/17

Table|Graph|Squad 1|Squad 2|Finances|Facilities|Transfers[/url]

Media Prediction: 12th

Final Position: 5th

Ligue 2

After our debut season the aim was to push into the top 10. Whilst we leaked more goals than the previous season we managed to score more and finished 10 points better off in 5th. In truth the top 3 were too good for the rest so I can’t really grumble with the season. I’d have preferred to have had a tighter defence mind!

Key Players

Adam Brown - American youth international signed on a free transfer. I was delighted with his signing and he did well in a central midfield role. I have high hopes for his future at the club.

Alfredo Donnarumma - Alfredo had spent the previous season on loan at the club and I signed him on a free transfer following his release. A great creative force down the right side.

Lee Jong-Jae - Had another great season and finished as top goalscorer once more. I have slight concerns however that he might not quite be good enough to fire us to promotion.

Youth Prospects

YP1 - Paterne Mbala – As predicted, Paterne made 2 appearances in the cup. Did well and is continuing to develop well.

YP2 - Gregory Arnaud - Gregory continues to develop in the U19 team.

YP3 - Mustapha Benali - What is it with full-backs?? Another LB and another with great potential.

YP3b - Mohamed Aarab - I decided to go with two prospects this season and despite only having 4* potential (lower than some others) there’s something about him I fancy.

Allez les rouges et Jaunes!!

so I am now up to date with my updates. brief ones I know but will renew normal service at the end of this season. Really enjoying the save. We're blessed with good youth facilities and it's generating a lot of promising youngsters. Really feel like we'll be able to bring through a number of players through into the first team. This is already bearing fruit this season which will become evident in the season review.

Congrats on a great season StellaF1! Promotion and a new stadium. Hope you can stay up.

Congrats on the promotion iseemonsters1! Very impressive performance in the league there. Have a feeling you'll be able to stay up, will cross my fingers just in case though.

Hang in there Tecmo. Hope you can keep that good form after the break. Sounds like you have the same issues as me. Scoring plenty, conceding plenty.

Unlucky with injuries Andy Sava. When things start going bad it's so tough to change it around. Morale is still WAY to important in this game imo. Doing my head in at times. Good luck next season!

Thanks rlipscombe. Yes, the money will help, or I should say have helped. This does make Germany a "fun" place to be tbh. Knowing that if you manage to get into the top division you'll automatically have at least £18M at the end of the season. It's crazy really. Ofc it also means the competition up there is rough since everyone has this kind of money. Good season for you there. Hope you can push on for another promotion next season. (PS! The links below your club emblem are pointing to screens from your season in the National atm, not sure if that's what you meant by the photobucket edit?). Oh you finished another season to. Another solid season, looks like you're ready to take the step up to promotion places next season now!

I'm back in the top division myself after winning promotion on the last day, seem to be our thing. It wasn't as spectacular as the first time, as we would have gone up even if we lost the last match (other results went our way again), but happy to be up. Another season of scoring plenty and defenders playing like scared chicken. Not sure if I'll have time to put up a season report tonight, but soon enough.

TSV Alemannia Aachen - 2017/18 (Season 4)

The League

The board decided to double our wage budget from our season in the top division and give me 6x the transfer budget I had, so I went all out. 14 new players, most of them for the 1st team. This mean we had a rough start to the season with all the new players adapting to the club. I was expecting that. We climbed up to 5th place after only 7 games though, and stayed around there until some great form at the end of the season pushed us into the top 3. We could have lost it on the final day, but we won our match and managed to stay put in 2nd place, avoiding playoffs as well.

We're still scoring tons of goals, but conceding to many for my liking. Bit tired of 4-3 wins or 5-3 losses. I'm considering changing my tactical philosophy for next season and just go with a very rigid 451 counter attacking tactic. But I really have to many good attacking players to waste it on such a defensive formation. Will have to see what types of players I can get this summer first. I should probably clear out some of the dead weight anyways. Our squad was a bit to big this season.

The Cup (fixtures)

Lost in the first round against relegation candidate Union Berlin. Really disappointed, but not to surprised. Game came way to early after bringing so many new players in during the summer.

Notable Players

Lum Rexhepi - Joined in January when his contract expired. Just went straight into our defense and was head and toes above the rest. He's even scoring some set piece goals, which I was really missing this season before he came.

Tomas Strnad - Speaking of set pieces, I was kind of hoping this young lad would give us some power with his 200cm, but no luck so far. In fact we're once again one of the worst teams in the league at set pieces. Bit lost, but I keep hearing it's buggy atm anyways so.

Oliver - Picked him up from Atletico B'. Bit surprised he wanted to join us. He's extremely creative, but sadly lacking physically.

Christian Gavra - Had high hopes for him last season, but he didn't perform. This season he did. So much that he wanted to move to a bigger club, but I eventually talked him into a contract extension instead.

