CIO - World Domination [FM12]

Cheik It Out

QZYUg8O.jpg

World Domination (with a hint of Journeyman) - By Cheik It Out

Hi all, creating this thread to show off my career, and eventually, after trying to run through my career so far (It won't take too long - I will just do quick season-by-season updates until I reach present day (In game time)

At the moment, I am in the year 2049 in my game, so it will take a few updates to update you lot, but hopefully you'll enjoy just looking over what has happened in my career so far. If you just want to see my career, as I am actually playing it, It will be around the 40th post. I do enjoy writing updates, and also looking over my past seasons, so it isn't an annoyance for myself.

So, the game. I set myself the goal, back in December 2011, with FM12 to win every tournament in the game with the new add league feature.

The Challenge:

I have to win every playable league and competition (with no extra league expansions) in the game. I have also set myself the challenge of ended my career winning the CL with Newcastle, and the World Cup with England, and I am not allowed to manage those until I have completed all the leagues.

The Rules:

• Every cup and league in the playable leagues
  • 10 Champion's Leagues
  • International Pentagon
  • World Cup

List of Completed Countries:

Norway (4/4)

England (4/12)

Sweden (3/5)

Austria (2/3)

Scotland (2/7)

International (2/27)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some things you should know. First off, during the year 2032, my manager corrupted, and it made me assistant manager of the team I was managing, which were Scunthorpe. I ended up retiring my manager, and creating a new one. That is why some of my records are skewed. Secondly, my game corrupted again, when all the career stats for every player got deleted, and gets deleted every year, and I am unaware of any way to deal with this. And finally, I am using a Real Competition Name pack, so the competition names will be different in the screenshots, but I have only just put it into effect, so until I reach where I am, in game time, then the names of competitions will be the default

As I have said, I am at 2049 In Game Time. I have been previously been updating my story on sortitoutsi, but I don't want to bitch about how their website has kinda gone downhill for me, so I'm not going to say anything about that. Here are my previous links, to my old stories, but as I am doing a runthrough of my story so far, I don't think you will need them

http://fm2012.net/topic/56416/me-vs-the-world

http://sortitoutsi.net/careers/view/956/me-vs-the-world

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a lot of fun in this story! Hope you follow

Baerum-SK_zpsc7084e04.png

Season 2011

Baerum SK - Norwegian Second Division 2

My first team in my career is the mid-table Second Division club, Baerum SportKlubb, who have the potential to get promoted in my first year here. Located in Oslo, this club has the finances to make it all the way up to the Tippeligaen within a few seasons.

e67c14dd-7381-42e7-9a3b-70b190855549_zpsf07bec25.jpg

a2d06d11-6b9e-4fe0-aef5-f1dbe729b2b8_zpsd62f2d6d.jpg

Best Eleven

Season Summary:

This was 38 In-Game Years ago now, which strains the memory, but we started off in style, winning the Second Division 2 with 1 go. We had a solid defence, and moved forwards to the First Division. We scored a lot of goals aswell, with Fredrik Henriksen becoming the league's top scorer

Out of the Norwegian Cup in the 2nd Round, losing 3-0 to Hodd

Career So Far:

[font=Arial Black][table][tr][td]Season[/td][td]Team[/td][td]League[/td][td]Country[/td][td]League Position[/td][td]Notes[/td][/tr][tr][td]--------------[/td][td]-------------------[/td][td]-------------[/td][td]------------[/td][td]----------[/td][td]-------------------------------------------[/td][/tr][tr][td]2011[/td][td]Baerum SK[/td][td]Norwegian Second Division 2[/td][td]Norway[/td][td]1st[/td][td]Promoted to Norwegian First Division[/td][/tr][/table][/font]

No need to Add a Cumulative Top 10 Scorers for the first two seasons

Season 2012

Baerum SK - Norwegian First Division

The second season as the boss of this Nordic outfit wasn't so straightforward. We survived by 1 position in the end, beating Moss (Who, in my game, in 2049 have won the Tippeligaen 3 times in a row!). We survived, but I was getting quite frustrated with the finances and the board. We sold Rozhat, to Aalesund for a large amount of money, especially for this club.

Season Summary:

A decent finish for us, to be honest. Most promoted clubs are favourite to go down, and we survived. We simply didn't score enough. Our top scorer had 10, but that was minuscule compared to the rest of the division. To survive next season, we have to get scoring, and keep our decent defence, then we can move up the league, and increase our reputation

Got to the 3rd round of the cup this year, losing out on penalties to Bryne

[font=Arial Black][table][tr][td]Season[/td][td]Team[/td][td]League[/td][td]Country[/td][td]League Position[/td][td]Notes[/td][/tr][tr][td]--------------[/td][td]-------------------[/td][td]-------------[/td][td]------------[/td][td]----------[/td][td]-------------------------------------------[/td][/tr][tr][td]2011[/td][td]Baerum SK[/td][td]Norwegian Second Division 2[/td][td]Norway[/td][td]1st[/td][td]Promoted to Norwegian First Division[/td][/tr][tr][td]2012[/td][td]Baerum SK[/td][td]Norwegian First Division[/td][td]Norway[/td][td]12th[/td][td]Survived relegation by the skin of our teeth[/td][/tr][/table][/font]

Season 2013

Baerum SK - Norwegian First Division

We are trying to improve our position in the Norwegian First Division, and trying to play a more effective attacking style of football. I doubt we will get anywhere near promotion, but we will try and score goals. We spent out largest transfer fee ever on a striker, and we need to keep our solid-ish defence and win more games.

Transfers

9556ea18-1c26-4218-9ecf-4dc0be893a83_zps51ba1de3.jpg

Player Stats (my best eleven for this year has been lost somehow)

Season Summary:

Not good at all. We scored a few more goals, but we clocked too many draws. 13 in all, 4 more than any other club in the league. If we had converted those draws into wins, we could've and would've been mid-table. We finished 12th once again, surviving relegation by just 1 point this year. I have decided that my time at this club is over. This is a challenge where I need to be winning trophies to keep going, so it is for the best that I leave this club for another, of whom I can take forward and win this league.

Lost in the 3rd round of the cup again to Alta

Career so far:

[font=Arial Black][table][tr][td]Season[/td][td]Team[/td][td]League[/td][td]Country[/td][td]League Position[/td][td]Notes[/td][/tr][tr][td]--------------[/td][td]-------------------[/td][td]-------------[/td][td]------------[/td][td]----------[/td][td]-------------------------------------------[/td][/tr][tr][td]2011[/td][td]Baerum SK[/td][td]Norwegian Second Division 2[/td][td]Norway[/td][td]1st[/td][td]Promoted to Norwegian First Division[/td][/tr][tr][td]2012[/td][td]Baerum SK[/td][td]Norwegian First Division[/td][td]Norway[/td][td]12th[/td][td]Survived relegation by the skin of our teeth[/td][/tr][tr][td]2013[/td][td]Baerum SK[/td][td]Norwegian First Division[/td][td]Norway[/td][td]12th[/td][td]Survived relegation & Resigned at the 
end of the season[/td][/tr][/table][/font]

Cumulative Top 10 Scorers:

[font=Arial Black][table][tr][td]Year(s) Active[/td][td]Name[/td][td]Nationality[/td][td]Club(s)[/td][td]Goals Scored[/td][/tr][tr][td]--------[/td][td]-----------------------[/td][td]--------------[/td][td]------------------[/td][td]-------[/td][/tr][tr][td]2011-13[/td][td]Fredrik William Henriksen[/td][td]Norwegian[/td][td]Baerum SK[/td][td]29[/td][/tr][tr][td]2011-13[/td][td]Thomas Finstad[/td][td]Norwegian[/td][td]Baerum SK[/td][td]17[/td][/tr][tr][td]2013[/td][td]Lars Lafton[/td][td]Norwegian[/td][td]Baerum SK[/td][td]12[/td][/tr][tr][td]2011-13[/td][td]Magnus Ask Mikkelsen[/td][td]Norwegian[/td][td]Baerum SK[/td][td]9[/td][/tr][tr][td]2011[/td][td]Fernando De Ornelas[/td][td]Venezuelan[/td][td]Baerum SK[/td][td]7[/td][/tr][tr][td]2011-13[/td][td]Jonny Hansen[/td][td]Norwegian[/td][td]Baerum SK[/td][td]5[/td][/tr][tr][td]2011[/td][td]Shaswari Rozhat[/td][td]Norwegian[/td][td]Baerum SK[/td][td]5[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][/table][/font]

Ranheim-Fotball_zps118f185c.png

Season 2014

Ranheim IL - Norwegian First Division

Why Ranheim? Well, two seasons ago, Ranheim finished 5th and were competing for promotion. When they offered me a job, I couldn't pass it down. They had much more money that old Baerum SK, a better stadium, and a much better chance of winning everything on offer in Norway. Positioned in the suburbs of Trondheim, the city where Norway's most successful club are based, Rosenborg, is a very sporting town. I think that we could pass Rosenborg and become the most successful club in Trondheim, maybe?

Season Summary:

A brilliant season for my team. I have a good starting setup, with a decent GD and games won stat. You can see the hard work I did with Baerum didn't pay off for their future - a poor 16th and insta-relegated for them! We are positioned to have a real crack at the title this next year.

Lost in the third round of the cup AGAIN! This time to Viking, but I doubt that I had any chance really.

Career So Far:

[font=Arial Black][table][tr][td]Season[/td][td]Team[/td][td]League[/td][td]Country[/td][td]League Position[/td][td]Notes[/td][/tr][tr][td]--------------[/td][td]-------------------[/td][td]-------------[/td][td]------------[/td][td]----------[/td][td]-------------------------------------------[/td][/tr][tr][td]2011[/td][td]Baerum SK[/td][td]Norwegian Second Division 2[/td][td]Norway[/td][td]1st[/td][td]Promoted to Norwegian First Division[/td][/tr][tr][td]2012[/td][td]Baerum SK[/td][td]Norwegian First Division[/td][td]Norway[/td][td]12th[/td][td]Survived relegation by the skin of our teeth[/td][/tr][tr][td]2013[/td][td]Baerum SK[/td][td]Norwegian First Division[/td][td]Norway[/td][td]12th[/td][td]Survived relegation & Resigned at the 
end of the season[/td][/tr][tr][td]2014[/td][td]Ranheim IL[/td][td]Norwegian First Division[/td][td]Norway[/td][td]4th[/td][td]Solid Season at the new club[/td][/tr][/table][/font]

[font=Arial Black][table][tr][td]Year(s) Active[/td][td]Name[/td][td]Nationality[/td][td]Club(s)[/td][td]Goals Scored[/td][/tr][tr][td]--------[/td][td]-----------------------[/td][td]--------------[/td][td]------------------[/td][td]-------[/td][/tr][tr][td]2011-13[/td][td]Fredrik William Henriksen[/td][td]Norwegian[/td][td]Baerum SK[/td][td]29[/td][/tr][tr][td]2011-13[/td][td]Thomas Finstad[/td][td]Norwegian[/td][td]Baerum SK[/td][td]17[/td][/tr][tr][td]2014[/td][td]David Melkvik[/td][td]Norwegian[/td][td]Ranheim IL[/td][td]14[/td][/tr][tr][td]2013[/td][td]Lars Lafton[/td][td]Norwegian[/td][td]Baerum SK[/td][td]12[/td][/tr][tr][td]2011-2013[/td][td]Magnus Ask Mikkelsen[/td][td]Norwegian[/td][td]Baerum SK[/td][td]9[/td][/tr][tr][td]2011[/td][td]Fernando De Ornelas[/td][td]Venezuelan[/td][td]Baerum SK[/td][td]7[/td][/tr][tr][td]2014[/td][td]Brede Moe[/td][td]Norwegian[/td][td]Ranheim IL[/td][td]7[/td][/tr][tr][td]2011-13[/td][td]Jonny Hansen[/td][td]Norwegian[/td][td]Baerum SK[/td][td]5[/td][/tr][tr][td]2011[/td][td]Shaswari Rozhat[/td][td]Norwegian[/td][td]Baerum SK[/td][td]5[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][/table][/font]

Season 2015

So after a decent first season in charge, I decide to stay on, and win promotion with this team. There is potential with this team, and we were only 3 places off 2nd last time out. Hopefully we can get 1st place, and win promotion.

