FM14 - Which Thread?

SRL88

I would like to do a Fulham thread.

Think they will be a very exciting save this year. New owner, old squad, lots of room for change.

I will have access to the 2 week beta, however I am not a Fulham fan. So if there is a fellow avid FM player, who is a Fulham fan & wants to do it, I will let them.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meant to say, I think the "Good Youngsters" thread should be left out this year. The reason I say this is because if you are looking for a Striker for example you have to look in "Good Youngsters" & "Good Strikers". I've always felt it was a topic that actually made it harder to find what your looking for rather than easier because people mention players in 1 thread and not the other. If it didn't exist you would only need to check 1 topic as all the good strikers are in the same place.

I would of said the same about "Wonderkids" but I guess people like to short list them to see how they turn out or go cheap which makes sense.

Anyway was just something I've noticed and felt over a few years and figured this would be a good place to talk about it.

I go away the early hours of Thursday, so if you want any threads whilst i am around tomorrow is the last day for me to update this. Otherwise, hopefully Purefun and Ty will be around, and if not Cleon usually pops up in here

Can i try my hands at a Lazio thread please ?
I'd like to volunteer for the Lille thread please. :)
I'll setup the Everton topic again sometime before Friday I guess :)
Ready to continue the traditional PAOK Thessaloniki FC (Greece) guide...

All fine, although I see some of you have started, pesky barstewards.

When are we allowed to put our threads up? Mine is nearly done.
I'd imagine you'd be fine to do so whenever but it's not for me to decide.

I'm away on holiday, but I guess beta has been released, so anytime you want now.

If nobody there for Juventus, I'll do it as always.

Feel free.

Really liking the game this year, so will be alot more active.

i would like to do:

1. FC København

2. Danish Superliga(top league)

3. Denmark National Team

The first two are fine, but we don't do separate national teams. If you want to do the International Management thread then feel free.

SRL will you be making the links thread for this FM or you want me to do it?

I've just got back off holiday now, and don't get any internet until tomorrow, so it is up to you.

Any objections to me taking over the Internazionale thread for this year? The person who ran it last year hasn't been active for a couple of months going off his profile, and hasn't posted anywhere for another month or so before that. If he comes back I'll happily defer / share the thread with him.

I can probably get something up within a few hours if there's no issue.

Archived