So what Operating System will you be using for Football Manager 2014?

What Operating System will you be using?  

179 members have voted

1. 1. What Operating System will you be using?

So, I am so excited that Football Manager 2014 is coming to Linux, and I can finally uninstall my Windows 7 partition :hammer:

I don't really like the new Windows 8, and I've got the games I want/need on Steam already for Linux so I am gonna switch.

Just wondering how many people will be using Linux (Ubuntu 12.04 LTS) when FM2014 comes out?

Im sticking with windows. It works and im satisfied. Yes...even with win8.

Yes, I'm a fan of Windows 8 too. Personally, I think the problems with the GUI are exaggerated and beneath the surface is a fast, efficient operating system. As I play other games than FM, Linux just isn't an option for my main computer, although I'm writing this from a Debian notebook.

Linux if it runs faster (Xubuntu) , in theory it should but with it being new to linux I expect bugs :( If it's slower or unstable then my trusty Windows 7. I really don't like the windows 8 interface. Yes it's a better, more efficient OS underneath than Win 7 but the layout is in no way suited to keyboard and mouse, nor is it suited to advanced users who like to get down and dirty with the OS.

I will also be trying out installing it to a live linux usb for on the go and see how that works out.

• 2 months later...

Archived