Sports Interactive Community
FourFourFM

FM14 Pre-Order with Green Man Gaming 30% Off [Discount Codes In OP]

Umm I've bought it for 100 zł, which equals ~20 GBP. Don't know whether it is legal to buy from Polish store though and if it has English language (I'd imagine it has).

My game worked from day 1?

i mean its always too buggy at the begining and most of the times those bugs make it unplayable. You can still play, but something is so messed up that it is not worth investing your time untill its fixed.

This guy said it better

jokes on you, we're still playing beta in fm13 ;)

Is it ever fixed? Based on FM 13 I would say it is doubtful. Although the style of the ME changed a lot I wouldn't really say it was ever better or worse at any point. It was also never unplayable or only reminiscent of a beta. Just a slightly disappointing game

Is giving a tired and clichéd joke really saying it better?

Just a quick one about the beta release, is it this week or next week it's released?

It isn't confirmed yet

Cool thanks, I figured it was more next week but wasn't sure.

Ordered from GMG like last year, £26 is cheap considering how much playtime I get from it.

Cool thanks, I figured it was more next week but wasn't sure.

I'm not saying aduh is wrong per se, the date he gave is a likely guess, but it isn't final yet so it could well be before or after

If they write everywhere "2 weeks before" then it is 17th. Most likely ...

If they write everywhere "2 weeks before" then it is 17th. Most likely ...

They seem to say more "around two weeks before"

I agree most likely, its what I said.

Last year was 2 weeks and 1 day iirc, so it isn't final. geddit?

Has anyone received the GMG beta code as yet?

If I remember correctly, we will only receive it a day or 2 before its release.

If I remember correctly, we will only receive it a day or 2 before its release.

Miles has stated in a tweet on the FM14 site that

'FM14 pre-order beta will be out approx 2 weeks before FM14 is. Won't know exactly when til an hour before. Will be no pre-announced time.'

If there is no pre-announced time how does GMG know when to release the code - I am assuming that the beta will be released on 17th October as that is 2 weeks prior to the 31st.

Seems the voucher code doesn't work anymore. Guess i'll have to look around elsewhere.

I was holding off buying now just for beta access, but now i'm excited. SI manage to get me every year!

Seems the voucher code doesn't work anymore. Guess i'll have to look around elsewhere.

I was holding off buying now just for beta access, but now i'm excited. SI manage to get me every year!

I will quote Gimpymoo. http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/362732-Best-FM2014-Pre-Order-25-OFF

"£24.49

http://digital.gamefly.co.uk/#!/down...r-2014/5006634

GO GO GO."

That's 30% off!

Almost 45% off if you are living where they use Euro's like me.

Miles has stated in a tweet on the FM14 site that

'FM14 pre-order beta will be out approx 2 weeks before FM14 is. Won't know exactly when til an hour before. Will be no pre-announced time.'

If there is no pre-announced time how does GMG know when to release the code - I am assuming that the beta will be released on 17th October as that is 2 weeks prior to the 31st.

I think Steam/Sega will have a way to release the codes earlier to their distributors so that they can also ensure we get the codes on time. Anyway, by the time we received the codes, the release will just be a day or 2 away. That's what happened in the last 2 FMs I got from GMG.

I'm assuming it's next Thurs or Fri release too.

For Australians

EBGames selling it for $69.95 to be released a day early on October 30th.

Steam $73.88AU and it says to be released on October 31st.

For Australians

EBGames selling it for $69.95 to be released a day early on October 30th.

Steam $73.88AU and it says to be released on October 31st.

Why would you do that when you can have it at GMG for under 40$?

I tried all the codes and none of it works. does anyone have a new code? thanks

25% off

GMG25-7VBH8-67CAC

After u enter the code, click add voucher then continue again, the next page will show the discounted price.

At this stage it doesn't look like we're going to get anywhere near the 45% we got last year :(, nipped in on that 25% while it was there myself.

gmg 30% off code:TAREM-DFBU9-RRNUV

Thanks! Got an awesome deal :)

Yes, have also been waiting for it to drop and totally agree that £24.50 is about as good as it's going to get, in time for the Beta. Great stuff, cheers!

UPDATE

A new 30% off voucher has been issued by Green Man Gaming: [TAREM-DFBU9-RRNUV]

Go to FM14 Green Man Gaming Link & enter that code at the checkout. That takes the price to £24.50 from £35 :thup:

Grab it now while it's at such a high discount!

I tried to use the 30% voucher and it wouldn't take. Had to settle for the %25 voucher.

I tried to use the 30% voucher and it wouldn't take. Had to settle for the %25 voucher.

I get the same thing. Are their any other codes going??

No, they won't release the keys until the beta is officially available. Hopefully we'll all be playing the beta in 48 hours time from now :)

Thanks for the 30% off code. Having ummed and arred this year as to whether to get it, I have done what I do every year and placed my pre-order and now I'm really looking forward to the game being released.

For some reason Greenmangaming won't let me add the download to my shopping basket - it's like a dead link. Anyone else having the same problem?

Cheers for the 30% code, had no intention of getting '14 due to the minimal game-time I'd get, but at £24.50 it's hard to say no! So I've just placed my order.

Cheers for the 30% code, had no intention of getting '14 due to the minimal game-time I'd get, but at £24.50 it's hard to say no! So I've just placed my order.

I'm in the same position. Not sure about the game, but at that price, may be worth taking a look.

For people who keep asking about the code, they will release it a day or 2 before the beta. For now, nobody knows the exact beta release date, so just wait patiently.

I have bought my past 3 FMs from them and they have always deliver on time, so don't worry.

Ive just recieved my beta code. Says its avalible from 00:01 16th Oct, which is now, but there has been no anounsement

Ive just recieved my beta code. Says its avalible from 00:01 16th Oct, which is now, but there has been no anounsement

Me too, I guess they mean the 17th at 00:01

They dont have the beta date >_> not even miles has it until before its released.

used this yesterday, paid through paypal, got confirmationof payment from paypal, my order isn't being processed due to "issues with paypal" and i haven't been refunded as yet, but i was told i could buy it again whilst they try to refund me!

I guess its just a template email so they just defaulted the date/time to a time in the passed. Just need to wait for SI to press the green button now