Transfers - no standout moves, apart from two late-season changes with Patrick Jibiliza and Angelo Finazzi joining us. They prove to be very key players in our conquest of the Adeccoligaen (Norwegian First Division)

9e3bdbee-a240-48c4-a163-be81bfc05f4e_zps7f3aae45.jpg

Best Eleven

Season Summary:

Typically, after such a brilliant season, we took 1 step back in our bid for promotion. We played poorly, conceded too many. In fact, the title-winning team scored the same amount, but only conceded 8 less goals. We took a step back, but I still hope we can improve, and gain promotion, if not as champions with investment next season. New recruit Patrick Jibiliza is the start of the new investment into our team.

Reached the Quarter Final of the cup, losing to Fredrikstad, but improvement on a different level here. The cup is a trophy which I need to win, and winning it early, possibly before winning the league, would be brilliant.

Career So Far:

[font=Arial Black][table][tr][td]Season[/td][td]Team[/td][td]League[/td][td]Country[/td][td]League Position[/td][td]Notes[/td][/tr][tr][td]--------------[/td][td]-------------------[/td][td]-----------------------[/td][td]------------[/td][td]----------------[/td][td]-------------------------------------------[/td][/tr][tr][td]2011[/td][td]Baerum SK[/td][td]Norwegian Second Division 2[/td][td]Norway[/td][td]1st[/td][td]Promoted to Norwegian First Division[/td][/tr][tr][td]2012[/td][td]Baerum SK[/td][td]Norwegian First Division[/td][td]Norway[/td][td]12th[/td][td]Survived relegation by the skin of our teeth[/td][/tr][tr][td]2013[/td][td]Baerum SK[/td][td]Norwegian First Division[/td][td]Norway[/td][td]12th[/td][td]Survived relegation & Resigned at the*
end of the season[/td][/tr][tr][td]2014[/td][td]Ranheim IL[/td][td]Norwegian First Division[/td][td]Norway[/td][td]4th[/td][td]Solid Season at the new club[/td][/tr][tr][td]2015[/td][td]Ranheim IL[/td][td]Norwegian First Division[/td][td]Norway[/td][td]7th[/td][td]Step backwards, but reached further
in domestic cup than before[/td][/tr][/table][/font]

[font=Arial Black][table][tr][td]Year(s) Active[/td][td]Name[/td][td]Nationality[/td][td]Club(s)[/td][td]Goals Scored[/td][/tr][tr][td]--------[/td][td]-----------------------[/td][td]--------------[/td][td]------------------[/td][td]-------[/td][/tr][tr][td]2011-13[/td][td]Fredrik William Henriksen[/td][td]Norwegian[/td][td]Baerum SK[/td][td]29[/td][/tr][tr][td]2014-15[/td][td]David Melkvik[/td][td]Norwegian[/td][td]Ranheim IL[/td][td]20[/td][/tr][tr][td]2011-13[/td][td]Thomas Finstad[/td][td]Norwegian[/td][td]Baerum SK[/td][td]17[/td][/tr][tr][td]2014-15[/td][td]Robert Stene[/td][td]Norwegian[/td][td]Ranheim IL[/td][td]16[/td][/tr][tr][td]2014-15[/td][td]Bendik Bye[/td][td]Norwegian[/td][td]Ranheim IL[/td][td]14[/td][/tr][tr][td]2013[/td][td]Lars Lafton[/td][td]Norwegian[/td][td]Baerum SK[/td][td]12[/td][/tr][tr][td]2014-15[/td][td]Brede Moe[/td][td]Norwegian[/td][td]Ranheim IL[/td][td]11[/td][/tr][tr][td]2011-13[/td][td]Magnus Ask Mikkelsen[/td][td]Norwegian[/td][td]Baerum SK[/td][td]9[/td][/tr][tr][td]2011[/td][td]Fernando De Ornelas[/td][td]Venezuelan[/td][td]Baerum SK[/td][td]7[/td][/tr][tr][td]2014-15[/td][td]Andreas Osteraas[/td][td]Norwegian[/td][td]Ranheim IL[/td][td]7[/td][/tr][/table][/font]

Season 2016

After the disapointment of last year, I decided to go out and invest in the weak team. A number of class players were offered to me by agents, which aided my cause, but I felt we were much stronger than last year.

63214387-78db-4e08-9e45-d8a6abdda399_zpsd21d62be.jpg

Season Summary:

We finally made it out of this difficult division. Our new players helped a lot, with older players chipping in with match winning performances, especially from Behadjin Celina and Brede Moe. We scored a record 73 goals in this division, and only conceded 25. An astounding total and GD, which was only bettered when Stromsgodset somehow conjured up a magic defence, only conceding 13 times in 1 season, from 30 games!

Career So Far:

[font=Arial Black][table][tr][td]Season[/td][td]Team[/td][td]League[/td][td]Country[/td][td]League Position[/td][td]Notes[/td][/tr][tr][td]--------------[/td][td]-------------------[/td][td]-----------------------[/td][td]------------[/td][td]----------------[/td][td]-------------------------------------------[/td][/tr][tr][td]2011[/td][td]Baerum SK[/td][td]Norwegian Second Division 2[/td][td]Norway[/td][td]1st[/td][td]Promoted to Norwegian First Division[/td][/tr][tr][td]2012[/td][td]Baerum SK[/td][td]Norwegian First Division[/td][td]Norway[/td][td]12th[/td][td]Survived relegation by the skin of our teeth[/td][/tr][tr][td]2013[/td][td]Baerum SK[/td][td]Norwegian First Division[/td][td]Norway[/td][td]12th[/td][td]Survived relegation & Resigned at the*
end of the season[/td][/tr][tr][td]2014[/td][td]Ranheim IL[/td][td]Norwegian First Division[/td][td]Norway[/td][td]4th[/td][td]Solid Season at the new club[/td][/tr][tr][td]2015[/td][td]Ranheim IL[/td][td]Norwegian First Division[/td][td]Norway[/td][td]7th[/td][td]Step backwards, but reached further
*in domestic cup than before[/td][/tr][tr][td]2016[/td][td]Ranheim IL[/td][td]Norwegian First Division[/td][td]Norway[/td][td]1st[/td][td]Promoted as Champions[/td][/tr][/table][/font]

[font=Arial Black][table][tr][td]Year(s) Active[/td][td]Name[/td][td]Nationality[/td][td]Club(s)[/td][td]Goals Scored[/td][/tr][tr][td]--------[/td][td]-----------------------[/td][td]--------------[/td][td]------------------[/td][td]-------[/td][/tr][tr][td]2014-16[/td][td]David Melkvik[/td][td]Norwegian[/td][td]Ranheim IL[/td][td]31[/td][/tr][tr][td]2011-13[/td][td]Fredrik William Henriksen[/td][td]Norwegian[/td][td]Baerum SK[/td][td]29[/td][/tr][tr][td]2011-13[/td][td]Thomas Finstad[/td][td]Norwegian[/td][td]Baerum SK[/td][td]17[/td][/tr][tr][td]2014-16[/td][td]Robert Stene[/td][td]Norwegian[/td][td]Ranheim IL[/td][td]17[/td][/tr][tr][td]2014-16[/td][td]Bendik Bye[/td][td]Norwegian[/td][td]Ranheim IL[/td][td]15[/td][/tr][tr][td]2014-16[/td][td]Brede Moe[/td][td]Norwegian[/td][td]Ranheim IL[/td][td]15[/td][/tr][tr][td]2014-16[/td][td]Behadjin Celina[/td][td]Norwegian[/td][td]Ranheim IL[/td][td]13[/td][/tr][tr][td]2013[/td][td]Lars Lafton[/td][td]Norwegian[/td][td]Baerum SK[/td][td]12[/td][/tr][tr][td]2016[/td][td]Patrick Jibiliza[/td][td]South African[/td][td]Ranheim IL[/td][td]12[/td][/tr][tr][td]2014-16[/td][td]Andreas Osteraas[/td][td]Norwegian[/td][td]Ranheim IL[/td][td]11[/td][/tr][/table][/font]

Season 2017

Ranheim IL - Norwegian Premier Division

Aim of this season is to survive. We can then build on that, to create amazing things with this club, but the top division is very hard. We have a good young squad, but we need to invest and hopefully get the chance to compete in the next few years.

Season Summary:

A decent season, we established ourselves as a top division team. We ended up 15 points off relegation which is a massive number of points, but that was due to the awful season's of both Lillestrom and Kongsvinger. Our form was mixed all season, we didn't really have a poor or good run. We were decent both home and away, and finished well away from danger

We reached the quarters in the cup, beaten by Rosenborg, who I think ended their 15 year title dominance this year with Valerenga's win.

