Netbook Skin for FM14

Mr Adam

Hi all

Does anybody know if there is going to be a skin pre-loaded to FM14 for playing on netbook?

I downloaded a fantastic netbook skin for FM13 but I'm assuming this won't be available as soon as the beta is out?

I'm on a macbook air 11 inch if that helps answer?

Macbook air is 1366x768 native resolution so in fullscreen mode it should always have worked in previous FMs (needs at least 1024x768).

The issue comes when people want to run windowed on a 768 high screen (flicking between FM and other things) where the taskbar/window border need to be taken in to account.

Will still need the skin. The game is always creating a crash dump on my netbook whenever it gets to the start screen. Not sure if it's because of the new changes below.

I'm unable to run in Windowed Mode as it's greyed out when I could for FM13

Some people with lower resolutions (say 1266x768) will have found that they can no longer access Windowed mode in FM14. This is due to a number of changes made in game.

On Full Release there will be an option to change the zoom mode (to 0.75) which will allow that resolution to run in Windowed mode, but currently that function to change the zoom and allow you to do this is not working correctly.

Archived