FMC 2014 coming to PS Vita

Yep it's the full version with cross-save between PC, Mac, Linux & Vita. 3D match engine too. Finally there's a reason (for some of us anyway) to buy a Vita!! Also it's unlikely to cannibalise the sales of the FMH mobile versions so it's a win win. Lots of Sony input suggests they haven't given up on the Vita just yet.

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/08/20/football-manager-lines-up-ps-vita-debut/

I for one welcome our new FMC overlords.

Last year this time, when I was on these forums 'moaning for a Vita release', I couldn't have dreamed FMC would be coming to Vita. Bought FMH '13 to play on the Vita just to show SI people use their Vita to play Football Manager, haha! Funny thing is now it seems it may even have worked ;)

Thanks SI and Sony, really looking forward to this even if it means an end to my social end family life ;)

As a games translator I'm curious to know whether we shall get the localized version on Vita.

True. I bought my PSP mainly for FMH but I'm trying to avoid that sort of extravagance again!!

yep never really thought fmh on psp was really the same game but fmc is actually the best of all so if they can swear that vita game is identical to fmc on pc then i am very tempted

This is great news. I only just got a Vita, and I can't wait to play the most fully featured FM on a handheld ever!

Question though about using your save from the PC version:

Does the game you start on the PC have to be in classic mode?

Or can you start a 'Full Game' on the PC and transfer to Vita Classic Mode, and then transfer back to Full Mode on the PC.

Classic mode is a great idea, but for someone who has been playing FM for years, it doesn't appeal to me on the PC, so I wouldn't want it to be my main PC game if you see what I mean.

You should be able to continue on Vita a game started in "Classic" mode on your PC/Mac/Linux machine, or vice versa, but always in "classic" mode.

Well that's good enough for me as I only played FMC on fm13. Clearly I'll wait till game is released hence see what bundles they do with vita console and game etc but yes it all sounds brilliant to think I can play the real FMC where ever I want (well within reason ;) !).

Archived