FM14 Pre-Order with Green Man Gaming 30% Off [Discount Codes In OP]

Note that GMG are apparently sending out emails like this:

Thank you for prepurchasing Football Manager 2014 from Green Man Gaming.

You are receiving this email because your game will be available for download on 16 Oct 2013 at 00:01 UTC.

This is your BETA Key only.

Download URL: *********************

Activation keys:

*****-******-Hunter2

Should you have any problems, simply give us a call.

Customer Service Team

Green Man Gaming

T: +44 (0) 330 500 1515

E: helpdesk@greenmangaming.com

www.greenmangaming.com

The date they specify is incorrect - the pre-Release Beta date is not known:

The time and date has not been confirmed here, the beta will be released when it's ready. Thanks for bringing this up so we can chase up GMG as to why they've added this incorrect information.

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Which one?

the one in the op of course

edit: iv tested 3 codes and non work

the only discount that works is the one on the site.. bleh il just buy from steam

Just an FYI, my code arrived from gaming dragons and now im downloading from steam no problems, in case anyone was wondering about their reliability. At £22.50 thats decent. And code was emailed to me 13 minutes after the post went up announcing the beta was live.

Can't get my head around those guys willing to pay 50% more from steam for the same product.

FM 14 is £29.99 at SimplyCDKeys.com and use code FM10OFF for an additional £10 off bringing it down to £19.99.

great price but the only problem is :

Region: N/A

Language: N/A

dont want to get a russian version

If we order this for £20 do we get the demo version like u do if u buy it from the recommended retailers? Has anyone tried this? Cheers

Pretty sure the demo is available to all, doesn't matter if u po or don't po.

@ MasterOfSuspense At the bottom of the page click on Help & Support and go from there.

Just had a similar problem where it stayed on "Hang on! We are processing your order" for a few minutes and then said something's wrong, but I've no idea whether my money will have been taken, so can't order it anywhere else as I don't want to potentially pay for it twice, so have to wait for them to get back to my request before I know what's going on, which is annoying as I was looking forward to playing today and with it being a Sunday I'm guessing I wont get a swift reply.

@ MasterOfSuspense At the bottom of the page click on Help & Support and go from there.

Just had a similar problem where it stayed on "Hang on! We are processing your order" for a few minutes and then said something's wrong, but I've no idea whether my money will have been taken, so can't order it anywhere else as I don't want to potentially pay for it twice, so have to wait for them to get back to my request before I know what's going on, which is annoying as I was looking forward to playing today and with it being a Sunday I'm guessing I wont get a swift reply.

Cheers - opened a support ticket and will have to wait - if there is no response by tomorrow afternoon I'll ring them

How come you always get these problem at 4am on a bloody Sunday? :D

I pre-ordered from green Man Gaming so have been playing the Beta. What happens tonight? Will I get sent another email with the key to the full game or will the Beta update to the full release?

You can get your code by logging into your green man gaming account. Under games

I'm getting the invalid code too, anyone know why?

edit: turns out the code isn't one big code, it's two separate codes. Use the bottom/2nd one.

Cheers was getting the same, feel like an idiot now, haha!

Interesting. More people here who bought the game at GMG some time ago? I bought the game here two weeks ago but Steam somehow won't update the game beyond 14.1.1 and I have also no excess to the editor. Should there come another mail from GMG with a code that gives acces to the full game? :)

Now reading the mail back they send me two weeks ago. It does says: Activation Instructions: This is your BETA Key only. .. but then again, I have orderd the past three years at their site and never had this issue before. Strange stuff. Usually the game would just update automatically.

Interesting. More people here who bought the game at GMG some time ago? I bought the game here two weeks ago but Steam somehow won't update the game beyond 14.1.1 and I have also no excess to the editor. Should there come another mail from GMG with a code that gives acces to the full game? :)
Now reading the mail back they send me two weeks ago. It does says: Activation Instructions: This is your BETA Key only. .. but then again, I have orderd the past three years at their site and never had this issue before. Strange stuff. Usually the game would just update automatically.

Only 6 posts above yours. There should be a second key in your account at GMG. Do you have that at least?

If anyone ordered from GMG and don't see the second key in your account, send GMG a ticket a they will reply fairly quickly and give you your code.

That's what I did and they sent me my codes.

Archived