Sports Interactive Community
Darth Rob

FM2014 Price Comparison (currrent cheapest Gameseek £24.75)

Order ID: 131518 (Netbanx) Order Date: Tue 18th Jun 2013 20:27

Order Status: In progress Order Amount: £15.99

Status Item Quantity Item Total

Authorised Football Manager 14 1 £15.99

Where did you get it for that price?

Guys, anybody bought from cdp-keygo.com? What are the best options currently because the FM10OFF code is not working anymore? Are all the versions region locked?

Which site is that?

That cheapest I found so far was from FM Scout for $50.83 AU.

That's pretty good. I'll prob use them to get my Mac version.

That's pretty good. I'll prob use them to get my Mac version.

It's not much, but you can get it for 83c cheaper at Green Man Gaming. I've used them the last two years and haven't had a single problem with them.

I already purchased this for myself but i was wondering how I would order if for someone else as a gift ? what details would I need from them in order to order for them ?

I just ordered from CDKeyGo.com ... Anyone knows how long it will take to receive the key?

I ordered from them about 10.30pm on Friday night and received the code at 6.30am on Saturday morning.

Currently Greenman gaming is running a 30% off code from now to Dec. 3rd.

6V6DY-ELGHC-YRY9V

Made the game $35 US.

hi guys, I was browsing on club shops yesterday and noticed that Grimsby Town FC and I know Macclesfield club shop websites are selling Football Manager for £20 god knows how many other club shops do!

Why is there such a disparity in prices between steam and CD version? Is the novelty of downloading it and not needing the CD really worth 15 quid more?

Why is there such a disparity in prices between steam and CD version? Is the novelty of downloading it and not needing the CD really worth 15 quid more?

Saves on fuel etc .. :brock:

What I will ask is how can 3rd party sites sell you something to be used on Steam that steam charges almost 100% more for?

How can that be justified?

Erm free delivery, online £20?

Where are you driving to, or what are you driving for the fuel to cost £15???

You haven't seen the price of fuel in Perth, have you? ..

I've always bought it online. FM in any shop here is around $60-$80, sometimes cheaper with a coupon in the Perth Glory magazine.

You haven't seen the price of fuel in Perth, have you? ..

I've always bought it online. FM in any shop here is around $60-$80, sometimes cheaper with a coupon in the Perth Glory magazine.

Almost HALF the price of fuel where I live, When I checked on FuelWatch 145cpl(0.79GBP) Compared to what I pay 1.35GBP (249.16cpl) If I was paying that little for fuel id give them $60 for the game AND drive to get it.! lol

Almost HALF the price of fuel where I live, When I checked on FuelWatch 145cpl(0.79GBP) Compared to what I pay 1.35GBP (249.16cpl) If I was paying that little for fuel id give them $60 for the game AND drive to get it.! lol

Whereabouts is that? We've been complaining that the fuel is way too high for years (it was down around 75c at the start of the 2000's). I checked EB's and the game was $89.95 .. certainly doesn't match the $37.50 I got it for :brock:

A well known Turkish online retailer is selling steam keys for around 17.5€

http://www.playstore.com/#!/oyun/football-manager-2014

I don't know if they have some sort of regional restriction though.

Knowing it's Turkey, chances are it could be pirated .. not sure if that still happens.

Steam is having a Winter sale at the moment. I reckon it will go below £20 between now and Jan 3rd.

Currently it's on 50% off on Greenmangaming so £17.49, but there is also a 20% voucher on the front page. So until the daily sale (I don't know when they change the daily deal so it could be over sometime today 28/12 or tomorrow 29/12) is over it is £14.

I just checked and this is $49.99 USD still on Steam. The thing I like about Steam is being able to play my saves between my PC and my Mac laptop. Are you able to do that when downloading the PC version from these other stores?