Career So Far:

[font=Arial Black][table][tr][td]Season[/td][td]Team[/td][td]League[/td][td]Country[/td][td]League Position[/td][td]Notes[/td][/tr][tr][td]--------------[/td][td]-------------------[/td][td]-----------------------[/td][td]------------[/td][td]----------------[/td][td]-------------------------------------------[/td][/tr][tr][td]2011[/td][td]Baerum SK[/td][td]Norwegian Second Division 2[/td][td]Norway[/td][td]1st[/td][td]Promoted to Norwegian First Division[/td][/tr][tr][td]2012[/td][td]Baerum SK[/td][td]Norwegian First Division[/td][td]Norway[/td][td]12th[/td][td]Survived relegation by the skin of our teeth[/td][/tr][tr][td]2013[/td][td]Baerum SK[/td][td]Norwegian First Division[/td][td]Norway[/td][td]12th[/td][td]Survived relegation & Resigned at the
in domestic cup than before[/td][/tr][tr][td]2016[/td][td]Ranheim IL[/td][td]Norwegian First Division[/td][td]Norway[/td][td]1st[/td][td]Promoted as Champions[/td][/tr][tr][td]2017[/td][td]Ranheim IL[/td][td]Norwegian Premier Division[/td][td]Norway[/td][td]12th[/td][td]Survived easily[/td][/tr][/table][/font]

Cumulative 10 Top Scorers:

[font=Arial Black][table][tr][td]Year(s) Active[/td][td]Name[/td][td]Nationality[/td][td]Club(s)[/td][td]Goals Scored[/td][/tr][tr][td]--------[/td][td]-----------------------[/td][td]--------------[/td][td]------------------[/td][td]-------[/td][/tr][tr][td]2014-17[/td][td]David Melkvik[/td][td]Norwegian[/td][td]Ranheim IL[/td][td]36[/td][/tr][tr][td]2011-13[/td][td]Fredrik William Henriksen[/td][td]Norwegian[/td][td]Baerum SK[/td][td]29[/td][/tr][tr][td]2014-17[/td][td]Behadjin Celina[/td][td]Norwegian[/td][td]Ranheim IL[/td][td]19[/td][/tr][tr][td]2014-17[/td][td]Brede Moe[/td][td]Norwegian[/td][td]Ranheim IL[/td][td]18[/td][/tr][tr][td]2014-16[/td][td]Robert Steve[/td][td]Norwegian[/td][td]Ranheim IL[/td][td]17[/td][/tr][tr][td]2011-13[/td][td]Thomas Finstad[/td][td]Norwegian[/td][td]Baerum SK[/td][td]17[/td][/tr][tr][td]2016-17[/td][td]Patrick Jibiliza[/td][td]South African[/td][td]Ranheim IL[/td][td]16[/td][/tr][tr][td]2015-16[/td][td]Jean Paul Tovar[/td][td]Colombian[/td][td]Ranheim IL[/td][td]16[/td][/tr][tr][td]2014-16[/td][td]Bendik Bye[/td][td]Norwegian[/td][td]Ranheim IL[/td][td]15[/td][/tr][tr][td]2016-17[/td][td]Kerron Landre[/td][td]French[/td][td]Ranheim IL[/td][td]14[/td][/tr][/table][/font]

Season 2018

Ranheim IL - Norwegian Premier Division

We need to build on the position we were in, and establish ourselves as a mid-table team. Hopefully we can maybe add the cup to our trophy cabinet, as we have been getting closer each year. We need Patrick Jibiliza and others around him to perform if we want to progress though. We lost key defender David Adome for £1.8 million, and we lost Jibiliza in August to Cesena. We lost a lot of fire power throughout the season.

Season Summary:

Sadly, we were just not good enough. Our attack were immense. Having the top scorer in the division (Nouha Dicko) and still getting relegated is some feat. Our defence were poor though. Our defensive options were limited until later in the season, when we had signed Mark Tanko, a beastly CB, and our midfield were helped by Robert Yeboah, both signed later in the season, but both joined too late to actually help us survive relegation.

We did however reach the cup final..

So despite losing out on top flight status, I completed another trophy. I have decided to move on once again, because my target is to win every competition. I shouldn't waste time dallying over making one club great.

Career So Far:

[font=Arial Black][table][tr][td]Season[/td][td]Team[/td][td]League[/td][td]Country[/td][td]League Position[/td][td]Notes[/td][/tr][tr][td]--------------[/td][td]-------------------[/td][td]-----------------------[/td][td]------------[/td][td]----------------[/td][td]-------------------------------------------[/td][/tr][tr][td]2011[/td][td]Baerum SK[/td][td]Norwegian Second Division 2[/td][td]Norway[/td][td]1st[/td][td]Promoted to Norwegian First Division[/td][/tr][tr][td]2012[/td][td]Baerum SK[/td][td]Norwegian First Division[/td][td]Norway[/td][td]12th[/td][td]Survived relegation by the skin of our teeth[/td][/tr][tr][td]2013[/td][td]Baerum SK[/td][td]Norwegian First Division[/td][td]Norway[/td][td]12th[/td][td]Survived relegation & Resigned at the
in domestic cup than before[/td][/tr][tr][td]2016[/td][td]Ranheim IL[/td][td]Norwegian First Division[/td][td]Norway[/td][td]1st[/td][td]Promoted as Champions[/td][/tr][tr][td]2017[/td][td]Ranheim IL[/td][td]Norwegian Premier Division[/td][td]Norway[/td][td]12th[/td][td]Survived easily[/td][/tr][tr][td]2018[/td][td]Ranheim IL[/td][td]Norwegian Premier Division[/td][td]Norway[/td][td]15th[/td][td]Relegated & Resigned. Won Norwegian Cup[/td][/tr][/table][/font]

[font=Arial Black][table][tr][td]Year(s) Active[/td][td]Name[/td][td]Nationality[/td][td]Club(s)[/td][td]Goals Scored[/td][/tr][tr][td]--------[/td][td]-----------------------[/td][td]--------------[/td][td]------------------[/td][td]-------[/td][/tr][tr][td]2014-17[/td][td]David Melkvik[/td][td]Norwegian[/td][td]Ranheim IL[/td][td]36[/td][/tr][tr][td]2011-13[/td][td]Fredrik William Henriksen[/td][td]Norwegian[/td][td]Baerum SK[/td][td]29[/td][/tr][tr][td]2016-18[/td][td]Jean Paul Tovar[/td][td]Colombian[/td][td]Ranheim IL[/td][td]28[/td][/tr][tr][td]2014-18[/td][td]Behadjin Celina[/td][td]Norwegian[/td][td]Ranheim IL[/td][td]24[/td][/tr][tr][td]2016-18[/td][td]Patrick Jibiliza[/td][td]South African[/td][td]Ranheim IL[/td][td]20[/td][/tr][tr][td]2016-18[/td][td]Kerron Landre[/td][td]French[/td][td]Ranheim IL[/td][td]20[/td][/tr][tr][td]2018[/td][td]Nouha Dicko[/td][td]Malian[/td][td]Ranheim IL[/td][td]19[/td][/tr][tr][td]2014-18[/td][td]Brede Moe[/td][td]Norwegian[/td][td]Ranheim IL[/td][td]18[/td][/tr][tr][td]2011-13[/td][td]Thomas Finstad[/td][td]Norwegian[/td][td]Baerum SK[/td][td]17[/td][/tr][tr][td]2014-16[/td][td]Robert Stene[/td][td]Norwegian[/td][td]Ranheim IL[/td][td]17[/td][/tr][/table][/font]

Stromsgodset-IF_zps674f12f6.png

Season 2019

Stromsgodset IF & Nigeria

My journey first off brings me to Nigeria. I decided to step into international football, to enhance my reputation, but after a year and a half, I decided to quit, as I didn't need to complete an international tournament. It was too early for me to step in that direction IMO. I won't diverge and dedicate too much of my catch-up on this topic.

00485c9b-2961-4bf2-91a1-1686d1f724d3_zps93304fab.jpg

I then moved back down to Oslo, to the City of Drammen, to manage Stromsgodset IF. A popular club, whose reputation and finances were easily enough for me to complete this division, and even more possibly. They have a poor squad and have been fluctuating a bit recently. I can build them up into a winning club again. I took over part way through the season, and didn't have time to generate a massive positive effect on the club.

Season Summary:

Can't say much about Nigeria. They were just a side project, whilst I was waiting for a job in Norway. A solid start to my career at Stromsgodset. I can get quite a bit of money by selling deadwood, and hopefully, with the finances already acquired here, we can strive to wins things. Hopefully, we can also qualify for Europe. The league is quite open, a different club is winning it each year. Hopefully we can become that club next year.

We were out of the cup before I even took over

Career So Far:

[font=Arial Black][TABLE]
[TR]
[TD]Season[/TD]
[TD]Team[/TD]
[TD]League[/TD]
[TD]Country[/TD]
[TD]League Position[/TD]
[TD]Notes[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]--------------[/TD]
[TD]-------------------[/TD]
[TD]-----------------------[/TD]
[TD]------------[/TD]
[TD]----------------[/TD]
[TD]-------------------------------------------[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]2011[/TD]
[TD]Baerum SK[/TD]
[TD]Norwegian Second Division 2[/TD]
[TD]Norway[/TD]
[TD]1st[/TD]
[TD]Promoted to Norwegian First Division[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]2012[/TD]
[TD]Baerum SK[/TD]
[TD]Norwegian First Division[/TD]
[TD]Norway[/TD]
[TD]12th[/TD]
[TD]Survived relegation by the skin of our teeth[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]2013[/TD]
[TD]Baerum SK[/TD]
[TD]Norway[/TD]
[TD]12th[/TD]
[TD]Survived relegation & Resigned at the
end of the season[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]2014[/TD]
[TD]Ranheim IL[/TD]
[TD]Norway[/TD]
[TD]4th[/TD]
[TD]Solid Season at the new club[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]2015[/TD]
[TD]Ranheim IL[/TD]
[TD]Norway[/TD]
[TD]7th[/TD]
[TD]Step backwards, but reached further
in domestic cup than before[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]2016[/TD]
[TD]Ranheim IL[/TD]
[TD]Norway[/TD]
[TD]1st[/TD]
[TD]Promoted as Champions[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]2017[/TD]
[TD]Ranheim IL[/TD]
[TD]Norwegian Premier Division[/TD]
[TD]Norway[/TD]
[TD]12th[/TD]
[TD]Survived easily[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]2018[/TD]
[TD]Ranheim IL[/TD]
[TD]Norway[/TD]
[TD]15th[/TD]
[TD]Relegated & Resigned. Won Norwegian Cup[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]2019[/TD]
[TD]Stromsgodset IF[/TD]
[TD]Norway[/TD]
[TD]11th[/TD]
[TD]Only joined half way through season. Was
a solid season[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/font]

[TR]
[TD]Year(s) Active[/TD]
[TD]Name[/TD]
[TD]Nationality[/TD]
[TD]Club(s)[/TD]
[TD]Goals Scored[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]--------[/TD]
[TD]-----------------------[/TD]
[TD]--------------[/TD]
[TD]------------------[/TD]
[TD]-------[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]2014-17[/TD]
[TD]David Melkvik[/TD]
[TD]Norwegian[/TD]
[TD]Ranheim IL[/TD]
[TD]36[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]2011-13[/TD]
[TD]Fredrik William Henriksen[/TD]
[TD]Norwegian[/TD]
[TD]Baerum SK[/TD]
[TD]29[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]2016-18[/TD]
[TD]Jean Paul Tovar[/TD]
[TD]Colombian[/TD]
[TD]Ranheim IL[/TD]
[TD]28[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]2014-18[/TD]
[TD]Behadjin Celina[/TD]
[TD]Norwegian[/TD]
[TD]Ranheim IL[/TD]
[TD]24[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]2016-18[/TD]
[TD]Patrick Jibiliza[/TD]
[TD]South African[/TD]
[TD]Ranheim IL[/TD]
[TD]20[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]2016-18[/TD]
[TD]Kerron Landre[/TD]
[TD]French[/TD]
[TD]Ranheim IL[/TD]
[TD]20[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]2018[/TD]
[TD]Nouha Dicko[/TD]
[TD]Malian[/TD]
[TD]Ranheim IL[/TD]
[TD]19[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]2014-18[/TD]
[TD]Brede Moe[/TD]
[TD]Norwegian[/TD]
[TD]Ranheim IL[/TD]
[TD]18[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]2011-13[/TD]
[TD]Thomas Finstad[/TD]
[TD]Norwegian[/TD]
[TD]Baerum SK[/TD]
[TD]17[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]2014-16[/TD]
[TD]Robert Stene[/TD]
[TD]Norwegian[/TD]
[TD]Ranheim IL[/TD]
[TD]17[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/font]

International Management:

[TR]
[TD]Season[/TD]
[TD]Country[/TD]
[TD]World Ranking[/TD]
[TD]Notes[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]--------------[/TD]
[TD]-------------------[/TD]
[TD]----------------[/TD]
[TD]-------------------------------------------[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]2019[/TD]
[TD]Nigeria[/TD]
[TD]N/A[/TD]
[TD]Unbeaten, no huge challenges[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/font]

Season 2020

Stromsgodset IF & Nigeria

We need to do better than last season, and I am confident of achieving that, with the money we spent on players. We sold well, and bought well, and possibly a European place is at stake for us. The league is wide open, and we could possibly win it.

