Really annoying error regarding player information when transferring them via the edit mode.

Let's take for example when I moved Andres Cornelius to Cardiff. I moved him to the club (as well as the other signings) to before you take over as manager. So he's already at the club.

He doesn't have a bio involving his time with the club. The last thing it says is "he has spent his entire career at ____".

This is really annoying and to be honest it should be fixed. It's a pain being in 2017, wanting to quickly see his stats with me in that bio yet I can't because of such a basic game error. It's like this for every player I moved, and it shouldn't just have a bio if I make him join after i'm manager.

Nothing major, just a massive inconvenience. One that I hope is fixed for next year, because I know i'll be doing the same thing when transfers come around, and I don't want to see the error again.

so basically you're unhappy because the game doesn't give you credit for cheating ?

How am I cheating? The new season in real life has began and clearly I wanted to play with the new squad in the Prem, since the new game hasn't been released yet. If it's cheating for making real life transfers, then sorry that disappoints you.

Archived