players struggling with homesickness

I am in the year 2031 and all of a sudden I am starting to get players complaining that they are homesick. These players have been at the club for over 10 years and they have never complained before, so I am just wanting to know if anyone else has had these problems

I already have players from the same nations as them, I think transk53 might be correct because these players where always part of my starting 11 for 10 years and now I'm starting to replace them with younger players they are not getting to play as much so maybe that's why

I already have players from the same nations as them, I think transk53 might be correct because these players where always part of my starting 11 for 10 years and now I'm starting to replace them with younger players they are not getting to play as much so maybe that's why

I had pretty much the same thoughts over that. I do know that I seriously was not right. The player had been at the club for 8 years, one other year previous in England, so the social side of things should be good. A lot players could residency in that time period, so even if in the game, it would not be hard to have certain player parameters at a certain time.

Archived