Season Summary:

We did brilliantly, finishing 2nd. Which qualifies us for the Champions League, but as an add on, this happened. Due to the irregularity of the Norwegian season, we started our European campaign, in the Europa League mid-league. It gave us good European experience.

StrmsgodsetIFFixtures_Fixtures-2-1-1-1_zpsb8eec832.png

So, we beat two average teams in Europe, and lost with ease to Aston Villa. We also finished 2nd and qualified for Europe for the next season, which'll start mid season again. We also won the domestic cup. A very successful season for this club.

Career So Far:

in domestic cup than before[/td][/tr][tr][td]2016[/td][td]Ranheim IL[/td][td]Norwegian First Division[/td][td]Norway[/td][td]1st[/td][td]Promoted as Champions[/td][/tr][tr][td]2017[/td][td]Ranheim IL[/td][td]Norwegian Premier Division[/td][td]Norway[/td][td]12th[/td][td]Survived easily[/td][/tr][tr][td]2018[/td][td]Ranheim IL[/td][td]Norwegian Premier Division[/td][td]Norway[/td][td]15th[/td][td]Relegated & Resigned. Won Norwegian Cup[/td][/tr][tr][td]2019[/td][td]Stromsgodset IF[/td][td]Norwegian Premier Division[/td][td]Norway[/td][td]11th[/td][td]Only joined half way through season. Was
*a solid season[/td][/tr][tr][td]2020[/td][td]Stromsgodset IF[/td][td]Norwegian Premier Division[/td][td]Norway[/td][td]2nd[/td][td]Qualified for CL, Won Norwegian Cup, best season yet[/td][/tr][/table][/font]

[font=Arial Black][table][tr][td]Year(s) Active[/td][td]Name[/td][td]Nationality[/td][td]Club(s)[/td][td]Goals Scored[/td][/tr][tr][td]--------[/td][td]-----------------------[/td][td]--------------[/td][td]------------------[/td][td]-------[/td][/tr][tr][td]2014-17[/td][td]David Melkvik[/td][td]Norwegian[/td][td]Ranheim IL[/td][td]36[/td][/tr][tr][td]2019-20[/td][td]Aguibou Diarra[/td][td]Malian[/td][td]Stromsgodset IF[/td][td]36[/td][/tr][tr][td]2011-13[/td][td]Fredrik William Henriksen[/td][td]Norwegian[/td][td]Baerum SK[/td][td]29[/td][/tr][tr][td]2016-18[/td][td]Jean Paul Tovar[/td][td]Colombian[/td][td]Ranheim IL[/td][td]28[/td][/tr][tr][td]2014-18[/td][td]Behadjin Celina[/td][td]Norwegian[/td][td]Ranheim IL[/td][td]24[/td][/tr][tr][td]2016-18[/td][td]Kerron Landre[/td][td]French[/td][td]Ranheim IL[/td][td]20[/td][/tr][tr][td]2020[/td][td]Sylvain Bamba[/td][td]Ivorian[/td][td]Stromsgodset IF[/td][td]20[/td][/tr][tr][td]2016-18[/td][td]Patrick Jibiliza[/td][td]South African[/td][td]Ranheim IL[/td][td]20[/td][/tr][tr][td]2018[/td][td]Nouha Dicko[/td][td]Malian[/td][td]Ranheim IL[/td][td]19[/td][/tr][tr][td]2014-18[/td][td]Brede Moe[/td][td]Norwegian[/td][td]Ranheim IL[/td][td]18[/td][/tr][tr][td]2020[/td][td]Frits Amahouech[/td][td]Dutch[/td][td]Stromsgodset IF[/td][td]18[/td][/tr][/table][/font]

[font=Arial Black][table][tr][td]Season[/td][td]Country[/td][td]World Ranking[/td][td]Notes[/td][/tr][tr][td]--------------[/td][td]-------------------[/td][td]----------------[/td][td]-------------------------------------------[/td][/tr][tr][td]2019[/td][td]Nigeria[/td][td]N/A[/td][td]Unbeaten, no huge challenges[/td][/tr][tr][td]2020[/td][td]Nigeria[/td][td]N/A[/td][td]Resigned in October[/td][/tr][/table][/font]

Season 2021

Stromsgodset IF

After a super year, we need to build on that, and win it. That is, of course, the only possible domestic improvement that can be made, following the domestic cup win, and coming 2nd. We also have the start of a European Journey, our first time in the CL under my management, to get under way with. If Aguibou Diarra carries on his fantastic form, scoring 1 goal every 1.5 games, we can dominate the league. We do need some improvements to our squad, but our squad is nearly there. We made the most out of Mark 'the Tank' Tanko, selling him to Liverpool for a record £17 million. We used that money to buy someone quite special, for a club of this size.

Season Summary:

What I was gunning for! Top finish, winning by a whopping 16 points, with a GD 30 greater than any other opponent. 91 goals scored, thanks to record-scorer Aguibou Diarra, who scored a massive 51 goals this season, completely dominating my cumulative scorers chart. Not only him though, to be fair, with every member of the squad outperforming each other. Only the GK in our team didn't get an AR of over 7, and his 6.97 is pretty darn close! The last trophy completed in Norway! We won the Norwegian Cup once again, confirming my team's dominance.

We also had a European Competition to play. First game up Benfica. Pff, no chance.

What?! We just smashed Benfica!. Couldn't believe it. We have built one hell of a team here! Next up, off to Italy to play Roma. Do we have a chance?

You bet we do! Winners again! Outstanding! First CL season and I have completely surprised myself with how well my team performed! To give you an idea of who we were facing, Adalberto Discepoli, who scored, was the Ballon D'Or winner for a few years! So what is our group like?

EuropeanChampionsCupOverview_Stages-1.png

Hmm. You will have to see next season's post to see who and what we encounter, due to Norwegian season irregularity.

Career So Far:

in domestic cup than before[/td][/tr][tr][td]2016[/td][td]Ranheim IL[/td][td]Norwegian First Division[/td][td]Norway[/td][td]1st[/td][td]Promoted as Champions[/td][/tr][tr][td]2017[/td][td]Ranheim IL[/td][td]Norwegian Premier Division[/td][td]Norway[/td][td]12th[/td][td]Survived easily[/td][/tr][tr][td]2018[/td][td]Ranheim IL[/td][td]Norwegian Premier Division[/td][td]Norway[/td][td]15th[/td][td]Relegated & Resigned. Won Norwegian Cup[/td][/tr][tr][td]2019[/td][td]Stromsgodset IF[/td][td]Norwegian Premier Division[/td][td]Norway[/td][td]11th[/td][td]Solid half season. Qualified for the
Europa LEague through Fair Play[/td][/tr][tr][td]2020[/td][td]Stromsgodset IF[/td][td]Norwegian Premier Division[/td][td]Norway[/td][td]2nd[/td][td]Qualified for CL, Won Norwegian Cup, best season yet[/td][/tr][tr][td]2021[/td][td]Stromsgodset IF[/td][td]Norwegian Premier Division[/td][td]Norway[/td][td]1st[/td][td]Won League, Domestic Cup, Reached Group Stage of CL[/td][/tr][/table][/font]

[font=Arial Black][table][tr][td]Year(s) Active[/td][td]Name[/td][td]Nationality[/td][td]Club(s)[/td][td]Goals Scored[/td][/tr][tr][td]--------[/td][td]-----------------------[/td][td]--------------[/td][td]------------------[/td][td]-------[/td][/tr][tr][td]2019-21[/td][td]Aguibou Diarra[/td][td]Malian[/td][td]Stromsgodset IF[/td][td]87[/td][/tr][tr][td]2014-17[/td][td]David Melkvik[/td][td]Norwegian[/td][td]Ranheim IL[/td][td]36[/td][/tr][tr][td]2020-21[/td][td]Frits Amahouech[/td][td]Dutch[/td][td]Stromsgodset IF[/td][td]32[/td][/tr][tr][td]2020-21[/td][td]Sylvain Bamba[/td][td]Ivorian[/td][td]Stromsgodset IF[/td][td]31[/td][/tr][tr][td]2011-13[/td][td]Fredrik William Henriksen[/td][td]Norwegian[/td][td]Baerum SK[/td][td]29[/td][/tr][tr][td]2016-18[/td][td]Jean Paul Tovar[/td][td]Colombian[/td][td]Ranheim IL[/td][td]28[/td][/tr][tr][td]2014-18[/td][td]Behadjin Celina[/td][td]Norwegian[/td][td]Ranheim IL[/td][td]24[/td][/tr][tr][td]2018 & 2020-21[/td][td]Mohamed Yeboah[/td][td]Ghanaian[/td][td]Ranheim IL & Stromsgodset IF[/td][td]24[/td][/tr][tr][td]2016-18[/td][td]Kerron Landre[/td][td]French[/td][td]Ranheim IL[/td][td]20[/td][/tr][tr][td]2016-18[/td][td]Patrick Jibiliza[/td][td]South African[/td][td]Ranheim IL[/td][td]20[/td][/tr][/table][/font]

Season 2022

Stromsgodset IF

So, my thoughts, going into this campaign, was that I was going to leave once I ended our CL run. In the end I left mid-season, after our European exploits. No table will be posted because it isn't needed. This was kind of a transition season for myself.

StrmsgodsetIFFixtures_Fixtures-5-1-1_zps420e087f.png

EuropeanChampionsCupOverview_Stages-2-1-1_zpsed9e0db8.png

So after 5 games, we were 2nd in the group, and had confirmed further rounds in either the Europa League or the CL. I have given back to the team and the club the financial backing for them to succeed in the future. After the next few games in Europe, I can leave knowing I have completed this Scandinavian nation, 1 of the 51 nations I have to complete. We have something on the scoreboard.

So, after qualifying from the group, into the CL (I haven't got a screenshot), we play an average team... Real Madrid.

The less I say about that, the better. I leave Stromsgodset, and Norway (well not exactly) after 10 years of brilliance and dominance. I have won everything. I have loved managing in this country, and as of 2049 (In game time), I have still got their league loaded. I left in February, so any transfer after February in my screenshot were done by the AI.

Norway

So, briefly, in 2022, I attempted managing Norway, but again decided it wasn't for me, resigning within a year. Wanted to manage a few of my old players, but in the end, I just couldn't be bothered for both international management and club management this. I quit before the end of this season

aaa43713-6210-49d9-b80b-53d80613c8bb_zpsd0bd544f.jpg

D.C. United

So, my next domestic club brings me to the East Coast of America. I haven't ever managed in America, and I figured I should get it over and done with quickly. their seasonal pattern follows Norways aswell, so I won't have to change my style, in terms of the year, just yet.

410dea25-e035-4c99-a408-0fc5d5b90f2d_zpse628db07.jpg

470c8817-4d00-4bf2-b375-cd2599740cf4_zps8455cb37.jpg

Season Summary:

A transition season, where I moved clubs, and country. I ended my rich stay in Norway, after winning everything possible. What will happen next season?

