Best FM2014 Pre Order - 25% OFF

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The good thing is that GMG is also a digital partner of SI meaning that the beta access is certain. I'd be a little bit wary of other sites selling the game in relation to whether or not they can guarantee beta access at the same time as the announced partners.

The good thing is that GMG is also a digital partner of SI meaning that the beta access is certain. I'd be a little bit wary of other sites selling the game in relation to whether or not they can guarantee beta access at the same time as the announced partners.

Yeap, got FM last year with GMG too, no problems at all.

Gamefly:

Pre-order Football Manager 2014 now and get access to the Beta version approximately two weeks before the game releases.

Also, distribution is handled by Sega, not SI.

BETA access is certain with Gamefly as were other pre-orders I have had with them from other publishers.

It didn't show anything, cause it's because I'm not in UK.

This is from the site:

This title is available for purchase in Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Belarus, Belgium, Benin, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Bouvet Island, British Indian Ocean Territory, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Congo, The Democratic Republic of the, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Côte D'Ivoire, Denmark, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Holy See (Vatican City State), Hungary, Iceland, Iran, Islamic Republic of, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Rebublic of, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Malta, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Moldova, Republic of, Monaco, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Netherlands, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Palestinian Territory, Occupied, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russian Federation, Rwanda, Réunion, San Marino, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Slovakia, Slovenia, Somalia, South Africa, Spain, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Tajikistan, Tanzania, United Republic of, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Uzbekistan, Western Sahara, Yemen, Zambia and Zimbabwe.

I was going to give the game a miss until early next year but that deal is just to good to pass up, it will work out at around €28, almost 45% off the EU price!

Bought! I will now just wait for the Steam code to come through.

Thank you kindly Gimpymoo. :)

Ya the prices on Steam = Rip Off

The price on that link (gamefly) is the same price for me as it is on steam $49.99

Which is like 37 euros I think.

I am just going to buy mine through Steam. Much easier since it has to get registered through there anyways.

The price on that link (gamefly) is the same price for me as it is on steam $49.99

Which is like 37 euros I think.

I am just going to buy mine through Steam. Much easier since it has to get registered through there anyways.

What about the first discount from GMG?

Yah. It would knock off $12.50. So what happens, when I order it is sends me a redemption code to then take to steam and redeem the game?

Yes, they will email you a Product Code and instructions. The Code is activate on Steam under.Games> Activate A Product on Steam

Yeh, might have to in the end. Rip off :(

Not a rip off at all. It is a quality game. Even with the discount, you are still not paying that much less than the original price. If you can't afford the full price, I highly doubt you can afford the discounted price. The difference is lunch or grabbing some drinks somewhere. Those are easy one-day sacrifices if you truly want this game.

Me too - Cambodia.

So which site has the best price for digital download AND delivers the product key to any country?

I got it following the instructions of the First Post, they deliver product key to any country via Email. Here it is again.

[

Pre Order will get access to the Beta version around two weeks before the game releases. this is the best pre-order I've seen for FM2014. You'll save 25% Off from the retail price

Football Manager 2014 Promo 25% Off Website

- Click Log In/Register, create an account in "Sign Up" section.

- Log in. Search Football Manager 2014 in the box at the top. It's full price at first.

- Click the "Pre Purchase" button on the right and then click "Checkout"

- Copy/Paste GMG25-7VBH8-67CAC into the "ADD VOUCHER" box to get 25% Off,

- the special discount is only Valid until 1500UTC 15/10/2013 and for selected PC Download titles only. Another 20% code is GMG20-WS93W-R39MD for other games.

- Final price is 25% OFF

- Play the beta next week!

Has any used cdkeys.com? I have a mac and was wondering if this makes any difference if i purchased from here?

Best not go with any website that is not listed as SI official digital partner, not worth the potential trouble for a couple of bucks at best.

Not a rip off at all. It is a quality game. Even with the discount, you are still not paying that much less than the original price. If you can't afford the full price, I highly doubt you can afford the discounted price. The difference is lunch or grabbing some drinks somewhere. Those are easy one-day sacrifices if you truly want this game.

Exactly, think about how many hours a typical player end up playing with FM, the discounted price is simply icing on the cake, we all know hundred of hours will be with the game. :D

Thanks rodo, I'll try them first.

usmnt and kilok - I don't need your bloody lectures. you're probably spending mummy's pocket money. :herman:

Not lecturing. Just trying to convince a fan that there is no difference between the discounted price and full price, and that he should get the game regardless if he can find a discount or not. And if I was spending "mummy's" pocket money, I would probably be the person begging for a discount rather than paying the full price lol. I take care of myself, pay my own bills. I am a big boy lol. But I rather enjoyed your attempt at insult lol.

Thanks rodo, I'll try them first.

usmnt and kilok - I don't need your bloody lectures. you're probably spending mummy's pocket money. :herman:

What lectures? We are saying the game is well worth the full price, that's all. Please don't start drama here.

You lads have only joined the site in the last few days - I've been here almost ten years. Please bear that in mind before stating nonsense. I didn't ask if the game is worth the full price or not - I asked how I could get it cheaper. That's a factual question, so your opinions are of no consequence at all.

You lads have only joined the site in the last few days - I've been here almost ten years. Please bear that in mind before stating nonsense. I didn't ask if the game is worth the full price or not - I asked how I could get it cheaper. That's a factual question, so your opinions are of no consequence at all.

The only nonsense that was said was you stating that the game is a ripoff. That is when we chimed in. What does you being here for 10 years have anything to do with it? After 10 years you still think the game is a ripoff? I like your persistence. Hopefully this year will change your mind.

Anyways, I was never saying that you shouldn't get the game cheaper if you can. I was saying that the full price of the game is still very well worth it. Of course it would be nice to save $10-15. Who wouldn't take that offer?

Does gamefly definitely come with the beta access? Don't see it mentioned on the page on their site?

It does say on the main page "Pre-order Football Manager 2014 now and get access to the Beta version approximately two weeks before the game releases."

Also I contacted them after I ordered to make sure I will get my key in time, I received this response.

"Thanks for stopping by Tech Support! I 'm XXXXXX and I am more than happy to assist you today. As soon as the beta releases for the game you will be able to check your purchase history and have access to your beta key.

If I can be of further assistance, please let me know.

XXXXXXX

The GameFly Tech Team

Online help: http://digitalsupport.gamefly.com"

Hope that helps.

The only nonsense that was said was you stating that the game is a ripoff. That is when we chimed in. What does you being here for 10 years have anything to do with it? After 10 years you still think the game is a ripoff? I like your persistence. Hopefully this year will change your mind.

Anyways, I was never saying that you shouldn't get the game cheaper if you can. I was saying that the full price of the game is still very well worth it. Of course it would be nice to save $10-15. Who wouldn't take that offer?

I never said THE GAME is a rip-off; that would make no sense (at least to me, an English teacher). I said the price Steam charges is a rip-off. I have no issues with SI or Sega, but when shops that have staff, rent and other overheads to meet can charge less than a digital download site, I say the latter is ripping off its customers. So if your final comment is "Who wouldn't take that offer", why the hell are you arguing with me? :rolleyes:

Archived