Your very own interview:

I noticed recently a lot of people saying they interview themselves on the toilet/in the show/driving the car or at work or whatever, so here is your chance to put it down on paper. Below are a list of questions, feel free to answer them in as much or as little detail as you wish:

Who are you managing?

How long have you been there?

How has your season been so far?

Who is your key player and why?

What are you long term ambitions for the club?

How is your relationship with the chairman?

Do you have much money to spend and if so, who would you like to sign?

Plus maybe add something relevant to your own save, i.e - you have just been promoted, do you need to spend big to stay up next season? Something like this.

Looking forward to reading a few.

sounds like a fun thread, I'll contribute

Who are you managing? FCV Dender EH in Belgium

How long have you been there? 7 years so far

How has your season been so far? The season just ended. We were 2nd at the start of the playoffs, but a string of bad results damaged morale & we kept losing. Finished 6th at the end. Reached the cup final, which we lost to Genk. Still happy about reaching the final.

Who is your key player and why? Edoardo Santi, a regen. Quite simply because he's our game changer & is only 18. He's scored & assisted many & won the league's highest average rating. He's a S/AMC that I've retrained to MC/AMC, but he can still play up front as well. I play him as an MC though.

What are you long term ambitions for the club? winning the league. Dender starts out in the third division, but i'm playing this save as a youth challenge. Haven't signed anyone, except for our own youngsters. Getting promoted twice took us the first three years. Winning the first division is another story. The highest we've finished is 4th.

How is your relationship with the chairman? none existant. We've just been taken over, so there's a new guy in charge.

Do you have much money to spend and if so, who would you like to sign? We don't, but given the nature of my challenge I've switched all our transfer budget to wage budget. We've struggled financially for the first seasons, but thanks to the prize money first division football provides, we're out of trouble and even debt-free. All the money we bring in goes to improving training & youth facilities.

Who are you managing? Barcelona

How long have you been there? In my 4th season after spending several years at Celtic and a short spell at Man Utd.

How has your season been so far? Currently top of the league (but only played 11 games), qualified for CL last16 and have already retained the Spanish Super cup

Who is your key player and why? Regen Cicero Diego has been my 'new Messi'.

What are you long term ambitions for the club? Overtake R Madrid in most CL wins.

How is your relationship with the chairman? Ok, but won't budge so far in building me a new stadium.

Do you have much money to spend and if so, who would you like to sign? I have more transfer funds than I can spend as the club is now producing lots of top quality youngsters through the academy.

Something relevant to your own save: Was amazed when I got offered the Barca job since my best league finsh with Man Utd was 5th..twice in a row!

Suppose I might as well have a go as well since I started the thread....

Who are you managing? Yeovil Town

How long have you been there? Currently in December of the first season.

How has your season been so far? It's been extremely good, after a run of just 1 defeat in 24 games we are currently 11 points clear at the top of the league.

Who is your key player and why? Paddy Madden without a doubt. He has scored an impressive 17 goals in 28 games, included 5 'winners' against the teams up and around us in the league. An average rating of 7.42 shows how good he has been this season.

What are you long term ambitions for the club? Long term I would love to see us get to the premier league. However, at the moment the focus is on getting promoted and getting a squad capable of staying in the Championship. The squad we have is thin on the ground and seriously lacking quality outside of the usual starting 11. Some good loans have bulked it out slightly, but we are short on numbers. At the end of the season we have 6 players who are out on contract and will be going due to their lack of quality, that will leave us with around 12 players. The 'long term' aim therefore has to be to stabilise the club.

How is your relationship with the chairman? OK, we don't speak much. A number of requests for improvements to the club have gone and they have all been rejected, thus leaving the club financially unstable. My contract expires at the end of the season so lets hope he gives me a new deal.

Do you have much money to spend and if so, who would you like to sign? We don't have any at the moment. With a balance of just over 100k, plus the fact we are losing around 25k per/month, I don't expect a budget any time soon. We relay on loan signings from bigger clubs and free transfers and this is what I will have to use to keep us up next season (if we get promoted) - if you gave me a few million, I would sign Chris Cohen, an ex Yeovil player who could add some much needed creativity to the side!

Who are you managing? Melbourne Victory in a world super league I've made using the three top divisions as Germany as the template and with the best teams from each region/continent. I'm in the 3rd division after 2 and a half seasons after finishing 16th, 9th and am now 4th in February.

How long have you been there? Halfway through my 3rd season.

How has your season been so far? Not so bad, I've concentrated on cheap youth and the first buds I got in season 1 are starting to blossom. In my super league FA cup I can never compete with the Barcelona's and Man City's etc (that will come :) ), but I've made a League Cup competition for U23s only and this season just got to the semi finals, so am chuffed with that.

Who is your key player and why? With such a young squad, my captain Koen Persoons, a 31 year old Belgium defensive midfielder is crucial and is pretty solid.

What are you long term ambitions for the club? All the way to the top developing as much youth as possible for sell on's and hopefully to keep some for myself, but it will be tough. Melbourne Victory doesn't have the clout of it's rivals, but I've made the prize money for each finishing league position quite healthy and for doing well in my World FA Cup.

How is your relationship with the chairman? He's not as ambitious as me so so far rarely grants my requests for upping the facilities, more staff and more money, but his expectations are low so he seems easily pleased to languish in the 3rd division of the Super League. I'm not, but can't complain. I've had worse Chairman. :D

Do you have much money to spend and if so, who would you like to sign? I have only about £3-4M per season transfer budget, so not much and a salary budget of only £200k for the whole squad. I don't mind, I'm just trawling for the 'next big thing' aged 16/17, but if I could sign anyone it would Sime Vrsalijko from Zagreb. He'd be my one luxury buy but he's already well out of my price and is head is looking to clubs much bigger than mine.

Plus maybe add something relevant to your own save, i.e - you have just been promoted, do you need to spend big to stay up next season? I think I can get promoted to the world super league 2nd division but will really struggle if I do so am actually not that fussed if I miss out this year. It will my make young squad a year older/stronger to when I hopefully go up next season, if not this one. The jump in class from 3rd Division to 2nd Division is big! Teams like Dortmund, Tottenham and Inter Milan instead of the likes of LA Galaxy, Kaizer Chiefs and Kashima Antlers from Japan in the 3rd.

Who are you managing? AC Milan

How long have you been there? 6 Months; First Season

How has your season been so far? Decent, top of the table, in the last 16 of the CL against Chelsea. Still trying to get a more fluid tactic though.