Career So Far:

[font=Arial Black][table][tr][td]Season[/td][td]Team[/td][td]League[/td][td]Country[/td][td]League Position[/td][td]Notes[/td][/tr][tr][td]--------------[/td][td]-------------------[/td][td]-----------------------[/td][td]------------[/td][td]----------------[/td][td]------------------------------------------------------------------[/td][/tr][tr][td]2011[/td][td]Baerum SK[/td][td]Norwegian Second Division 2[/td][td]Norway[/td][td]1st[/td][td]Promoted to Norwegian First Division[/td][/tr][tr][td]2012[/td][td]Baerum SK[/td][td]Norwegian First Division[/td][td]Norway[/td][td]12th[/td][td]Survived relegation by the skin of our teeth[/td][/tr][tr][td]2013[/td][td]Baerum SK[/td][td]Norwegian First Division[/td][td]Norway[/td][td]12th[/td][td]Survived relegation & Resigned at the
in domestic cup than before[/td][/tr][tr][td]2016[/td][td]Ranheim IL[/td][td]Norwegian First Division[/td][td]Norway[/td][td]1st[/td][td]Promoted as Champions[/td][/tr][tr][td]2017[/td][td]Ranheim IL[/td][td]Norwegian Premier Division[/td][td]Norway[/td][td]12th[/td][td]Survived easily[/td][/tr][tr][td]2018[/td][td]Ranheim IL[/td][td]Norwegian Premier Division[/td][td]Norway[/td][td]15th[/td][td]Relegated & Resigned. Won Norwegian Cup[/td][/tr][tr][td]2019[/td][td]Stromsgodset IF[/td][td]Norwegian Premier Division[/td][td]Norway[/td][td]11th[/td][td]Solid half season. Qualified for the
*Europa League through Fair Play[/td][/tr][tr][td]2020[/td][td]Stromsgodset IF[/td][td]Norwegian Premier Division[/td][td]Norway[/td][td]2nd[/td][td]Qualified for CL, Won Norwegian Cup, best season yet[/td][/tr][tr][td]2021[/td][td]Stromsgodset IF[/td][td]Norwegian Premier Division[/td][td]Norway[/td][td]1st[/td][td]Won League, Domestic Cup, Reached Group Stage of CL[/td][/tr][tr][td]2022[/td][td]Stromsgodset IF[/td][td]Norwegian Premier Division[/td][td]Norway[/td][td]N/A[/td][td]Resigned after being knocked out of CL. Won 
every trophy in Norway[/td][/tr][tr][td]2022[/td][td]D.C. United[/td][td]MLS[/td][td]USA[/td][td]N/A[/td][td]Joined near the season end, looking forward to seeing
how the system works[/td][/tr][/table][/font]

[font=Arial Black][table][tr][td]Year(s) Active[/td][td]Name[/td][td]Nationality[/td][td]Club(s)[/td][td]Goals Scored[/td][/tr][tr][td]--------[/td][td]-----------------------[/td][td]--------------[/td][td]------------------[/td][td]-------[/td][/tr][tr][td]2019-22[/td][td]Aguibou Diarra[/td][td]Malian[/td][td]Stromsgodset IF[/td][td]97[/td][/tr][tr][td]2014-17[/td][td]David Melkvik[/td][td]Norwegian[/td][td]Ranheim IL[/td][td]36[/td][/tr][tr][td]2020-21[/td][td]Frits Amahouech[/td][td]Dutch[/td][td]Stromsgodset IF[/td][td]32[/td][/tr][tr][td]2020-21[/td][td]Sylvain Bamba[/td][td]Ivorian[/td][td]Stromsgodset IF[/td][td]31[/td][/tr][tr][td]2011-13[/td][td]Fredrik William Henriksen[/td][td]Norwegian[/td][td]Baerum SK[/td][td]29[/td][/tr][tr][td]2016-18[/td][td]Jean Paul Tovar[/td][td]Colombian[/td][td]Ranheim IL[/td][td]28[/td][/tr][tr][td]2018 & 2020-22[/td][td]Mohamed Yeboah[/td][td]Ghanaian[/td][td]Ranheim IL & Stromsgodset IF[/td][td]27[/td][/tr][tr][td]2021-22[/td][td]Theo Walcott[/td][td]English[/td][td]Stromsgodset IF[/td][td]25[/td][/tr][tr][td]2014-18[/td][td]Behadjin Celina[/td][td]Norwegian[/td][td]Ranheim IL[/td][td]24[/td][/tr][tr][td]2016-18[/td][td]Kerron Landre[/td][td]French[/td][td]Ranheim IL[/td][td]20[/td][/tr][tr][td]2016-18[/td][td]Patrick Jibiliza[/td][td]South African[/td][td]Ranheim IL[/td][td]20[/td][/tr][/table][/font]

[font=Arial Black][table][tr][td]Season[/td][td]Country[/td][td]World Ranking[/td][td]Notes[/td][/tr][tr][td]--------------[/td][td]-------------------[/td][td]----------------[/td][td]-------------------------------------------[/td][/tr][tr][td]2019[/td][td]Nigeria[/td][td]N/A[/td][td]Unbeaten, no huge challenges[/td][/tr][tr][td]2020[/td][td]Nigeria[/td][td]N/A[/td][td]Resigned in October[/td][/tr][tr][td]2022[/td][td]Norway[/td][td]N/A[/td][td]Resigned after 1 year[/td][/tr][/table][/font]

DC-United_zps7f1a1412.png

Season 2023

D.C. United

Just trying out the MLS system of signing players, and hopefully win the MLS in a few years. Moving to a new country in FM is always hard, you have to get used to the league and it's rules

Season Summary:

Yes. Wow. I had no idea, but somehow, players I signed with long contracts, for £1 million, left on a free after a month. I just quit. I hated the drafting system. I never knew where I was, in terms of the draft, and I didn't have enough money to buy or sell foreign players places. I picked a poor club, because we couldn't buy anything. I just quit right there. What a waste. At least I only wasted 3 months... Time to go back to normal leagues. I will have to try this out later in the game.

Career So Far:

[font=Arial Black][table][tr][td]Season[/td][td]Team[/td][td]League[/td][td]Country[/td][td]League Position[/td][td]Notes[/td][/tr][tr][td]--------------[/td][td]-------------------[/td][td]-----------------------[/td][td]------------[/td][td]----------------[/td][td]------------------------------------------------------------------[/td][/tr][tr][td]2011[/td][td]Baerum SK[/td][td]Norwegian Second Division 2[/td][td]Norway[/td][td]1st[/td][td]Promoted to Norwegian First Division[/td][/tr][tr][td]2012[/td][td]Baerum SK[/td][td]Norwegian First Division[/td][td]Norway[/td][td]12th[/td][td]Survived relegation by the skin of our teeth[/td][/tr][tr][td]2013[/td][td]Baerum SK[/td][td]Norwegian First Division[/td][td]Norway[/td][td]12th[/td][td]Survived relegation & Resigned at the
*Europa League through Fair Play[/td][/tr][tr][td]2020[/td][td]Stromsgodset IF[/td][td]Norwegian Premier Division[/td][td]Norway[/td][td]2nd[/td][td]Qualified for CL, Won Norwegian Cup, best season yet[/td][/tr][tr][td]2021[/td][td]Stromsgodset IF[/td][td]Norwegian Premier Division[/td][td]Norway[/td][td]1st[/td][td]Won League, Domestic Cup, Reached Group Stage of CL[/td][/tr][tr][td]2022[/td][td]Stromsgodset IF[/td][td]Norwegian Premier Division[/td][td]Norway[/td][td]N/A[/td][td]Resigned after being knocked out of CL. Won*
every trophy in Norway[/td][/tr][tr][td]2022[/td][td]D.C. United[/td][td]MLS[/td][td]USA[/td][td]N/A[/td][td]Joined near the season end, looking forward to seeing
*how the system works[/td][/tr][tr][td]2023[/td][td]D.C. United[/td][td]MLS[/td][td]USA[/td][td]N/A[/td][td]Resigned due to transfer and contract difficulties[/td][/tr][/table][/font]

[font=Arial Black][table][tr][td]Year(s) Active[/td][td]Name[/td][td]Nationality[/td][td]Club(s)[/td][td]Goals Scored[/td][/tr][tr][td]--------[/td][td]-----------------------[/td][td]--------------[/td][td]------------------[/td][td]-------[/td][/tr][tr][td]2019-22[/td][td]Aguibou Diarra[/td][td]Malian[/td][td]Stromsgodset IF[/td][td]97[/td][/tr][tr][td]2014-17[/td][td]David Melkvik[/td][td]Norwegian[/td][td]Ranheim IL[/td][td]36[/td][/tr][tr][td]2020-21[/td][td]Frits Amahouech[/td][td]Dutch[/td][td]Stromsgodset IF[/td][td]32[/td][/tr][tr][td]2020-21[/td][td]Sylvain Bamba[/td][td]Ivorian[/td][td]Stromsgodset IF[/td][td]31[/td][/tr][tr][td]2011-13[/td][td]Fredrik William Henriksen[/td][td]Norwegian[/td][td]Baerum SK[/td][td]29[/td][/tr][tr][td]2016-18[/td][td]Jean Paul Tovar[/td][td]Colombian[/td][td]Ranheim IL[/td][td]28[/td][/tr][tr][td]2018 & 2020-22[/td][td]Mohamed Yeboah[/td][td]Ghanaian[/td][td]Ranheim IL & Stromsgodset IF[/td][td]27[/td][/tr][tr][td]2021-22[/td][td]Theo Walcott[/td][td]English[/td][td]Stromsgodset IF[/td][td]25[/td][/tr][tr][td]2014-18[/td][td]Behadjin Celina[/td][td]Norwegian[/td][td]Ranheim IL[/td][td]24[/td][/tr][tr][td]2016-18[/td][td]Kerron Landre[/td][td]French[/td][td]Ranheim IL[/td][td]20[/td][/tr][tr][td]2016-18[/td][td]Patrick Jibiliza[/td][td]South African[/td][td]Ranheim IL[/td][td]20[/td][/tr][/table][/font]

Blackburn-Rovers_zpsd61e52fc.png

Season 2023-24

Blackburn Rovers

I have finally step foot back in my home country. We will see in time whether that was a good plan. I joined the club back in May of the year, with 4 games remaining, but had already been relegated back into the Championship. When I got here, we had 45 scouts, always an indicator that a club is rotten to the bone. I got rid of about 4/5ths of them, and started my journey in the North West of England.

Season Summary:

What a first season! I expected promotion, but a title aswell. We scored bucket loads of goals, and I got my career back on track. We went out early in the League Cup but in the FA Cup, we got to the Final..

Another trophy, and two trophies in England. That is as good a start as any. Next, the Premier League? No. I need to win trophies, and therefore I am leaving this place after one glorious season, and jetting off to a country I have recently added...

