Remove all Continents Champions VOL: III

urwrdskkn

January 2012 ....

We went. I like Max resigned from the club. I told you enough. I told you I was bored. He gave to Let Amendment. And our goal is more or less put out in my head. Collection all around the world and I wanted to do. The World's Best Manager wanted to be. I wanted to always be able to a Mission. My mom got home he saw in front of me .... me

Mom: Welcome to My King ...

Me:Hello Mother .

Mom: What's that face fallen.

I: Resigned!! Only His Moral Disorder ...

Mom: WHAT!! YOU! Resigned! This is How it Happened son. Why such a decision Verdin'ki ...

Me: Mom I'm bored, I'm bored. I'm sick of going to the same team.

Mom: So what do you do Erm ...

Me: You know, you told me a saying to me when I was younger. "I would if I had my money in a Bag beside me, moving around all the world." Said. Here I want to do it.

Mom: Do not be hard on your behalf? Are you going to miss Turkey would, in his native country, your family ...

Me: I was going to him I to Stay. MOTHER WITH ME THIS WAY me as a friend?

Mom: I send it alone ... I hands Exile I am here, my son. I already wanted to see new things as well.

I said: Here is my lucky charm. Mommy ...

Mom: Son .....

Long Long cuddled each other. The time has come, and collecting items. This is starting to come Mailler'de One. Does America, Mexico, Argentina, offer a lot of ... Let's see ... First Stop Where Will

Let me explain what you will do ... ALL teams will collect'm running CUPS. TOOL FOR EVERY 3 YEARS MYSELF TO THE MAXIMUM promise. TEAM BUT NOT EASY TO PLACING succeed ...

Me: MY MOTHER!!!

Mom: Sir, What Happened to My Son?

Ben: We're going to America ..... Get ready Mom

Mom: When???? Now???

Ben: Yes, Chicago Fire's Bid now arrived her mother agreed. Our first target is the North American Advanced!!!!

Mom: Okay, okay son getting ready ...

Chicaco Fire AND WAS FIRST STOP! Tactics coming soon ...

Chicago-Fire-Logo.jpg

Let me explain a bit how to play MLS League of Twelfth Night Before updating'm going to do a little bit o [How the league is played every where we will cross Certainly Info.]

As you know, in America in the form of sports that always going East or West. We also have the Eastern Conference . Out of 16 Team Elimination System Conferences play with the first eight queue. Winning Team, North America Champions League matches to go, he will be entitled familiar Kupası'da MLS Cup Comes to shape formation.

Transfer systems work differently than others. You say that an annual fee (eg, 2,137,867 euros) deal with him, not to exceed 30 players can ensure that. Draft Rights Clearing And You Can Use When Buying players within the borders of the United States. No upgrader is missing.

Both your matches in season COMPLETED mls There are a huge name in the first half joined our cast

c9et.jpg

And then transfer to large

79r2.jpg

Glad I Done Done the Rest of season Playoffs Distressed

xzzp.jpg

THE NEW SEASON STARTS THE FIRST AND THE PLAYERS (Moor'u'da Drew's add it)

imx1.jpg

During the season, will be using a new formation

s6h3.jpg

Dessert with the pain and finished second in the season .....

as5v.jpg

8ovp.jpg

League Championship in season, I think we've resolved the boredom with the closed down last year it was nice ....

Future Developments in the evening with all renovation publish about the new season....Stay follow-up.... ;)

Archived