Who is your key player and why? Robinho - Despite not overly keen on keeping him next season

What are you long term ambitions for the club? To have an all Italian squad which make up most of the NT.

How is your relationship with the chairman? He agrees to anything I ask; bar a new stadium

Do you have much money to spend and if so, who would you like to sign? £15m

Plus maybe add something relevant to your own save, i.e - you have just been promoted, do you need to spend big to stay up next season? The Summer will be one mass overhaul. Hopefully will sign Verratti and a couple of Italians whilst selling 5-6 non Italian players (Boateng, Flamini, De Jong, Muntari and Mexes)

Who are you managing? Newcastle

How long have you been there? Currently in 8th season

How has your season been so far? The best yet - played 14 won 14 in the league. My previous best start was 5 wins out of 5, so we've nearly trebled that. Also top of CL group with one game to go having beaten R Madrid home and away

Who is your key player and why? Umberto Maris (regen) but out of real life players, probs Lukaku, lone striker who bangs them in for fun

What are you long term ambitions for the club? Win a PL title, whilst continuing to make a profit on transfers each year, and watching the bank balance grow

How is your relationship with the chairman? Excellent - we had a successful takeover 3 years into my tenure and he seems great. Just wish he'd allow a stadium expansion

Do you have much money to spend and if so, who would you like to sign? Yes, a huge amount - current transfer budget is £151m. Highest fee I've paid is £32m and I don't ever intend to spend much more than that. Nobody currently in mind, but could do with another AMC to replace the declining Ross Barkley

Relevant to own save? Yet to win a PL title. Been so unlucky. League finishes so far: 7th, 4th, 4th, 2nd, 2nd, 2nd, 2nd. Have won 2 FA Cups and 1 League Cup. Best CL run was semi-finals

Who is your key player and why? Umberto Maris (regen) but out of real life players, probs Lukaku, lone striker who bangs them in for fun

[/b]

Surprised to see Lukaku sign for Newcastle (no offense). Did it take a lot of money to lure him away from Chelsea?

On my save he signed for Barcelona

Who are you managing? Newcastle

How long have you been there? Currently in 8th season

How has your season been so far? The best yet - played 14 won 14 in the league. My previous best start was 5 wins out of 5, so we've nearly trebled that. Also top of CL group with one game to go having beaten R Madrid home and away

What are you long term ambitions for the club? Win a PL title, whilst continuing to make a profit on transfers each year, and watching the bank balance grow

How is your relationship with the chairman? Excellent - we had a successful takeover 3 years into my tenure and he seems great. Just wish he'd allow a stadium expansion

Do you have much money to spend and if so, who would you like to sign? Yes, a huge amount - current transfer budget is £151m. Highest fee I've paid is £32m and I don't ever intend to spend much more than that. Nobody currently in mind, but could do with another AMC to replace the declining Ross Barkley

Relevant to own save? Yet to win a PL title. Been so unlucky. League finishes so far: 7th, 4th, 4th, 2nd, 2nd, 2nd, 2nd. Have won 2 FA Cups and 1 League Cup. Best CL run was semi-finals

Are you THAT GUY who keeps getting beat on goal difference and head to head?? If you, you deserve a pint!

What are your philosophies regarding a) transfer policy, and b) selection policy? Which of your players exemplify this?

How do you see the relationship between yourself and your fans?

Edit: Do your fans have any songs/chants for you or any of your players?

A general addition, I don't have a full game going so can't really add anything along the lines of answering the interview questions. Thought I would propose some more questions that could have interesting responses :)

What are your philosophies regarding a) transfer policy: Given the nature of my save (youth challenge) it's quite simple for me: no incoming transfers whatsoever. As to outgoing transfers: I've offloaded some dead weight, but I try avoiding selling my best players. I only rely on youth intake so selling many players would be detrimental. My main striker got poached last season though, which left me pretty gutted.

and b) selection policy? again, my aim is to let my own youth break through in our first team. Given that we were a 3rd tier club to begin with, there was little quality, so most my promissing youngsters got exposed to first team football at a very young age. Other then trying to work in my young starlets, my selection criteria are form & condition.

Which of your players exemplify this? My current team star: E.Santi, got to be my first team choice at age 17 and has already won the leagues highest average rating. I've taught him to get forward when possible & to try killer balls, as well as let him take the set pieces. You can imagine he gets plenty assists, but he also scores quite a few.

How do you see the relationship between yourself and your fans? Quite good. I've exceeded their expectations as I got them back into the first division & where as they only expected to avoid relegation, we're usually competing with the top teams.

Do your fans have any songs/chants for you or any of your players? I'd like to think so, but haven't seen examples =) The media seem to be fond of 2 players of mine that are consistently performing well though.

Currant list of questions are:

Who are you managing? (what season are you in?)

What are your philosophies regarding

a) transfer policy:

and b) selection policy?

Which of your players exemplify this transfer policy?

Who are you managing? on my current save - QPR 2016/2017 season

How long have you been there? few months, i got bored with Serie A after I easily won the title with Juventus, was looking for a change and only club in Premier League that was looking for a new manager was QPR

How has your season been so far? 11 games 2W 5D 3L... but i did won at Old Trafford 4:2, and was the only team not only to score a goal against Arsenal, but also not to lose against them so far (1:1) :D

Who is your key player and why? Milorad Kuntic - well i believe he is my key player. Why? because i paid for him 16.5 mln pounds:P But in reality i think my key player is Charlie Adam

What are you long term ambitions for the club? None tbh, i dont plan to stay there longterm. But overall i would love a top 8 finish

How is your relationship with the chairman? Well, he doesnt get in my way so good i think. Asked for better youtch recruitment and more money for youth coaching, and after saying that we may be left behind by our rivals, it was granted. I never asked for more transfer/wage money.

Do you have much money to spend and if so, who would you like to sign? i still have 10 mln pounds and 200k room in wages, so pretty decent. I'm not looking for anyone. I'm keeping this, cause lots of my players are 30+, so i wont get much for them when i'll sell, and i will need to find replacements but hopefully this will be my replacement problem cause i will find better job after this season

Transfer policy: Everywhere i am i'm looking to get rid of older (28+) players, and bring in young guns, my average team age (according to reports) is usually around 23, and i'm not afraid to spend big on some unknown youngster, cause i believe i have an eye for good prospects (my fav example is when i bought 18yo left winger, from Rennes of course, for 10mln, first two seasons he really didnt play much, but after five seasons he was best and most expensive player in the world!). Of course sometimes i'm restricted by the budget, then i just buy anyone that fits, age doesnt matter then. And everywhere i am i adapt team to my tactic. So i sell players that dont fit into my plan (there's no sacred cows), even if they're very good and fans hate me for it (few times already i heard that some of my selling decisions were "aberrations" :D ).

