Sports Interactive Community
Mr U Rosler

STOCKPORT COUNTY! Non League to Europe in 8 seasons = 1 Tactic

Just wondering I know you said you don't alter anything or use shouts, but what about team talks?

I started this tactic just after taking over a poor everton team in 2016-2017, now in 2018-2019 im in champs league, finished 4 points off 1st last season. its a beast of a tactic!

Not been back for a while. Been taking a break from FM so i'm fresh for FM14. Stockport have been relegated AGAIN so will be even more interesting this time around.........

Good to see people have been having success.

Apparently the tactics system has had an overhaul, we'll see..........

Early days but FM14 Tactic going well.

0k9e.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hi mate how's it going? just got the beta of fm2014 so thought i'd have a look again on here, 1st time in months and seen your pm from last Feb! thats how long since i played, fell out of love with 13 so hoping this new one keeps my interest, if you need me to have a go with you new tactic let me know i am going to try and create an new tykes attack tactic so will let you have it when it's ready.

I could do with some testers, I will pm anyone who wants it when I get a chance. (at work currently)

Hey, if you need testers for FM14 Beta, please could you provide an upload for this version, as it is not letting me import the FM13 one. Cheers

Well thanks to mr rosler, i have done a good test of the tactic but playing as donny rovers i didnt really have the players to use it so using it as a base i have altered a few things and have now got donny into the playoffs (in Feb) with quite a poor team and playing some really good stuff, finger crossed it will keep going, if by the season end i am still doing well and if its ok by Mr Rosler i will upload for you guys to try it

Well thanks to mr rosler, i have done a good test of the tactic but playing as donny rovers i didnt really have the players to use it so using it as a base i have altered a few things and have now got donny into the playoffs (in Feb) with quite a poor team and playing some really good stuff, finger crossed it will keep going, if by the season end i am still doing well and if its ok by Mr Rosler i will upload for you guys to try it

Go for it.

I won Conference North by 12 points in my first season and my newly promoted team are top of the Conference Premier after 15 games despite being tipped for relegation so I am well happy with the 'vanilla' tactic.

If it continues to work until the end of my second season I will post it up fully.

Thanks for the feedback.

Hi, Many thanks for allowing me to test your tactic Mr Rosler, I found it to be awesome!!

Manager Rep - Sunday league

My Team - Wolves

Division - League 1

Prediction - 1st (however the team is a utter mess as over half the players want to want to leave)

Results - Won the league by 20 points and only lost 2 league games in the process

Someone post the tactic :D i am struggling with Southport :D

Its already up on my FM14 THREAD, good luck!

loving this tactic mate will it work with the current players in fm14?

I tried to replicate this in FM14 but i couldnt getting it firing. (you cant import it into fm14 as the tactic system changed over from fm13)

i have 3 other tactics to choose from. Check out my 2 fm14 threads. :brock: