Being able to log into your save game when not on your PC

I am the sort of guy who sits at work wondering who I can sign next or trying to remember how many points off the top of the league I am.

Wouldn't it be great if we could log into our game database from our phone or something and check things out. I don't mean actually progress the game from our phones/external computers etc, but maybe just see a few screens - maybe the screens you have subscribed to?

OK I'm obssessed....

If you have an Iphone/ipod touch or ipad there's an app called logmein which (sometimes) lets you access your pc remotely and play fm. I tried it and the connectivity was hit and miss and navigation on an ipod touch size screen was tricky but it was a year or so ago so may have been improved since then.

If you have an Iphone/ipod touch or ipad there's an app called logmein which (sometimes) lets you access your pc remotely and play fm. I tried it and the connectivity was hit and miss and navigation on an ipod touch size screen was tricky but it was a year or so ago so may have been improved since then.

Ah OK not a bad shout that. I presume my PC has to be left on at home do this?

It would be cool if we could download an app and see some general info about our games just to keep us ticking over whilst we can't get to the PC!

Yes your PC 100% has to be on and connected to the internet if you are to access it from another device which is also connected to the internet.

You could actually play the game but you would in reality be playing on the PC in your house but watching and making changes etc from a remote location

I used PCDuo many years ago for accessing remote workstations to run performance test software against applications

You can connect remotely, as others suggested above. Although by doing so I'd expect you to be at home playing all day soon, as I don't believe your boss would be very pleased with your work =))

Haha exactly - Yes, you'll enjoy it more more if you play in your spare time and not in your bosses work time.

Hi use LogMeIn to play FM from work on the odd occasion. When playing a match the screen is a bit jerky as it has to refresh your screen over the internet, but other than that it's not too bad.

Oh and LogMeIn is totally free :)

Archived