Pedro

Need Some News!

10 posts in this topic

Need some news on the new game SI, im wasting away like the guy on the supernoodles advert!

they will release news/updates when theyre ready, not just because someone is asking. have some patience...

Been waiting since the start of June, sorry but my patience is running out

we've all been waiting... i'd be meaner but you're supernoodle reference made me laugh :)

anyway, no news yet, get ready for the thread to be closed...

The game comes out about the same time every year: end of October. Info is usually released around the end of August. You will have to appreciate that there are competitors in the market and SI does not necessarily want their competitors finding out what they are up to too far in advance.

yes wills1987 i though that make take out some anger. i appreciate all the points and that this will most likely be closed but every CM and FM i can remember released info in late june/july, not late august. I just cant play FM08 any more, its too predictable!

yes wills1987 i though that make take out some anger. i appreciate all the points and that this will most likely be closed but every CM and FM i can remember released info in late june/july, not late august. I just cant play FM08 any more, its too predictable!

SI have already said that they will release info at the end of this month.