Olexandr Filippov - Once again our main goal scorer. Not sure why he's so effective, his ability isn't that amazing. He's quick though. 47 goals in 3 seasons for us now.

Vladyslav Kulach - He was supposed to join Filippov for a Ukrainian super force up front, but got a bad injury early on. He found his form late in the season though scoring 5 in the last 5 matches.

Leonardo Capezzi - The ex Fiorentina man gave us some much needed balance in midfield. Also our assist king, but I think about half of those where set pieces.

Joshua Webb - Joined in January as our main right-back got a 2 month injury. He just took the place for his own for the rest of the season.

Michael Jordane - Supposedly very talented striker, but never really got going until the end of the season. Scored 4 goals in our 2nd to last match of the season though showing his potential.

Bit disappointed in these

James Mavimbela - Was hoping he'd be a superstar, but he broke his leg right after joining and was out for 5 months. Still hoping he can become a superstar if he stays healthy.

Romuald Lacazette - Was supposed to be another balancing midfielder with Capezzi. Did a good job, but I really was hoping for more from him at this level.

Ohanzee - yes that’s partly due to the photobucket thing. I will change them along with adding the other screenshots when I can. Well done on returning to the Bundesliga too. I loved my save with Mannheim last year – Germany is a fun place to manage.

PaulHartmann71 - welcome back and good luck with Quevilly

I was going to post my end of season update wherein I got barely relegated from the Liga ZON Sagres, but unfortunately a new chairman came in and decided I was surplus to requirements :(

I'm going to take a break from BEN for now, but I'll not rule out coming back to it at some point.

Sad to hear that Biscotti.

I think if we qualify for Europe we won't make it due to the financial fair play regulations. The new stadium cost us quite alot and we are paying the price now. Also it didn't help that we missed Europe this season and the money income is way lower.

cges.png

KSV Hessen Kassel - 2028/2029

Season 15 Review

Season Overview

League Finish - 4th

Media Prediction - 4th

German Cup - First Round

Average Attendance - 26073

Our new stadium was finished and we are now playing at Kassel Stadium.

Transfers

History

Not alot going on this season as our financial situation is not that good.

Jens Weiss - He was recommended by one of my scouts and i thought i might as well sign him, he could develop into a good player. 8k Euros transfer fee

Pedro Augusto Basto - <16(1) Apps, 6.81 Av R> - After i changed my tactics to include a DM i had to look for one and Pedro was the best i could find at that time. He played well enough and i am satisfied witht this signing. 500k Euros transfer fee.

German Cup

Fixtures

Not what i expected from this competition as we lost in the first round against 2. Bundesliga side Viktoria Koln which actually got relegated from 2. Bundesliga. A terrible peformance which ended in a 3-1 defeat.

Winners - Freiburg

Bundesliga

League Table | Graph | Fixtures

This season started like the last one ended. We were struggling in the middle of the pack and it seemed like we were not going to improve. Players were getting upset that we were under-achieveing, the board was starting to lose patience and the media was all over us for under-performing. So i decided it was time to try something new and prepared a 4-1-2-2-1 tactic, moving away from the 4-2-3-1 i was using since our time in 2. Bundesliga. The new tactic seemed to be what we needed as we managed to win 4-2 against Bayern at home and we got a 10 games undefeated streak. We finished the season undefeated against Bayern but Dortmund were in a league of their own again and destroyed us in both games. We managed to finish 4th in the end.

Speaking of Dortmund, Jurgen Klopp - their manager - seems to be 10 steps ahead every manager in Bundesliga and until he retires it will be very hard to top them in the table.

Winners - Dortmund

Europe

We did not play in any European competition this season. Barcelona won CL for the first time this save and Tottenham won the EURO Cup.

Players

Squad

1. Bryan Navarro - <33 Apps, 5 Goals, 2 PoM, 7.24 Av R> - The center back is continuing his great performances and improved over last season.

2. Federico Curutchet - <31(1) Apps, 12 Goals, 12 Assists, 3 PoM, 7.24 Av R> - He did good but could have been better. His attributes have already started to go down and i am thinking about selling him.

3. Luca Terraciano - <18(3) Apps, 7 Goals, 7 Assists, 3 PoM, 7.20 Av R> - Injuries follow him every season but every season when he plays he does it well.

Honorable mentions

Kevin Connor - <27 Apps, 1 Goal, 2 Assists, 7.12 Av R>

Greg Thomson - <21(5) Apps, 10 Goals, 2 Assists, 1 PoM, 7.05 Av R>

Heinz Welz -<33 Apps, 9 Goals, 7 Assists, 2 PoM, 6.93 Av R>

A legend retires

Perica Vlasic has announced his retirement at the end of the season. He was a vital part to our success and i hope i find players like him in my future saves.

ed2d8ed846d91149a94bc0d0e8b1621d.png

Kassel Hall of Fame

5efd0059b56fbb0bac58f45e4b20ab44.png

Kassel History

c5e07e0b03e14b2456006b1b9117d776.png

Archived