FM14 - Which Thread?

SRL88

Thing is, someone has signed up to do the Leeds thread and is listed in the OP as doing it, but no thread has appeared as yet. So I guess the rest of us who are interested in a Leeds save are wondering where that leaves us.

Don't you normally write the Leeds thread Coen?

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey guys, really sorry I haven't had time to do it yet. Feel free to do one yourselves, as I can't really tell you when I'll be able to get it up.

SRL, would you mind removing me from the OP? Sorry :o.

I've got one up and posted, probably not the best but hopefully it'll do the trick. Thanks for handing it over.

Would i be able to do the rangers thread ? Think its mad how no one has done it yet
Go for it.

Excellent. I was just looking through this thread as i was also amazed nobody had done a Gers thread. Looking forward to seeing it A.McL1

Hey SRL88. Do you mind if I have a go at the Glasgow Rangers thread? It seems that A.McL1 isn't doing it.

If I get the go ahead is anyone up for 'mentoring' me a bit for it? I’ve never attempted anything like this before.

I am removing this as a sticky. Those who are down for certain threads will remain that way unless otherwise stated, but any questions about threads should now be asked in the Official Links sticky.

Thanks

Archived