Top Goalscorer: Giovanni Custic (38)

Most Assists: Daniel Spear (26)

MVP: Daniel Spear (7.66)

Career So Far:

*Europa League through Fair Play[/td][/tr][tr][td]2020[/td][td]Stromsgodset IF[/td][td]Norwegian Premier Division[/td][td]Norway[/td][td]2nd[/td][td]Qualified for CL, Won Norwegian Cup, best season yet[/td][/tr][tr][td]2021[/td][td]Stromsgodset IF[/td][td]Norwegian Premier Division[/td][td]Norway[/td][td]1st[/td][td]Won League, Domestic Cup, Reached Group Stage of CL[/td][/tr][tr][td]2022[/td][td]Stromsgodset IF[/td][td]Norwegian Premier Division[/td][td]Norway[/td][td]N/A[/td][td]Resigned after being knocked out of CL. Won*
*how the system works[/td][/tr][tr][td]2023[/td][td]D.C. United[/td][td]MLS[/td][td]USA[/td][td]N/A[/td][td]Resigned due to transfer and contract difficulties[/td][/tr][tr][td]2023-24[/td][td]Blackburn Rovers[/td][td]nPower Championship[/td][td]England[/td][td]1st[/td][td]Easy title win, and won the FA Cup too. Resigned at the 
end of the season[/td][/tr][/table][/font]

[font=Arial Black][table][tr][td]Year(s) Active[/td][td]Name[/td][td]Nationality[/td][td]Club(s)[/td][td]Goals Scored[/td][/tr][tr][td]--------[/td][td]-----------------------[/td][td]--------------[/td][td]------------------[/td][td]-------[/td][/tr][tr][td]2019-22[/td][td]Aguibou Diarra[/td][td]Malian[/td][td]Stromsgodset IF[/td][td]97[/td][/tr][tr][td]2024-25[/td][td]Giovanni Custic[/td][td]Croatian[/td][td]Blackburn Rovers[/td][td]39[/td][/tr][tr][td]2014-17[/td][td]David Melkvik[/td][td]Norwegian[/td][td]Ranheim IL[/td][td]36[/td][/tr][tr][td]2020-21[/td][td]Frits Amahouech[/td][td]Dutch[/td][td]Stromsgodset IF[/td][td]32[/td][/tr][tr][td]2020-21[/td][td]Sylvain Bamba[/td][td]Ivorian[/td][td]Stromsgodset IF[/td][td]31[/td][/tr][tr][td]2011-13[/td][td]Fredrik William Henriksen[/td][td]Norwegian[/td][td]Baerum SK[/td][td]29[/td][/tr][tr][td]2016-18[/td][td]Jean Paul Tovar[/td][td]Colombian[/td][td]Ranheim IL[/td][td]28[/td][/tr][tr][td]2018 & 2020-22[/td][td]Mohamed Yeboah[/td][td]Ghanaian[/td][td]Ranheim IL & Stromsgodset IF[/td][td]27[/td][/tr][tr][td]2021-22[/td][td]Theo Walcott[/td][td]English[/td][td]Stromsgodset IF[/td][td]25[/td][/tr][tr][td]2014-18[/td][td]Behadjin Celina[/td][td]Norwegian[/td][td]Ranheim IL[/td][td]24[/td][/tr][/table][/font]

Any responses would be good. I know going out for them and asking, isn't the popular option, but I have spent quite a lot of time, just recapping my career as precise and quickly as possible until I reach where I am in game time.

Also, photobucket is being a pain in the arse, and isn't letting me save an editted image at the moment, so bare with me on a couple of pictures in this update

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arameiska-Syrianska_zps2e770124.png

Season 2024

Arameisk-Syrianska IF

I have decided to venture to Sweden. This update is just going to be short, I joined the club mid-season due to Scandinavian season irregularity. We are in the Swedish Second Division Svealand. Another suburbial club, this time based in Botkyrka, a suburb of Stockholm. There are plenty of trophies to win in Sweden, so I could be here for a while.

c4fea2d6-d010-41e5-b45f-0cb769fd8482_zps6e7cc65a.jpg

572259aa-1b7c-4608-8e05-984a008f1d3b_zps11fe1295.jpg

Season Summary:

I joined in August, which is near the end of the season in Sweden, so I didn't have much time to make my mark. This update is going to be a bit dodgy. I haven't got the league loaded at the moment, and I didn't take a screenshot of a lot of information from this season, and even the next season.

Top Goalscorer: Niklas Svensson (10)

Most Assists: Filip Augustsson (6)

MVP: Johan Bakircioglu (6.93)

Career So Far:

*Europa League through Fair Play[/td][/tr][tr][td]2020[/td][td]Stromsgodset IF[/td][td]Norwegian Premier Division[/td][td]Norway[/td][td]2nd[/td][td]Qualified for CL, Won Norwegian Cup, best season yet[/td][/tr][tr][td]2021[/td][td]Stromsgodset IF[/td][td]Norwegian Premier Division[/td][td]Norway[/td][td]1st[/td][td]Won League, Domestic Cup, Reached Group Stage of CL[/td][/tr][tr][td]2022[/td][td]Stromsgodset IF[/td][td]Norwegian Premier Division[/td][td]Norway[/td][td]N/A[/td][td]Resigned after being knocked out of CL. Won
how the system works[/td][/tr][tr][td]2023[/td][td]D.C. United[/td][td]MLS[/td][td]USA[/td][td]N/A[/td][td]Resigned due to transfer and contract difficulties[/td][/tr][tr][td]2023-24[/td][td]Blackburn Rovers[/td][td]nPower Championship[/td][td]England[/td][td]1st[/td][td]Easy title win, and won the FA Cup too. Resigned at the
end of the season[/td][/tr][tr][td]2024[/td][td]Arameiska-Syrianska IF[/td][td]Swedish Second Division
South Svealand[/td][td]Sweden[/td][td]8th[/td][td]Joined mid-season, solid mid-table[/td][/tr][/table][/font]

[font=Arial Black][table][tr][td]Year(s) Active[/td][td]Name[/td][td]Nationality[/td][td]Club(s)[/td][td]Goals Scored[/td][/tr][tr][td]--------[/td][td]-----------------------[/td][td]--------------[/td][td]------------------[/td][td]-------[/td][/tr][tr][td]2019-22[/td][td]Aguibou Diarra[/td][td]Malian[/td][td]Stromsgodset IF[/td][td]97[/td][/tr][tr][td]2024-25[/td][td]Giovanni Custic[/td][td]Croatian[/td][td]Blackburn Rovers[/td][td]39[/td][/tr][tr][td]2014-17[/td][td]David Melkvik[/td][td]Norwegian[/td][td]Ranheim IL[/td][td]36[/td][/tr][tr][td]2020-21[/td][td]Frits Amahouech[/td][td]Dutch[/td][td]Stromsgodset IF[/td][td]32[/td][/tr][tr][td]2020-21[/td][td]Sylvain Bamba[/td][td]Ivorian[/td][td]Stromsgodset IF[/td][td]31[/td][/tr][tr][td]2011-13[/td][td]Fredrik William Henriksen[/td][td]Norwegian[/td][td]Baerum SK[/td][td]29[/td][/tr][tr][td]2016-18[/td][td]Jean Paul Tovar[/td][td]Colombian[/td][td]Ranheim IL[/td][td]28[/td][/tr][tr][td]2018 & 2020-22[/td][td]Mohamed Yeboah[/td][td]Ghanaian[/td][td]Ranheim IL & Stromsgodset IF[/td][td]27[/td][/tr][tr][td]2021-22[/td][td]Theo Walcott[/td][td]English[/td][td]Stromsgodset IF[/td][td]25[/td][/tr][tr][td]2014-18[/td][td]Behadjin Celina[/td][td]Norwegian[/td][td]Ranheim IL[/td][td]24[/td][/tr][/table][/font]

Arameiska-Syrianska_zps2e770124.png

Season 2025

Arameisk-Syrianska IF

I just need promotion, really. There are 4 tiers in Swedish football, and I need to complete them, quickly, to be honest, so I can move to other leagues. *stating the obvious*

Season Summary:

What I expected really. I never really got into the league with this club. Just felt like a boring season, with no possible end product. Anyway, my first sacking, lets not hope I get another one! This stage of my career is a big rubbish really. Loads of different clubs, instability.

Top Goalscorer: Oscar Karlsson (7)

Most Assists: Glenn Olstad (5)

MVP: Anton Hansen (7.00)

Career So Far:

how the system works[/td][/tr][tr][td]2023[/td][td]D.C. United[/td][td]MLS[/td][td]USA[/td][td]N/A[/td][td]Resigned due to transfer and contract difficulties[/td][/tr][tr][td]2023-24[/td][td]Blackburn Rovers[/td][td]nPower Championship[/td][td]England[/td][td]1st[/td][td]Easy title win, and won the FA Cup too. Resigned at the
end of the season[/td][/tr][tr][td]2024[/td][td]Arameiska-Syrianska IF[/td][td]Swedish Second Division
South Svealand[/td][td]Sweden[/td][td]8th[/td][td]Joined mid-season, solid mid-table[/td][/tr][tr][td]2025[/td][td]Arameiska-Syrianska IF[/td][td]Swedish Second Division
South Svealand[/td][td]Sweden[/td][td]8th[/td][td]Sacked[/td][/tr][/table][/font]

Any responses would be good. I know going out for them and asking, isn't the popular option, but I have spent quite a lot of time, just recapping my career as precise and quickly as possible until I reach where I am in game time.

Maybe the problem is you're going a bit too quickly. Obviously you want to catch up to where you are as soon as possible but that also means that there's too much at once going on to comment specifically on, at least for me.

Maybe the problem is you're going a bit too quickly. Obviously you want to catch up to where you are as soon as possible but that also means that there's too much at once going on to comment specifically on, at least for me.

Thanks for the reply. I kinda thought I was, but I kinda wanted to get it out of the way. I was planning on trying to do 4 seasons a day, whilst I had spare time, and that once I got to the actual time, I could slow down. Anyway, I'm not gonna update for a week at least, giving you lot time to catch up, and also, because I have got my last 3 important exams, starting tomorrow (I have been revising quite a bit during this time, I'm not putting FM in front of exams!).

Thanks for the reply. I kinda thought I was, but I kinda wanted to get it out of the way. I was planning on trying to do 4 seasons a day, whilst I had spare time, and that once I got to the actual time, I could slow down. Anyway, I'm not gonna update for a week at least, giving you lot time to catch up, and also, because I have got my last 3 important exams, starting tomorrow (I have been revising quite a bit during this time, I'm not putting FM in front of exams!).

You can do both, this afternoon I did a couple of practice papers for the first of three exams in the next three Wednesdays (from next week) during a winter break. :D As an example of what I mean, your relegation with Ranheim was something I was going to comment on, but you were already a couple of clubs ahead of that so it seemed pointless.

Hi again. Due to feedback saying I am uploading my posts too quickly, I am going to limit my posts to one a day. So basically one season a day. Hopefully I won't have lost readers by posted 4 seasons a day, like I did for a few days, but anyway, I hope to keep a steady flow of seasons on this thread, until I reach present day in my game, which is in around 24 years time now.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vasalunds-IF_zps065a5785.png

Season 2026

Vasalunds IF

So, my travels keep me in Sweden. I have even kept in the same division, joining relegated Vasalunds IF. They were relegated from the First Division North, despite scoring many goals. I kept a lot of key players, I immediately thought promotion was possible. Based very near AIK Solna, in the suburbs of Stockholm.