Selection Policy: fitness> rating> attributes. I never play half-injured players, if my main player is under 95% fitness, and his sub is 100%, than i play sub, unless i'm playing a match against top team. So you can imagine that i do have a big rotation in my squad. And after a while if a sub has better avg rating than main, than i switch them. Sometimes i need few matches to realize that other player indeed is better than my original first choice.

a) transfer policy: Due to my lack of budget I have to sign cheap and offer cheap wages. I usual look for young hungry players who have fallen down the leagues and are eager to work their way back up or alternatively free loan signings.

and b) selection policy? I try to use my best team for every single games. I believe in having a tight nit squad of 16-18 players with some youth to fill the gaps. Squad rotation probably isn't my strong point.

Which of your players exemplify this? Sean Maguire from Man UTD - loaned for 3 months, costs nothing, they paid his wages etc, he has got player of the month every month he was at the club and has publically stated he wants to return now that his loan has ended. He is available on a free at the end of the season and will be a top target for me.

How do you see the relationship between yourself and your fans? Very good, we don't have many but the ones that do turn up seem happy. My confidence bar is pretty full and they like the style of football I am playing.

Do your fans have any songs/chants for you or any of your players? Not that I have heard, I am sure they must have a few about Paddy Madden by now though since he scores every week!

Who are you managing?

FC Emmen in the Dutch Jupiler League, after starting at Torhaut (Belgium) before moving on to Drogheda Utd (Rep of Ireland), Forfar Athletic (Scotland) & MK Dons (England)

Almost a year, took over in January guiding them to mid table safety and am now in November.

Quite poor so far, probably my biggest revamp ever in the summer as over 20 players left with around 15 new signings joining as I halved the the wage bill to get the finances under control. At home we are unbeaten but we haven't claimed a single point away from home yet.

24yo Mark Driessen (MC/AMC), former youth newgen, main playmaker and as of last season club captain. By far the best player at the club with Malaga, Villarreal and a few Eridivisie clubs sniffing around. Given he wants to move to a bigger club its looking like I'll lose him at the end of the season.

Basic ambition is always the same - Improvement. With time I believe they could be promoted and make a decent go at staying in the Eredivisie but I suspect the board is a little impatient so won't be prepared to wait.

Stable for now, they were happy with last season but want a playoff place this time round and I'm not too sure how much longer I'll get if we keep losing away from home.

Cut the monthly wage bill to around £150k a month down from £220k a month and after adjusting the budgets managed to get around £150k to spend on transfers. Only spent money on one player in the summer - £65k on a 21yo Belgium DC, probably overpaid a little (£30k-£40k would have been more reasonable) but I was lacking options.

Notable achievements

Torhaut - Lost in the promotion playoffs

Drogheda Utd - Promoted to the Premier Division via the playoffs

Forfar Athletic - Promoted to the Scottish First Division via the playoffs and made the semi finals of the Scottish Cup

Who are you managing?

FC Emmen in the Dutch Jupiler League, after starting at Torhaut (Belgium) before moving on to Drogheda Utd (Rep of Ireland), Forfar Athletic (Scotland) & MK Dons (England)

Almost a year, took over in January guiding them to mid table safety and am now in November.

Quite poor so far, probably my biggest revamp ever in the summer as over 20 players left with around 15 new signings joining as I halved the the wage bill to get the finances under control. At home we are unbeaten but we haven't claimed a single point away from home yet.

24yo Mark Driessen (MC/AMC), former youth newgen, main playmaker and as of last season club captain. By far the best player at the club with Malaga, Villarreal and a few Eridivisie clubs sniffing around. Given he wants to move to a bigger club its looking like I'll lose him at the end of the season.

Basic ambition is always the same - Improvement. With time I believe they could be promoted and make a decent go at staying in the Eredivisie but I suspect the board is a little impatient so won't be prepared to wait.

Stable for now, they were happy with last season but want a playoff place this time round and I'm not too sure how much longer I'll get if we keep losing away from home.

Cut the monthly wage bill to around £150k a month down from £220k a month and after adjusting the budgets managed to get around £150k to spend on transfers. Only spent money on one player in the summer - £65k on a 21yo Belgium DC, probably overpaid a little (£30k-£40k would have been more reasonable) but I was lacking options.

Notable achievements

Torhaut - Lost in the promotion playoffs

Drogheda Utd - Promoted to the Premier Division via the playoffs

Forfar Athletic - Promoted to the Scottish First Division via the playoffs and made the semi finals of the Scottish Cup

Do you think if the club let you star players go and refuse to back you in the market you may be tempted to leave?

Do you think if the club let you star players go and refuse to back you in the market you may be tempted to leave?

Money isn't really an issue, at this level there are plenty of bosmans/free transfers although having a little money helps when there is a player you want.

Long term I suspect I'll probably be sacked this season or next if we don't make at least the playoffs and as it stands its looking like a tough ask.

It's March 2028, and I'm in charge of American Premier League side Miami Tocos. With the American league restructuring taking place in the 2011/12 season, that means this is our 17th season in existence.

I joined Miami in January 2021, with the club bottom of the Prem. We were too far adrift from the rest of the pack to stay up that year, but we bounced right back up the following season, and haven't looked back since. Prior to that, I was at ANL side Little Rock. I've also had stints at Pittsburgh, Colorado Springs, Gateshead, Billericay, Plymouth Argyle and Warwick. But Miami is my longest-lasting job, and my most successful.

This has been the year that we've really made a push for the title, trying to compete against the sides who have a bit more cash floating around. After a strong start, we hit a shaky patch around the turn of the new year and dropped as low as 5th, but now we're starting to rediscover that early form. With eight games to go, we're sitting in 2nd, two points behind the leaders, Houston, and two ahead of third-placed Dallas.

Eddie Smith is everything you'd want in a centre-back, and since joining us five years ago for £7.5m, he's developed into one of the finest defenders in the world. Strong, intelligent, good in the air and on the ground- he's a leader with a calm head. It's hard to believe he's only 25- he's got the maturity of a much older player, and he's formed a great partnership alongside Victor Ogar. It's been a season of keeping tight defensively.

