Hate this time of year

Cant really get into my FM13 career save now that I know FM14 will be out in probably a couple of months. It happens every year a new version comes out. About to start a new season but know that I may not have enough time with work etc.. to complete it before the new release

Does anyone else suffer from this or is it just me.

Yes wazza. I had the same issue with the pending release of FM13. My way around it. Take control of the Arsenal, promise to win the title and try and win it. Alas I failed at that task (probably sounds familiar), but I did win the LC and FA Cup. It was due to the fact that I did not want some protracted campaign. A one season shot worked for me (xmas 2011 from the 22nd), the Sister was not too impressed though!. Anyway, try it on a seasonal challange with a top four club from whatever league. This time I fancy Vitesse. I know they are fairly strong at the mo, but still being full fat, it is fun :D

Cant really get into my FM13 career save now that I know FM14 will be out in probably a couple of months. It happens every year a new version comes out. About to start a new season but know that I may not have enough time with work etc.. to complete it before the new release

Does anyone else suffer from this or is it just me.

Can't say it bothers me - it's not like you can get to the end of, or complete Football Manager.

You might aswel get stuck into a game cus according to zaavi and i don't know how accurate this is but they claim FM14 isn't out until 29th November and that's along time to wait with no FM. Do know what you mean though have had this prob with previous editions but no such prob with this one. Maybe try doing something different to pass the time etc go into a league you don't normally manage in.

Archived