Season Summary:

The season started off poorly, losing out in the cup to a non-league team, but then once we got going, we took the title, by goal difference. A short season, with only 1 promotion place, we new it would be tough and Nykopings took it to the last game. We scored more than them though and deserved the title in the end.

Top Goalscorer: Antti Virta (14)

Most Assists: Markus Berglund (14)

MVP: Joel Hallberg (7.57)

Career So Far:

Europa League through Fair Play[/td][/tr][tr][td]2020[/td][td]Stromsgodset IF[/td][td]Norwegian Premier Division[/td][td]Norway[/td][td]2nd[/td][td]Qualified for CL, Won Norwegian Cup, best season yet[/td][/tr][tr][td]2021[/td][td]Stromsgodset IF[/td][td]Norwegian Premier Division[/td][td]Norway[/td][td]1st[/td][td]Won League, Domestic Cup, Reached Group Stage of CL[/td][/tr][tr][td]2022[/td][td]Stromsgodset IF[/td][td]Norwegian Premier Division[/td][td]Norway[/td][td]N/A[/td][td]Resigned after being knocked out of CL. Won
South Svealand[/td][td]Sweden[/td][td]8th[/td][td]Joined mid-season, solid mid-table[/td][/tr][tr][td]2025[/td][td]Arameiska-Syrianska IF[/td][td]Swedish Second Division
South Svealand[/td][td]Sweden[/td][td]8th[/td][td]Sacked[/td][/tr][tr][td]2026[/td][td]Vasalunds IF[/td][td]Swedish Second Division
South Svealand[/td][td]Sweden[/td][td]1st[/td][td]Promoted as Champions[/td][/tr][/table][/font]

Season 2027

Vasalunds IF

We have gone up to the First Division North. Not pastures unheard of for this club, as they were there the season before I took charge. We need to build on that promotion, and I don't think it will be too hard to finish high up the table

Season Summary:

Another title. Two in a row. It wasn't hard in the end, but I suppose that i did beef up the team a considerable amount. I can't complain with the team one bit. We were awesome at times, and I think I can take this club all the way up to the top. No cup win again, but you don't expect that when you are in 3rd tier.

Top Goalscorer: Per Fischer (20)

Most Assists: Kjell Glans (11)

MVP: Joel Hallberg (7.41)

Career So Far:

Europa League through Fair Play[/td][/tr][tr][td]2020[/td][td]Stromsgodset IF[/td][td]Norwegian Premier Division[/td][td]Norway[/td][td]2nd[/td][td]Qualified for CL, Won Norwegian Cup, best season yet[/td][/tr][tr][td]2021[/td][td]Stromsgodset IF[/td][td]Norwegian Premier Division[/td][td]Norway[/td][td]1st[/td][td]Won League, Domestic Cup, Reached Group Stage of CL[/td][/tr][tr][td]2022[/td][td]Stromsgodset IF[/td][td]Norwegian Premier Division[/td][td]Norway[/td][td]N/A[/td][td]Resigned after being knocked out of CL. Won
South Svealand[/td][td]Sweden[/td][td]8th[/td][td]Sacked[/td][/tr][tr][td]2026[/td][td]Vasalunds IF[/td][td]Swedish Second Division
South Svealand[/td][td]Sweden[/td][td]1st[/td][td]Promoted as Champions[/td][/tr][tr][td]2027[/td][td]Vasalunds IF[/td][td]Swedish First Division North[/td][td]Sweden[/td][td]1st[/td][td]Double Promotion[/td][/tr][/table][/font]

Bit surprised you decided to take a step back with your career after Blackburn to go to the bottom tier in Sweden. Surely you could have got a job in the First Division if not a Premier Division side in Sweden though rather than starting in the Second Division?

Anyway, enjoying reading this. It's fine if you update quickly, just don't be too demanding for comments. It's hard to read the whole thing at once when you're updating very quickly and there are people that don't want to comment until they're up to the current point in the career.

Bit surprised you decided to take a step back with your career after Blackburn to go to the bottom tier in Sweden. Surely you could have got a job in the First Division if not a Premier Division side in Sweden though rather than starting in the Second Division?

Anyway, enjoying reading this. It's fine if you update quickly, just don't be too demanding for comments. It's hard to read the whole thing at once when you're updating very quickly and there are people that don't want to comment until they're up to the current point in the career.

Thanks for the feedback. I am limiting my posts to one a day now, so I will catch up but in time, so I hope that will be the right speed of updates. I shouldn't have demanded comments - I wasn't trying to in the way I said it, and I have found out a better way of scheduling updates until I catch back up with where I am.

As for the Blackburn situation, I thought I could win more trophies in Sweden than I could win in the Premier League in a set number of years. I started at the bottom in Sweden, because as my challenge states, I have to win every competition, so I will have to complete those leagues sometime. On completion though, I can deactivate the lower leagues, and once I have completed the country, I can deactivate the whole country, or just keep the top league. My plan for Sweden, once I have completed the country is to deactivate the league, whereas Norway, where I have already completed it, I have kept the league activated, just to see how the dynamic league system works.

In the future, I could, and will have to go from a top club, somewhere in the world, to a club from the bottom Indonesian league, or the Indian league. So going from top to bottom isn't a problem for me. Building a reputation up isn't hard after relinquishing it.

Yeah, it's always nice to have people comment on your work. When I write (on other forums usually, not that active on this forum), I don't usually bother with comments. I just write for my own enjoyment but it is nice to know people are actually reading it :p

And ahk, had a feeling that was the case until you decided to move to a Championship side anyway. Wasn't sure why you just didn't decide to move to the bottom of England instead :p

And yeah, I'm with you on the reputation thing. Had an awesome save with Blackpool going in FM11, won the PL title for the 3rd time in a row, then decided to go manage in League 2 :p I like managing lower league clubs though. I just get bored when I get to the top division though :p Currently doing a save in FM12 which is sort of similar to this but I have no real set goals. Just was using a heap of leagues and was hoping that the save would go somewhere setting myself the rule that I need to start every country in the lowest division. Not far into my save though. Managing in Northern Ireland and got Dundela to the Premier Division from the Second Division (tbf, didn't take much considering the lack of quality in those leagues) and now just trying to steer clear of relegation in the Premier Division. Planning on moving to Sweden after this season though and going to try and work up a youth side, since my current side doesn't have any youth facilities (don't even get recruits) and there's no money to be gained in Northern Ireland so best that I leave :p

Season 2028

Vasalunds IF

So, to the Swedish First Division Elite. It may be 'Elite' but it is not impossible. We can struggle, or dominate. Previous experiences with this league have shown that form is usually out the window when I play in this league. I have signed a couple of quality players for this league, most notably Jesse Laine who is not only good, but his name sounds badass. Hopefully, we can survive, and of course the aim is always to win the competition.

Season Summary:

We struggled. Not bad enough to get relegated, but our form was poor all season. We had a losing mentality, I reckon, because with our players, we should've won more matches. We created lots of chances, but we always lost to the odd goal. A mid-table performance all season, and we finished just under average, but how well ewe played made me envious of the position we could've finished.

Top Goalscorer: Jesse Laine (12)

Most Assists: Jamal Wood (11)

MVP: Jesse Laine (7.36)

Career So Far:

South Svealand[/td][td]Sweden[/td][td]1st[/td][td]Promoted as Champions[/td][/tr][tr][td]2027[/td][td]Vasalunds IF[/td][td]Swedish First Division North[/td][td]Sweden[/td][td]1st[/td][td]Double Promotion[/td][/tr][tr][td]2028[/td][td]Vasalunds IF[/td][td]Swedish First Division Elite[/td][td]Sweden[/td][td]10th[/td][td]Solid mid-table[/td][/tr][/table][/font]

[font=Arial Black][table][tr][td]Year(s) Active[/td][td]Name[/td][td]Nationality[/td][td]Club(s)[/td][td]Goals Scored[/td][/tr][tr][td]--------[/td][td]-----------------------[/td][td]--------------[/td][td]------------------[/td][td]-------[/td][/tr][tr][td]2019-22[/td][td]Aguibou Diarra[/td][td]Malian[/td][td]Stromsgodset IF[/td][td]97[/td][/tr][tr][td]2024-25[/td][td]Giovanni Custic[/td][td]Croatian[/td][td]Blackburn Rovers[/td][td]39[/td][/tr][tr][td]2014-17[/td][td]David Melkvik[/td][td]Norwegian[/td][td]Ranheim IL[/td][td]36[/td][/tr][tr][td]2020-21[/td][td]Frits Amahouech[/td][td]Dutch[/td][td]Stromsgodset IF[/td][td]32[/td][/tr][tr][td]2020-21[/td][td]Sylvain Bamba[/td][td]Ivorian[/td][td]Stromsgodset IF[/td][td]31[/td][/tr][tr][td]2011-13[/td][td]Fredrik William Henriksen[/td][td]Norwegian[/td][td]Baerum SK[/td][td]29[/td][/tr][tr][td]2016-18[/td][td]Jean Paul Tovar[/td][td]Colombian[/td][td]Ranheim IL[/td][td]28[/td][/tr][tr][td]2018 & 2020-22[/td][td]Mohamed Yeboah[/td][td]Ghanaian[/td][td]Ranheim IL & Stromsgodset IF[/td][td]27[/td][/tr][tr][td]2027-28[/td][td]Per Fischer[/td][td]Danish[/td][td]Vasalunds IF[/td][td]27[/td][/tr][tr][td]2021-22[/td][td]Theo Walcott[/td][td]English[/td][td]Stromsgodset IF[/td][td]25[/td][/tr][/table][/font]

Deltablue - Yeah, once a day is a pretty good idea, to keep people interested without being overwhelmed. Also, this career is the first career I have ever ventured into Scandinavia, my usual leagues are the German and Italian leagues.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Season 2029

Vasalunds IF

So, we need to build on that mid-table performance of last season, hopefully challenge for the title, and/or a cup. There are some good teams in the league, and we will need to keep scoring, but improve our dodgy defence. I have signed Fernando, our first Brazilian player, to tidy the defence up a tad.

Season Summary:

Another average season, and I have decided enough is enough. No progress = no trophies, and with that I have decided to leave Vasalunds IF, after 4 seasons which included 2 title wins, and I will let this slip, in the present day in the game, in 2049, Vasalunds are in the Allsvenskan. So, after leaving that completely irrelevant fact in there, I will leave Sweden, and Vasalunds into pastures new.