It's difficult- this is something of a make-or-break season, to see whether we really have the resources to compete with the likes of Chicago, Houston and Dallas. Last season was disappointing, missing out on a Champions League place, and that's what kept me here, to make sure we really were established as a top-four side. But at that moment, financially, we're still very much a selling club. The chairman has talked me into signing one-year extensions for the past couple of years, but I'm thinking this could be my last with the club. Part of me is homesick for England, part of me is frustrated with the lack of ambition the board are showing- I don't know what more I can do to get them to trust that with investment, we can go forward and become a major force.

He loves me, and he doesn't want me to go, but he must know by now how frustrated I am that we can't take the step to the next level, that we can't find clubs to link up with and spread the Tocos name further afield. If he doesn't trust my judgment of potential signings by now, if he won't release the funds to bring them in, to make us competitive with other clubs at the very top of the division, I have to think about whether it really is possible to continue to grow the club.

Right now, I've got £35m to spend, and am £60k under my wage budget of £447k. But that's money we've raised from sales- we're operating very much on a sell-to-buy policy, bringing in people on the cheap, or on freebies, and then flogging them off for a few quid profit. The home-grown rules mean I end up looking at a lot of American kids. Right now, we desperately need some width, especially on the right, so Seattle's Diego Vazquez is probably my top target right now.

a) transfer policy:

The homegrown rules mean I try and buy American- we've had a lot of success stories in terms of bringing young American kids through to the first team, especially in getting people to step up. It's not all about big names- if someone's got the skills to do it, they deserve a chance. But the nationality's not a firm rule- if someone's showing promise, I don't care where they're from. One of the brightest prospects we've got is Ivan Milovanovic, a 19-year-old defensive midfielder on the cusp of the Serbia national team.

and b) selection policy?

First and foremost is form. If you're playing well, I don't care about reputations. Right now, my top scorer, Ronald (23 goals in 28 appearances across all competitions), is sitting on the bench, because he went through a rough patch around Christmas. Blake Scott came in and started scoring goals, he took the opportunity with both hands. It is important to develop a squad, not a team- players need to know that nobody's place is guaranteed.

Nick Murphy is a nice example- he only joined us this season, for £300k, from Chandler, who are in the fifth tier of the pyramid. It was a bit of a punt- a lot of people doubted his ability to step up, saying it was going to be too big a leap, and to be honest, it could've gone either way. I could've brought in some multi-million pound foreigner, but to be fair, Murphy's come in, forced his way into the side, and made that left wing his own. Right now, he's having the best season of his career.

It's funny. Despite these being the best few years of the club's brief history, there seems to be a sort of sense from the fans that we're only now in the sort of position we should be, that it was expected that Miami would be one of the biggest sides in the league. And I'm not always sure about that- it's as if the amount we've achieved so far will only be recognised once we've won the league. Considering the state the club was in when I arrived, it's kind of disappointing that progress is being overshadowed by the immediate challenge at the top. A top-four spot would still be an achievement, but the fans have got into the mentality that it's the title or failure.

Who are you managing? Torino

How long have you been there? Almost 4 years (March 2016)

How has your season been so far? Quite good, waiting to play the 2nd leg of the Coppa Italia Semis, I'm 4th in Serie A, and still being able to challenge for the title.

Who is your key player and why? Luca Caldirola, he's my captain, and helped a lot in getting a strong defense, last season he averaged 7.97 and this seasons he's at 8.06 so far.

What are you long term ambitions for the club? My ambition, is to bring glory back to Torino. My secret challenge, is to recreate the Il Grande Torino, before 2049, and bring back all the records Il Grande Torino had (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grande_Torino#Il_Grande_Torino)

How is your relationship with the chairman? Great, he's a good guy, and tries to help in every sense he can. I lowered my contract so I could help with the finances.

Do you have much money to spend and if so, who would you like to sign? Right now, I have nothing, I saved 7M from my starting transfer budget for the winter market, but the finances went bad, and the chairman took all the money. I'm not looking to bring anyone right now.

After almost 4 years, I think I'm on the good track. I should not buy a lot f players in the next window, unless some sub wants to leave, or someone retires. Gino Peruzzi is my main and only transfer target, but Udinese doesn't look like selling him.

Who are you managing?

Kettering Town, taking part in dafuge's challenge

13 seasons - I have just finished the 2025/26 season

I finished 16th in the Premier League. It was a season of struggle with goals in short supply, but a good run of form at the right time and an away win on the last day of the season confirmed my survival.

Mulegeta Gure - an English-born, Eithiopian regen striker who I signed, initially on loan, from Arsenal in 2021/22. After a successful season in League 1, I made the transfer permanent for £800k. In total, he has made 188 league appearances and scored 95 goals. His value is now £13million. He played 8 times for England U21s before making his debut for the Eithiopia national team last season. His 16 league goals last season kept us up.

To win the Champions League. Short term, I need to establish myself in the Premier League, and I'd like to challenge for one of the domestic cups.

Excellent. I have had my training facilities upgraded and I am just about to move into my new stadium. He usually grants every request and is happy to chuck a few cheques around when necessary.

I think the transfer budget for next season will be around £25million. I need a new left back to replace Chris Hamilton, who has came up through the divisions with us and is starting to show his age, bless him. I also want a box-to-box midfielder, and a Number 10, as lack of creativity was an issue last season - the fans were concerned about the football being 'less than exciting'!

I'm managing CD Castellon in a Big Euro Challenge from the challenges, sign-ups and experiments part of the forum. They are from Spain and were originally in the 4th tier but I took over them in the 3rd tier (when they 1st became playable). I'm currently in 2023 (making it my longest save ever :) ). I took 2 seasons for my first promotion getting through the play-offs of the 2nd Division B and suprisingly got promoted through the play-offs in my first season in Liga Adelante. I am now in the Liga BBVA and have won one Copa del Rey, one Supercopa and have qualified for the Champions League once.

Since 2013 so almost 10 seasons.

Bad compared to previous seasons especially last seasons benchmark 3rd. We had a decent pre-season with some decent signings but a sale of an important player who's minimum fee release clause was activated. We started very slowly and lingered in the relegation zone for the first 5 or so games. We pushed out and sat mid-table for a long time frustratingly continuing to concede easy goals to weaker teams. I then went on a long unbeaten run (19 in all comps) until I lost to Napoli in the Europa League and then Real and Barça soon after. I've won 2 more games since then and I am 7th with 8 games left, 3 points behind Betis. 6th is all I need to get back into Europe but after last seasons 3rd I find that disappointing. We beat Barça to win the Supercopa drawing the first leg before winning the second. We are into the Cup final after beating Valencia and Atletico in our last to rounds we face Real, the team we beat to the cup last year. We got knocked out of the CL, one point behind Inter, 6 behind Man City and 1 ahead of Shakhtar. We beat PSG and Shaktar in the process. We beat Napoli in the Europa League round of 16 4-0 away then lost 2-0 at home. We now face a solid Spurs side. I'm in late March now, hopefully we can win the cup and Europa League.

