All Interested Players

ThaChamp

So I created a game with a new regional database with a made up country and all teams with no players and bunches of money. So the teams start from scratch to build the team they want, however, when I start a game all the teams have very few players who are in the player search and qualify as realistic transfer targets. Is there a way to edit the database or change something so I see more player who are interested? Because I know there are more players that would join the team then the search shows. I have added staff all from the same country to see if maybe that helps but it doesn't. Suggestions?

What are the club reputations? What is the league standard and/or reputation? What is the reputation of the country? What is the attractiveness of all of the cities? Are there any tax rules?

Once you've answered those questions it will be much easier to track down the problem. It's probably just that your clubs don't have a high enough reputation to attract foreign players.

All the club reputations are comparable to that of the English Premier League, the best team has a reputation of 8000 I believe. The league reputation of the premier league I created is 168 and the competition level is 1. The nation reputation is 7100, the attractiveness of all the cities are wide ranges but most are in the 14-19 range. With their being one city as a 20 as a outlier. There are no tax rules. I know more players want to play for the teams then show up on the player search.

Archived