Sports Interactive Community

I know these threads have been around a million times but the tech world moves fast. My laptops is a Dell Inspiron 1545 and runs FM crap , it is noisy as hell when running FM and

driving me nuts ( that's not the only problem of course but its FM related) So I want to buy a laptop for around £500 and this forum has always given good advice before so I ask you

know what would you buy? apart from FM I use my laptop for basic stuff. Thanks for any contribution

I know these threads have been around a million times but the tech world moves fast. My laptops is a Dell Inspiron 1545 and runs FM crap , it is noisy as hell when running FM and

driving me nuts ( that's not the only problem of course but its FM related) So I want to buy a laptop for around £500 and this forum has always given good advice before so I ask you

know what would you buy? apart from FM I use my laptop for basic stuff. Thanks for any contribution

Yep, and one of the biggest only a couple of threads down.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/316085-New-Laptop-Help-Needed