Losing for when i need him most. Help! Quick!

Jedzo

I am currently in the second season with Bolton and i said to the board i will finish in one of the European Qualification spots as my expextations. I am 6th with 2 games left - both very hard games, Arsenal (1st in the league and at the Emirates as well) and Blackburn (right on my back at 7th - also an away game). My best striker, Claudio Pizzaro, has had an ace season (48 games, 27 goals, 12 assists, 8 man of the matchs) but has lost form and has said hes lost his confidence. He hasnt scored in 9 games (it says 840 mins since last goal too) and i cant replace him really as my 3 other strikers are Scott Sinclair, Febian Brandy and Henri Saivet (all wonderkids with bags of potential but still teenagers). How can i get Pizzaro's confidence in front of goal back before the end of season showdown? My i also add that i need to do well as i am walking on a tight-rope because i am in the 'very insecure' zone on the job security screen. I am in need of urgent help.

Why couldn't you just keep this post to your current open one about "Under pressure" plus posting the same subject twice is a lil' over kill to say the least.

Anyway tried putting Pizzaro in a reserve game so he can gain some confidence? Otherwise your only option is too keep using him and at some point he will come back to form. Have faith...

Archived