is this bug or what ??

when i ask one of my coaches to learn a player "run with ball down left flank" and tell me he can't do that or he is old for learning new moves and tell him to just try or i have much experience, now my coach should learn the player move i have chosen but this didn't happen ,he learn the player wrong move which i didn't pick it or nothing happen like i didn't pick any move and all happen in this move "run with ball down left flank" and some players and when the coach respond and tell me that he can't do that or he old . is this bug or what ??

Not all players can be trained to do what you want them to. Also, sometimes your coach will say that he thinks the player can't learn that move, but if you persist anyway sometimes they will still learn it, not always though.

any clarification please !!!

Not all players can be trained to do what you want them to. Also, sometimes your coach will say that he thinks the player can't learn that move, but if you persist anyway sometimes they will still learn it, not always though.

Why did SI think it was anything but embarrassing that the game can offer a situation where you, the Manager, calls a player into your office and asks them to learn a particular move and they refuse? Seriously what even went through their heads there?

Why did SI think it was anything but embarrassing that the game can offer a situation where you, the Manager, calls a player into your office and asks them to learn a particular move and they refuse? Seriously what even went through their heads there?

In your little universe does every employee do what their bosses tell them all of the time?

In your little universe does every employee do what their bosses tell them all of the time?

In my universe i.e. the same one everybody else lives in, employees don't respond with "lol no - I'm off speak to you later!" when their bosses tell them to do something. Perhaps you should have thought your post out before trying to condescend.

In my universe i.e. the same one everybody else lives in, employees don't respond with "lol no - I'm off speak to you later!" when their bosses tell them to do something. Perhaps you should have thought your post out before trying to condescend.

Whilst the conversations sometimes do take strange turns with the words of one not matching up properly with the words of the others, I do have to disagree with your line of argument. In the complex world of football teams, it is possible that certain players will refuse to learn to do more overhead kicks of whatever nonsense you suggest ot them. Can you imagine Puyol accepting nonsense like that? Also, what if a player refuses because he simply can't do it?

You are right that refusing to do something might cause troubles for most of us at work, but for footballers it is sometimes different. Even in the real world if you think everyone does what their boss tells them you are seriously naiive

I can't really understand the opening post, but from what I think it says, no it's not a bug.

aburasta, created a thread here - http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/295-Crashes-and-Technical-Issues

I mean that sometimes my coach learn the player move i didn't choose it and this only happen if the coach tell me that the player can't do this or he is old and overall this happen when I ask for this move run with ball down left flank any other move working fine

I believe I've reported this before. Haven't looked for it nor can't remember any answer if there was any.

But the outcome of the bug is that the player is actually training for two PPMs at the same time. The one PPM you as manager wanted the player to train and the other PPM being what the coach believed to be a better option.

After a couple of month (or whatever is the usual PPM training time) you get notified whether the player has learned the moves.

Sorry if my answer hadn't anything to do with the OP but I'm not too sure what was meant.

Edit: Maybe my last post - a nice round number. Uhh, and also a new title - Part-Timer :)

Archived