I have 2 regens who are both vital and I can't separate them. I have a striker called Ganso who I signed when he was 19 or 20 he's now 24 and has become synonymous with goal machine. He has been our top scorer 3 years in a row, scoring 38 goals last year plus this year he's already got 25. His key stats include 17 in Finishing, Heading, Composure and off the ball but he is well rounded with 15 pace and dribbling and good in many other attributes. My other star is an Argentine MC called Alexis Levi, who I splashed 15 million Australian dollars on when he was 18, 5 seasons on he's my best player creating many goals and attracting interest from the likes of Barcelona and Manchester United but he has recently signed a new deal. His key stats are 19 passing and 17 first touch and heading but he is above 14 in most physical, mental and technical attributes required by a box-to-box midfielder

The aim of challenge is to win the league and Champions League and I am determined to do this before FM14

Good. He never even considered sacking me in my poor form this year and has granted me many a facility and youth upgrade yet he is stubborn not to expand our 16,000 capacity stadium

Depends on who I sell, I spend about 20 mil each year and recieve about the same from sales. I have already completed my signings for next year with a GK, DR and AMC joining but I might buy 1 more depending on sales.

a) transfer policy:

Make best use of free transfers and sign young, technically good footballers, give players from my academy a chance

and b) selection policy?

Rotate and give youth a chance but not every game

Vasilis Sinis my pacy and skilful right winger is a great example of the first (but so are half my squad). Alexis Levi the mid I talked about earlier is a good example of my 2nd. My captain Francisco Javier Garcia-Anton who came out of my youth academy and was given first team football since 16 and has now grown into a good, fully-developed attacking mid who has become my captain exemplifies the 3rd part

They like me and I am an icon of the club. They have been behind me since the start and I have rewarded them with good football since we've established ourselves in the top flight

Wow mine looks like an essay (shows how much I now love the club)

I've found by playing a challenge I seem to 'bond' more with my team. Seems to be that way for you as well. Nice post, good luck with your season

I've found by playing a challenge I seem to 'bond' more with my team. Seems to be that way for you as well. Nice post, good luck with your season

Gracias. I've definitely found that. I had a failed attempt at this challenge but when I started again I was already attached to the team and was determined to learn from my mistakes and do better next time which is what I have done

Who are you managing?

Barcelona at the moment in 2028.

4 years. I joined from Grenoble in France where I was taking a couple of years out of top flight management after spells at Tritium in Italy, a lengthy stay at Newcastle and a disillusioning one year spell at Man United.

For the first time in my career as a manager I am top at Christmas and undefeated with a squad comprised mainly of young players plucked from all regions of the globe and my prolific academy. I have benefitted from the demise of Real Madrid who have imploded and are close to relegation. Real Zaragoza, my closest competition have lost their sugar daddy and Valencia, my anticipated rivals spent over $100m in summer and have been through 2 managers and sit in the bottom half.

I have a few, but this season it must be Luis Angel Martinez, my 20 year old right winger who captains us AND Spain. He is from the academy and routinely tortures defenders. Honourable mentions to Bryan Bourdouin, a 19 year old centre back who has spent 2 years on loan at Falkirk and is currently my defensive colossus.

To begin to dominate Spanish football, but also to feed out my unwanted youth prospects to help populate other Spanish clubs with decent Barca inspired and educated players. Often they are excellent but one year I had 4 4* potential strikers, so I trained them all well and sold 2 to Sociedad and 1 to Granada. All are now in the national team.

I also loaned some excellent players to Falkirk, allowing them to win the SPL two years in a row with my regen Ghanian/Spanish striker Joe Danso top scoring. I enjoy the Barca-fication of Scotland as a sort of 'side aim'

No issues. He seems like a happy chappy.

I have a budget of $490m at the moment but a policy of youth AND any good players from corners of the globe under 17. Last summer I spent $60m on 6 under 16 German players. If 3 of them make it, great. The others I will ensure benefit the Spanish league.

Who are you managing?

Barcelona at the moment in 2028.

4 years. I joined from Grenoble in France where I was taking a couple of years out of top flight management after spells at Tritium in Italy, a lengthy stay at Newcastle and a disillusioning one year spell at Man United.

For the first time in my career as a manager I am top at Christmas and undefeated with a squad comprised mainly of young players plucked from all regions of the globe and my prolific academy. I have benefitted from the demise of Real Madrid who have imploded and are close to relegation. Real Zaragoza, my closest competition have lost their sugar daddy and Valencia, my anticipated rivals spent over $100m in summer and have been through 2 managers and sit in the bottom half.

I have a few, but this season it must be Luis Angel Martinez, my 20 year old right winger who captains us AND Spain. He is from the academy and routinely tortures defenders. Honourable mentions to Bryan Bourdouin, a 19 year old centre back who has spent 2 years on loan at Falkirk and is currently my defensive colossus.

To begin to dominate Spanish football, but also to feed out my unwanted youth prospects to help populate other Spanish clubs with decent Barca inspired and educated players. Often they are excellent but one year I had 4 4* potential strikers, so I trained them all well and sold 2 to Sociedad and 1 to Granada. All are now in the national team.

I also loaned some excellent players to Falkirk, allowing them to win the SPL two years in a row with my regen Ghanian/Spanish striker Joe Danso top scoring. I enjoy the Barca-fication of Scotland as a sort of 'side aim'

No issues. He seems like a happy chappy.

I have a budget of $490m at the moment but a policy of youth AND any good players from corners of the globe under 17. Last summer I spent $60m on 6 under 16 German players. If 3 of them make it, great. The others I will ensure benefit the Spanish league.

What on earth happened to Real Madrid?

What on earth happened to Real Madrid?

By the looks of it they have an unbalanced squad, and many older players that I wouldn't have anywhere near a team. Their finances are simply listed as Okay (i think) so who knows what happened there. I have a feeling they had a tycoon at some point but no longer. I'm spending $90m a year on wages and they are spending $140m so that seems a bit hefty. In summary, probably just gross mismanagement. If they go down it'd be fun trying to rebuild them!

