Sports Interactive Community
Neil Brock

*Football Manager 2014 - ANNOUNCEMENT*

I think tomorrow is more likely , I'm sure it was a Thursday evening last year

Dangerous going on last year, but it was indeed Thursday last year, in the late afternoon. But then the game was released a day later IIRC.

I knew I should have left my laptop on so I could set it to download while I was at work!

2 hours to go, then it's time to go missing for a few months.

yee ha just downloading now, right first things first, time to dump the girlfriend and be a lonely hermet for months :)

Sat at work all day working out who to buy and what to do! Just started downloading, not sure the girlfriend will be pleased...

Anyone know how to play in window mode? i cant select it, just grey colour....

What's your system resolution? If it's not high enough you'll only be able to run in full screen.

Where should we post about incorrect data?

Nortel FC for example probably has one player in that team that is currently correct and I am not there despite being a player at the club last season and this season.

Hi, I pre-ordered through shop.to and got my code to start the download but when i put the code in it says 'duplicate code'? Any ideas what im doing wrong. Many thanks

Hi, I pre-ordered through shop.to and got my code to start the download but when i put the code in it says 'duplicate code'? Any ideas what im doing wrong. Many thanks

I assume you're clicking "add a game" in Steam? if so and that's what happens contact Sega Customer Support https://support.sega.co.uk/anonymous_requests/new

Still haven't received my code from gram.pl :thdn: Have SI sent them the codes?

I hope the update has a option for a fm 13 layout for this game make it happen guys

Why would you want that? Besides, what do you mean by "layout"?

Why would you want that? Besides, what do you mean by "layout"?

Skin? 10101010101010

Skin? 10101010101010

Kind of thought about that, too, but why would one want that? There is no sliders anymore, so there is basically no chance to make 14 look like 13, except for some colours and basic screens maybe.

Considering getting the game, and just wanted to know if the 2D match view is still available, cause I'm certain my laptop would be able to handle the 3D.

Has editor included to a beta? If yes, please post some screenshots!
no it hasn't and it wasn't with previous versions....only a few days to wait now:D

Still no demo and only 5 days till release, whats happened to the usual week before.

It happened it turned into an "1 day before" :)

No need for an early demo as people can pre order if they're desperate for an early look.

1 week before the release date it's not an "early demo" at all, in my opinion. Anyway, nobody force us to purchase the product on day 1, and I won't since I wanna try the demo for some time first.

No need for an early demo as people can pre order if they're desperate for an early look.

What if they just want to look? Why should you commit to buy?

Not desperate to try the demo, if anything the demo will be the thing that makes me purchase the game or not. With PS4 just round the corner all my money is going towards that so don't want to waste my money on FM if its needing a couple of patches before been nearly complete.

As federico said 1 week is hardly early, now you have the beta testers there's no need for demo testers so "you can wait till 1-2 days before release". Also agree with dave byrd, why would I commit to buying the game just to get early access?

What if they just want to look? Why should you commit to buy?

You aren't committed, you can cancel a preorder anytime.

There will be a demo, just it will be released someday next week

Game is out on 31st isn't it? For as long as I can remember the demo is always a week before the game. What's happened here then?

Game is out on 31st isn't it? For as long as I can remember the demo is always a week before the game. What's happened here then?

Simple's there is now a beta so no need to have people report bugs through the demo.

Simple's there is now a beta so no need to have people report bugs through the demo.

I know, but you can only get the beta by purchasing the game?

Yes, or just wait for the demo that is supposed to be out anytime from 28th to 30th

I know, but you can only get the beta by purchasing the game?

By pre ordering, and a pre order can be cancelled any time up to delivery date.

Has editor included to beta?

No - it will be available when the full game is released.

So looking forward to all the bug fixes!! It has the potential of becoming one of the best titles if only we could fix all those annoying bugs! (if not all, majority of them would be great....)