When will better players become interested in joining my underdog?

I just won the Greek Superleague with an underdog, which guarantees a Champions League group stage spot for next season.

I assume, since there is a guaranteed CL spot, more players that were uninterested to join me will want to join now.

The question is, does this change takes effect immediately? From april? or does the database need to update stuff so it might take place in a specific "set game" date? If so when will the better players become interested? How does it work out?

Not entirely sure when the 'Reputation' tick occurs - going to assume it takes place mainly at whatever the End Date/Start Date is set at for the league you're in in the Editor.

A big uptick in reputation is pretty obvious - you can see the number of CA/PA stars for your own players in the opinion of your Assistant/Coaches go down.

From my experience managing Torino, it will take a while to be able to sign the uninterested players.

In my case, I started 2013 with the goal of not being relegated, I managed to almost get into the Euro, next season I finished 2nd, and got into the champions league groups, and the 2015 and 2016 seasons I got into EURO.

I could sign some continental players (like Sergio Romero or Lerin Duarte) but Olivier Giroud didn't want to come (back), and I couldn't find better players to sign for me

Archived