Sports Interactive Community

Hey guys! I am about to start a new season with Liverpool. I have been given a 22 million budget but obviously i can pay more with the installements thing. I wanted a very good left winger/inside forward who will score and assist alot as its not working for me in my past saves! I tried Lucas Moura, Ozil but both werent able to do that well:( I wanted bale but he doent want to even talk to me for a contract! Thanks in advance:D

I think you are aiming for players who out simply out of Liverpool's reach. Be more realistic, Bale/Ozil etc wouldn't sign for LFC in real life.

There's a young Brazilian midfielder who starts at Flamengo called Adryan. Starts off only being able to play in the centre but when I signed him for Celtic on my first FM13 save and retrained him to Aml he performed brilliantly for me over several seasons.

I think you are aiming for players who out simply out of Liverpool's reach. Be more realistic, Bale/Ozil etc wouldn't sign for LFC in real life.

Haha yeah i thought so too :p

Thanks guys i'll take a look! Appreciate the help!

Isn't Suarez perfect for that role? What you really need is upgrades over Jonjo, Henderson, Downing, etc. Those are backup players for a title winning team.

oh yeah, wellington nem, of course!! and i just remembered: Douglas Costa. He was doing wonders on my wings along with Griezmann in my Arsenal save...

Isn't Suarez perfect for that role? What you really need is upgrades over Jonjo, Henderson, Downing, etc. Those are backup players for a title winning team.

Suarez will be on the right wing:D

andre ayew always flopped on the wing for as, as a inside forward at least. his atts are confusing as are his personal moves

could be a decent supporting defensive winger in the style of Kuyt maybe?

Andre Schurrle is perfect for that role in my Liverpool save.

Saying that, Sterling has now surpassed him as first choice.

i loved to play andre ayew in my OM save as Box to Box... i had much less knowledge of the game back then, but he was playing absolutely brilliant as BBM

In my Liverpool save I used Coutinho as an inside forward and he has done very well. Also Sterling can play AML Inside forward.

An idea who i should replace Suarez with? A good goal scoring forward/right winger!