Who are you managing?

Thurrock (Blue Square South).

6 months.

Good. Media predicted us to finish 12th, my team is sitting 5th at the moment. 20 games played, 10 wins, 3 draws and 7 losses. Just defeated Ebbsfleet, who had been unbeaten for 17 games (8 wins, 9 draws), 1-0 away from home.

Brian Gallagher. Brilliant 17-year old playmaker with 3 goals and 6 assists so far. Good eye for a pass, he's my main offensive player, in a team with no natural attacking midfielders.

To win the Club World Championship.

We have a solid working relationship. He gives me the freedom I want to implement changes in the team.

Not at the moment. Perhaps a few experienced, well-known pros?

By the looks of it they have an unbalanced squad, and many older players that I wouldn't have anywhere near a team. Their finances are simply listed as Okay (i think) so who knows what happened there. I have a feeling they had a tycoon at some point but no longer. I'm spending $90m a year on wages and they are spending $140m so that seems a bit hefty. In summary, probably just gross mismanagement. If they go down it'd be fun trying to rebuild them!

Sure would mate, I reckon that would be a save that a lot of people would want uploading tbh!

Who are you managing?

Thurrock (Blue Square South).

6 months.

Good. Media predicted us to finish 12th, my team is sitting 5th at the moment. 20 games played, 10 wins, 3 draws and 7 losses. Just defeated Ebbsfleet, who had been unbeaten for 17 games (8 wins, 9 draws), 1-0 away from home.

Brian Gallagher. Brilliant 17-year old playmaker with 3 goals and 6 assists so far. Good eye for a pass, he's my main offensive player, in a team with no natural attacking midfielders.

To win the Club World Championship.

We have a solid working relationship. He gives me the freedom I want to implement changes in the team.

Not at the moment. Perhaps a few experienced, well-known pros?

When you say you want to win the World Club Championship, do you mean with Thurrock or just yourself as manager?

Who are you managing? (what season are you in?) Arsenal - 2039

How long have you been there? Since the start

How has your season been so far? Strong as always, expecting the usual slump in Feb/March when it comes around D:

Who is your key player and why? Joao Almeida, club captain and came through the academy. Is also England captain

What are you long term ambitions for the club? Have a feeder club in every european league

How is your relationship with the chairman? Unbreakable <3

a) transfer policy: Spend as little as possible and sell for a huge profit

and b) selection policy? Rotation every game depending on fitness

Which of your players exemplify this transfer policy? Antwon Pascoe, bought for 8.75 million, sold for 27.5 million

How do you see the relationship between yourself and your fans? Unbreakable

Who are you managing?

AFC Ajax Amsterdam

From the start of the save. Now it's March 2015

League is doing well. I'm pretty close to clinching the title with 9 points advantage over PSV and 5 games to go. Cup didn't went so well, I was knocked out in 4th round by Vitesse

CL gave me tough draw and I couldn't get better than 3rd position in the group against ManU and AS Roma. Now in Europa League I first knocked out AC Milan (4-2 aggregate) and won first leg (away) against Granada 2-0 (2nd knockout round), so I'm pretty optimistic.

Kolbeinn Sigdorsson - 28 games, 28 goals. 21 goals in the league. Probably the most indespensible player in my team. Surely too good of a player for Eredivisie

Build a team around home-grown youngsters that could competite in high continental level (CL quarter finals or above) regularly.

Excellent. I give him domestic titles with reasonable budget, don't sign expensive players and gather him hoards of money. Bank balance is nearly £100m, transfer budget £54m, usually net transfer income is around £20m per season and I don't buy any players. Chairman can boast with hefty dividend payout in front of shareholders every year.

As said above - I've got more than I need. I want to get real true talents from my youth team, so I'd invest everything I could to youth recruitment network, facilities, coaches and staff. I have one such player so far (16 yo striker who has played several games for Holland U21 team already).

I'm Managing Berwick Rangers in 2013/14 season.

Just one season but I've already become the most attached to a club I've been in a long time.

The season hasn't yet begun but last season saw us promoted despite a mid-table prediction so this season could be a big step up for the club.

Last season it was Scott Dalziel (a great forward) but he's left now as his contract ran out and he didn't want to renew it, so next season it could well be anyone we'll just have to see who steps up to the plate.

I want to take them to the very top of Scotland and hopefully Europe, they're a very interesting club as they are the only English club in Scotland and they were in the bottom playable tier without an edited database so it is also a good challenge which will hopefully occupy me 'till FM14.

We don't have that much of a relationship yet, but you would of thought he would of been a bit more generous given I've got his team promoted tbh.

There isn't much of a transfer budget so I've transferred it all over to wages and brought in some quality free transfers instead of trying to work with a miniscule transfer budget and a miniscule wage budget.

a) transfer policy: I don't have a policy as such, I just try to bring in the players which will support the squad and help us achieve promotion, but obviously I like to buy as cheap as possible and sell as high as possible.

and b) selection policy? My selection policy is basically I have 11 players which are picked every game unless either a) they have an injury or suspension or b) It is a game in which they aren't needed i.e. a unimportant cup game. Every other match I play the same 11 players but I do have a back up player for every man in my regular 11.

I think the fans like me, after all I did get them a promotion but I don't think I'm exactly 'untouchable' in the eyes of the fans yet, it will take a few more seasons for that to happen.

Who are you managing? Tottenham and England

How long have you been there? It's October 2026 and I joined Spurs, replacing Marcelo Bielsa in November 2016, so almost 9 years, having taken Chester to the Championship in successive seasons (as well as an FA Cup final, which we lost to Swansea, who offered me their manager role 7 days before I got the Spurs job). I replaced Roberto Martinez as England manager in July 2022. So far, I've matched his record: European Championship Winners, Confederation Cup Winners and, oddly, 2nd place in the Confederations Cup Fair Play.

How has your season been so far? 3rd in the Premier League after 6 games, but we've won the last 8 seasons after I salvaged third in my first season. England are top of the World Cup Qualifying Group with games against Scotland and Ireland left to play.

Who is your key player and why? Reigning World Player of the Year and World Golden Ball Winner, central defender Victor Trilles, a £45m signing from Real Madrid. England's key player is probably Chelsea striker Ryan Jermy, although it's not that clear cut.

What are you long term ambitions for the club? I have seven consecutive Champions Leagues and would like to make it to ten and beat Real Madrid's record. With England, it's win the World Cup, which Roy Hodgson managed in 2014, although Martinez and Mancini both failed. I suppose long-term I'd like to go back to Chester, who got relegated last season after 6 in the Premier League under my replacement there, David Moyes, and take them to a a title and a Champions League.

How is your relationship with the chairman? Jay Batey replaced Daniel Levy and while I could get anything out of Levy by questioning his ambition, I can get nothing out of Batey. Our once state-of-the-art facilities have declined slightly recently and despite having £137m in the bank, Batey won't bring them back up to the level that I want.

Do you have much money to spend and if so, who would you like to sign? £224m, with over £1m a week spare in wages. I tried to sign Ryan Jermy when he left Arsenal, but he joined Chelsea on a much worse contract (and a lower transfer fee). My target for the past few seasons was David Calero, a Real Madrid attacker. I had a £140m bid for him accepted in the summer but I couldn't meet his contract demands... or even come close...

a) transfer policy?

Buy young, develop, and when that player is good enough to compete with the existing first team player, they get integrated in the cup games and the easier league games. When I have confidence that they're as good as the first team player, I see if I can drum up any interest in him.

and b) selection policy?

Rotation. I have an established first team, but for young players breaking in, I'll play them in the cup and easier games to ensure my first team is as close to 100% as possible for the bigger challenges and European fixtures.

One good example is a Turkish midfielder called Metehan Sen. I picked him up on a free when he was 22 and he quickly established himself, allowing me to sell Douglas Costa to Real Madrid, which in turn allowed me to sign their 17 year old right winger, Victor Nanclares. Within a few years, Nanclares had developed to a similar standard to Sen, but was a number of years younger. This allowed me to sell Sen to Inter for £25m.

Great. They love the success we have. They don't get the transfer policy, understandably, as young players replace the big names, sold to other teams and lauded as marquee signings. One really annoying instance was selling a defender named Gavin Branagan. He was 24, hadn't developed to the standard I had wanted and I had better prospects that I wanted to develop, so I sold him to Derby for £4.6m. For a full season, they were distraught. He moved on to Manchester United for £10m four years later, but hasn't established himself there.

Good Evening :)

Who are you managing? Middlesbrough

How long have you been there? Appointed 4.1.15 (it is now 23.3.16) Just over a year

How has your season been so far? Made it into top 8 then faced Liverpool, Arsenal and Man Utd back to back which put a dampner on things, now on a run of no wins in 6 including a loss to Udinese in Europa League in a game which we dominated and a HOME loss to Newcastle of all teams in the FA Cup QF !!!

Who is your key player and why? Sam Wootton at centre back on average rating though Will Hughes is always first in mind on selection.

What are you long term ambitions for the club? It's our first season back in premier league and were on for a good 11th place, we've been into Europe so this season has exceeded expectations really, only made Europe as we came runners up in FA cup, An FA cup win next season would be great !

How is your relationship with the chairman? There isnt one of sorts, havent had to ask for anything.......yet

Do you have much money to spend and if so, who would you like to sign? i was given a season budget of 11m (so not not alot) and i needed a good 6 players! i'd love a goal scoring forward in his mid twenties as i'm sound at the back but struggle for goals as my on loan super striker seems a tad injury prone.

Who are you managing? Oxford City

How long have you been there? Currently halfway through my third season with the team.

How has your season been so far? Season is going well when you look at things realistically. Currently 8th in the Blue Square Premier after promoting from the Blue Square South (1st season was BSN, but we got moved to the South division for season 2), and only 2 points from a Playoff spot. Our board are particularly pleased as the club is currently enjoying the most success it's ever seen, and this is the highest level the club has played at too. I'm actually a little disappointed with a few specific results that ended up as draws after being largely wasteful in front of goal. I'm an ambitious manager, and some would also say impatient! But I am very proud of the lads, but I fully expect this squad I have at my disposal to push for a playoff spot.

Who is your key player and why? Jamie Cook. Despite his age (35), he remains a focal point for our team. While we've moulded together a very different looking team to the one I started out with a few seasons ago, Jamie has been an ever-present in the starting line-up. We can depend on him to play on the left wing, or up-front if we need a bit of inspiration in that position. We haven't decided how long Jamie will carry on, but even if we're fortunate enough to promote to League 2, I'd love him to stay with the club in some way, shape or form.

What are you long term ambitions for the club? It's not often a team newly promoted to the BSP can boast a squad as strong as ours, and I have no doubt in my mind we have the ability to make it to League 2 on our first attempt. It's still too early to look any further than the current season.

How is your relationship with the chairman? The chairman is a club fan, and always wants what's best for Oxford City despite perhaps being more under-funded than most other teams in our division. He's never set unrealistic targets, and does not interfere with what I do on the pitch. He does what he can, when he can, and you can't ask for much more than that.

Do you have much money to spend and if so, who would you like to sign? The kitty isn't exactly full, but I'm not frivolous with the funds available. Generally we look for the best available free-agents, and players not happy at their current club who'll happily join us for peanuts. Investment in youth is also something I'm a bit of an advocate of, especially as we hopefully progress into professional Football.

Who are you managing? (what season are you in?) Scottish team Bonnyrigg Rose Athletic FC (Scottish Leagues expanded database) , currently in August 2022. Also the national team manager for Senegal.

How long have you been there? 10 years at Bonnyrigg, 2 years as Senegal manager

How has your season been so far? 5-0-0, haven't started the cups or Champions League play yet.

Who is your key player and why? Moussa Diallo, my French-born, Senegal-capped AML/MC/DM, I can put him anywhere on the field and he makes that position a full point better than anyone else on the team.

What are you long term ambitions for the club? Already won the Premier League/Scottish Cup/Scottish League cup last season, want to make some waves in the Champions League. Also got Senegal to 11th in the world and the final 16 of the World Cup before losing to Russia 1-0 on a 89th-minute goal.

How is your relationship with the chairman? Great, he's bought us a 17,500 seat stadium, upgrades facilities at least once a year, and keeps me locked up in a rolling 4-year contract, even though no one ever comes around with job offers, since I'm untouchable in my job.

Do you have much money to spend and if so, who would you like to sign? Rarely spend more than 50% of the transfer budget, because I'm the favorite in the Scottish Premier now and my roster is around 35 players, many of them out on loan to the SPL and EPL. I'm more likely to adjust my budget to use some of my transfer budget to pay upgrades to player salaries.

a) transfer policy: I'm loyal to my players almost to a fault, but if they're not willing to share the load and allow a certain level of positional rotation, I give them their wish and put them right up on the transfer list. And then, when they discover how good they have it at BRA, I take them back off the list at their request.

and b) selection policy? I try to keep everyone fresh and happy by rotating staff, and since most players are well-rated at 2-3 different positions, I have great flexibility of roles.

Which of your players exemplify this transfer policy? I really don't splash the cash, I'd rather find a good bargain player, plug them into the system, and let become the player I know they are. I picked up a GK from the Ivory Coast for $75,000, gave him first-team experience, gave him the league championship and Champions League play I promised him, and when Blackburn came calling and he wanted to listen to offers, I sold him for $7.5 million and 20% of next sale, and used the proceeds to buy another GK 4 years younger who's overall a better GK (5 starts, 5 shutouts).

How do you see the relationship between yourself and your fans? They love me, I love them, but I don't understand how I can give them the league, 2 cups, and continental competition, and they're still bent out of shape, a year later, for letting one of my CB's go on a Bosman by his request.

Who are you managing? - Spurs and England

How long have you been there? - 22 Years and 15 years respectively.

How has your season been so far? - Excellent as usual. A couple of dips where I drew matches we should have won, and our scoring has dropped off, but still doing well.

Who is your key player and why? - I have two. Horacio Veron, the greatest player I've ever managed who is making a mockery of his advancing years by still banging in 60 odd a season. Otherwise a left-winger called Josh Lascelles who is key for both Spurs and England as a player who makes Bale look average in both goals and crossing quality.

What are you long term ambitions for the club? - I'm at the point I'm just waiting for Veron to retire. I win 6 or 7 competitions every year and I'm bored now, but can't abandon him before his final match.

How is your relationship with the chairman? - Outstanding. He has ridiculous expectations, but I survived the board takeover and he leaves me to do my job.

Do you have much money to spend and if so, who would you like to sign? - About a Billion pounds. There are three players I'd like to have managed but didn't. Bastian Galliard, a French left-winger who terrorised the world for many years. Luke Baines, the Brighton/England striker who scored 105 goals in 101 caps. He is/was the English Batistuta. Finally Artur Wisnowski who was a fantastic striker and played in front of Galliard, so scored hundreds of goals.

Who are you managing? Arsenal Football Club.

How long have you been there? Three and a bit seasons.

How has your season been so far? We've started quite well, winning six and drawing three of our opening nine league games, banging in 29 league goals in the process. We currently sit top, ahead of Manchester City by a point.

Who is your key player and why? Jack Wilshere. He's just superb be it in the middle of midfield, wide midfield, or just off the striker. He has six goals and five assists in eleven appearances so far this season.

What are you long term ambitions for the club? To establish the club as the dominant force in English football. I didn't win a trophy until the third season when we lifted both the League and FA Cup, so that goal will take a fair bit of time.

How is your relationship with the chairman? Very good. He lets me borrow his car sometimes.

Do you have much money to spend and if so, who would you like to sign? After selling £50million worth of players in the summer, our transfer budget currently stands at £140million-ish. However, I'm not looking to invest in any big name players as I want to bring players through the youth system.

We have a very good squad at the club now with a mix of experience and youth. We also have a core of English players which I always like to have at an English club. My star striker has fallen out with me after I fined him for a terrible performance, and seems to be itching for a move. Somewhat disappointing.

Who are you managing? Bekescsaba 1912 Elore SE in Hungary

How long have you been there? This is my 15th season with the club (2026/27)

How has your season been so far? Everything is going OK from a result point of view, but performances have completely dipped since last season. We lost our star striker in the summer so the goals from the team have dried up too. We're still sat top of the table going into the winter break, in the Quarter-Finals of both domestic cups and the Knockout Stages in the Europa League after finishing third in our Champions League group.

Who is your key player and why? Difficult to say, but I suppose I would have to go with Nortbert Baranyai (regen) who is our only real player who can make something out of nothing.

What are you long term ambitions for the club? Well I've been here long enough now to establish ourselves at one of Hungary's top teams having won eight of the last nine league titles. It is all about making inroads in Europe now.

How is your relationship with the chairman? We have a brilliant relationship to be honest. He took over the club in 2014 and has given me pretty much everything I wanted. The facilities have been developed fantastically well and at the end of the season we're due to move into a brand new stadium named after me.

Do you have much money to spend and if so, who would you like to sign? The money is there, but I haven't signed anyone during my time at the club. We're focussing on developing youth products only.

What are your philosophies regarding a) transfer policy.........I aim to buy English players, with a quality youth set up i dont need to go out and buy 16yo foreign players

b) selection policy? I have a VERY small squad, i tend to select who's match fit

Which of your players exemplify this? Wootton is 24 English star player and cost nothing

How do you see the relationship between yourself and your fans? They've been on 2 cup runs and a European journey but yet all season have complained about the sale of Nicky Bailey!!! The guy who never reacted positively to and team talk i gave!

Shall we mix the questions up a bit now do you think, make this a bit more interesting?

How about we use the following format now? (similar I know)

1. Introduce yourself

2. How have you done this season?

3. Why do you think you did so well/so badly? (depending on answer given above)

4. Who is your key player and why?

5. Do you think you will stay at your club long term?

6. How are your club financially? Do you see yourself 'splashing the cash' in order to accelerate your chances of success?

7. Who has been your best signing for the club?

8. What's your biggest regret?

Hello there, Karl Bonas - Current Middlesbrough manager

How have you done this season? We had a European adventure, an FA cup run and finished 8th in our first season back in the premier league, this qualified us for next seasons europa league so ery happy indeed, ive just been gien a new contract on 5 times what i was on and all facilities are being upgraded.

Why do you think you did so well? I have a core group of maybe 20 players mainly english and never ever change tactics so consistency was key.

Who is your key player and why? A number of players have exceeded themselves to name one would be unfair

Do you think you will stay at your club long term? Yes, with the improvements being made i feel i can break into top 5 next season, title within 3 seasons and a 100% english squad to qin champions league within 5!

How are your club financially? Do you see yourself 'splashing the cash' in order to accelerate your chances of success? I have £16m which i'll get a top striker with and a central midfielder.

Who has been your best signing for the club? Will Hughes Chose ourselves over Everton, we finished higher than them so we have re-paid him, he has been called up to full england squad so all is well.

What's your biggest regret? I left Bromley after my first season and winning the conference south, i wonder where we'd be know as club and manager if i had stayed.

Archived