Top Goalscorer: Antti Virta (14)

Most Assists: Antti Virta (9)

MVP: Antti Virta (7.11)

Career So Far:

South Svealand[/td][td]Sweden[/td][td]1st[/td][td]Promoted as Champions[/td][/tr][tr][td]2027[/td][td]Vasalunds IF[/td][td]Swedish First Division North[/td][td]Sweden[/td][td]1st[/td][td]Double Promotion[/td][/tr][tr][td]2028[/td][td]Vasalunds IF[/td][td]Swedish First Division Elite[/td][td]Sweden[/td][td]10th[/td][td]Solid mid-table[/td][/tr][tr][td]2029[/td][td]Vasalunds IF[/td][td]Swedish First Division Elite[/td][td]Sweden[/td][td]10th[/td][td]Resigned at end of season[/td][/tr][/table][/font]

[font=Arial Black][table][tr][td]Year(s) Active[/td][td]Name[/td][td]Nationality[/td][td]Club(s)[/td][td]Goals Scored[/td][/tr][tr][td]--------[/td][td]-----------------------[/td][td]--------------[/td][td]------------------[/td][td]-------[/td][/tr][tr][td]2019-22[/td][td]Aguibou Diarra[/td][td]Malian[/td][td]Stromsgodset IF[/td][td]97[/td][/tr][tr][td]2024-25[/td][td]Giovanni Custic[/td][td]Croatian[/td][td]Blackburn Rovers[/td][td]39[/td][/tr][tr][td]2014-17[/td][td]David Melkvik[/td][td]Norwegian[/td][td]Ranheim IL[/td][td]36[/td][/tr][tr][td]2020-21[/td][td]Frits Amahouech[/td][td]Dutch[/td][td]Stromsgodset IF[/td][td]32[/td][/tr][tr][td]2027-29[/td][td]Per Fischer[/td][td]Danish[/td][td]Vasalunds IF[/td][td]32[/td][/tr][tr][td]2020-21[/td][td]Sylvain Bamba[/td][td]Ivorian[/td][td]Stromsgodset IF[/td][td]31[/td][/tr][tr][td]2027-29[/td][td]Antti Virta[/td][td]Swedish[/td][td]Vasalunds IF[/td][td]30[/td][/tr][tr][td]2011-13[/td][td]Fredrik William Henriksen[/td][td]Norwegian[/td][td]Baerum SK[/td][td]29[/td][/tr][tr][td]2016-18[/td][td]Jean Paul Tovar[/td][td]Colombian[/td][td]Ranheim IL[/td][td]28[/td][/tr][tr][td]2018 & 2020-22[/td][td]Mohamed Yeboah[/td][td]Ghanaian[/td][td]Ranheim IL & Stromsgodset IF[/td][td]27[/td][/tr][/table][/font]

Scunthorpe-Utd_zps5dd9a814.png

Season 2029-30

Scunthorpe United & Cameroon

Whilst waiting for a new job, I went out looking for an international job again, which lead me to Cameroon. This was just a job, whilst I was in transition between club sides, and it was also cut short due to a bug with the game, which I will go on about in a second. My internation career doesn't kick off til the mid-2030s, but my Cameroon reign lasts only a year

70fef2af-9c3f-42f1-a00b-9595db45ab8f_zps0c05a065.jpg

I took up a job at Blue Square Premier side, Scunthorpe Utd. This means they have dropped 2 leagues since the start of this game, as they begin in League 1 in FM 12. Something happened at this club which altered my career. They had just been relegated from League 2, and I thought I could take them up.

18b655d2-3bbe-4499-a403-f515ae816615_zps96112182.jpg

Despite our first match for Scunthorpe, being terrible, I carried on. Until I noticed a bug. I was the Assistant Manager of Scunthorpe. I couldn't control the team, I couldn't control anything, so I couldn't fire myself! I had one thing which would save me. I retired, and started back up. This was kinda a transition part of my story so far, because I had to reset my manager, resigning me from Scunthorpe, and Cameroon. I created a new manager, going by the same name, and gave him a similar reputation, I can't remember which, but I didn't go back to being a Sunday League Footballer, which I deemed fair. I restart my career in my next post, so this wasn't the end. I can assure you that some of my careers greatest moments so far are after this break in continuity. This happened pretty early in my reign, so I didn't have a chance to do anything to the team. I just hope it doesn't happen again.

Season Summary:

Retired due to glitch. Nothing to go on about.

Career So Far:

South Svealand[/td][td]Sweden[/td][td]1st[/td][td]Promoted as Champions[/td][/tr][tr][td]2027[/td][td]Vasalunds IF[/td][td]Swedish First Division North[/td][td]Sweden[/td][td]1st[/td][td]Double Promotion[/td][/tr][tr][td]2028[/td][td]Vasalunds IF[/td][td]Swedish First Division Elite[/td][td]Sweden[/td][td]10th[/td][td]Solid mid-table[/td][/tr][tr][td]2029[/td][td]Vasalunds IF[/td][td]Swedish First Division Elite[/td][td]Sweden[/td][td]10th[/td][td]Resigned at end of season[/td][/tr][tr][td]2029-30[/td][td]Scunthorpe United[/td][td]Blue Square Premier[/td][td]England[/td][td]N/A[/td][td]Retired due to bug. Restarted as new manager[/td][/tr][/table][/font]

[font=Arial Black][table][tr][td]Year(s) Active[/td][td]Name[/td][td]Nationality[/td][td]Club(s)[/td][td]Goals Scored[/td][/tr][tr][td]--------[/td][td]-----------------------[/td][td]--------------[/td][td]------------------[/td][td]-------[/td][/tr][tr][td]2019-22[/td][td]Aguibou Diarra[/td][td]Malian[/td][td]Stromsgodset IF[/td][td]97[/td][/tr][tr][td]2024-25[/td][td]Giovanni Custic[/td][td]Croatian[/td][td]Blackburn Rovers[/td][td]39[/td][/tr][tr][td]2014-17[/td][td]David Melkvik[/td][td]Norwegian[/td][td]Ranheim IL[/td][td]36[/td][/tr][tr][td]2020-21[/td][td]Frits Amahouech[/td][td]Dutch[/td][td]Stromsgodset IF[/td][td]32[/td][/tr][tr][td]2027-29[/td][td]Per Fischer[/td][td]Danish[/td][td]Vasalunds IF[/td][td]32[/td][/tr][tr][td]2020-21[/td][td]Sylvain Bamba[/td][td]Ivorian[/td][td]Stromsgodset IF[/td][td]31[/td][/tr][tr][td]2027-29[/td][td]Antti Virta[/td][td]Swedish[/td][td]Vasalunds IF[/td][td]30[/td][/tr][tr][td]2011-13[/td][td]Fredrik William Henriksen[/td][td]Norwegian[/td][td]Baerum SK[/td][td]29[/td][/tr][tr][td]2016-18[/td][td]Jean Paul Tovar[/td][td]Colombian[/td][td]Ranheim IL[/td][td]28[/td][/tr][tr][td]2018 & 2020-22[/td][td]Mohamed Yeboah[/td][td]Ghanaian[/td][td]Ranheim IL & Stromsgodset IF[/td][td]27[/td][/tr][/table][/font]

[font=Arial Black][table][tr][td]Season[/td][td]Country[/td][td]World Ranking[/td][td]Notes[/td][/tr][tr][td]--------------[/td][td]-------------------[/td][td]----------------[/td][td]-------------------------------------------[/td][/tr][tr][td]2019[/td][td]Nigeria[/td][td]N/A[/td][td]Unbeaten, no huge challenges[/td][/tr][tr][td]2020[/td][td]Nigeria[/td][td]N/A[/td][td]Resigned in October[/td][/tr][tr][td]2022[/td][td]Norway[/td][td]N/A[/td][td]Resigned after 1 year[/td][/tr][tr][td]2029-30[/td][td]Cameroon[/td][td]N/A[/td][td]Retired manager due to glitch. Restared game as new manager[/td][/tr][/table][/font]

That sounds really weird. Hmm, I know it's a little late now but could you have added a new manager and then terminate your contract as assistant manager?

Yeah, I've thought of ways to counteract this since then, but I couldn't think of anything at the time, and I just carried on, with a new manager, and hindsight is an amazing thing in these situations.

Now, I have two managers, with two different sets of achievements etc, but to be honest, there wasn't really too much of a problem in terms of a long term game. I didn't enhance my reputation too much, especially since I am going to a club in a division I have already visited once before, so there is not much to it, really.

IF-Elfsborg_zpsc6898870.png

Season 2030

IF Elfsborg

So another club in Sweden, and this time, I have a club which are always destined to win this league, having by far the best player in the league (Joakim Olausson), and many other quality players. The club are based in Boras, in southern Sweden, and were relegated the previous year. I didn't have too many problems finding myself a job (I started off unemployed with the new manager, but with a good reputation, baring in mind I have won the Norwegian Premier Division, and the English FA Cup) with the new manager. The season starts in March, by which I had already been demoted to Ass Man, and created a new manager. I played the whole season out. We are in the First Division Elite by the way, the one I left to leave Vasalunds.

Season Summary:

Dominated would be an understatement. My best team yet, for the division it is in. We dominated from back to front. Especially the front. Olausson left mid season - with 20 goals! Bolin took over, and exceeded his tally by 4 in the end! Too good for the league, can we compete at a higher level though? Another league completed, and I only have the top tier to complete the league based competition in Sweden.

Top Goalscorer: Richard Bolin (24)

Most Assists: Richard Bolin (12)

MVP: Richard Bolin (7.45)

Career So Far:

South Svealand[/td][td]Sweden[/td][td]1st[/td][td]Promoted as Champions[/td][/tr][tr][td]2027[/td][td]Vasalunds IF[/td][td]Swedish First Division North[/td][td]Sweden[/td][td]1st[/td][td]Double Promotion[/td][/tr][tr][td]2028[/td][td]Vasalunds IF[/td][td]Swedish First Division Elite[/td][td]Sweden[/td][td]10th[/td][td]Solid mid-table[/td][/tr][tr][td]2029[/td][td]Vasalunds IF[/td][td]Swedish First Division Elite[/td][td]Sweden[/td][td]10th[/td][td]Resigned at end of season[/td][/tr][tr][td]2029-30[/td][td]Scunthorpe United[/td][td]Blue Square Premier[/td][td]England[/td][td]N/A[/td][td]Retired due to bug. Restarted as new manager[/td][/tr][tr][td]2030[/td][td]IF Elfsborg[/td][td]Swedish First Division Elite[/td][td]Sweden[/td][td]1st[/td][td]Promoted as Champions[/td][/tr][/table][/font]

Too easy, one of the best teams in Sweden in my save though :p Although I'm only in the 2015 season. Although 4 different winners from 2011, IF Elfsborg winning in 2012 and coming runners up last year.

Hopefully you can succeed with them in the top league.

IF-Elfsborg_zpsc6898870.png

Season 2031

IF Elfsborg

So, to survive will be my most important target next season, but I reckon we can push on further, and become a successful team in this league from the first season. We have good enough finances, and structure to the club, but I am searching for a decent replacement for Johannes Olausson, who plays exactly like him. Obviously, that will be impossible, but something close to him would be nice.

Okay, so this may be annoying for you lot reading, but I can assure you, the thing I have mentioned will not happen again - I know it doesn't until 2050, and I have grown into this career. Around the midpoint of this season, I lost my passion for the game, and to be honest, didn't want to play it again. I stupidly retired my manager again, but I promise this doesn't happen again. It happened once because of a bug, and I know I will probably get hate for doing that, and in hindsight it was stupid. I am going to do two updates today, so you lot actually have something to read. I can confirm, I carry on with a new manager again, in 2032, the same way I did in 2030. One of the reasons I lost passion with the game, was the way I had to retire my manager the first time. I have kept the same targets, and aim to never have this happen again.

Season Summary:

So the season ended blandly; one of the reasons I retired and lost love with the game was due to my hope that I could cruise this league, and it didn't work out. I quit mid season, deleted the Swedish league immediately, and actually have no record of the league table anymore, or best eleven. But I do have the transfer record. I am annoyed at myself for quitting the game for a while, last summer I think, and since then, I haven't repeated deleting my manager. I hope people understand why I did it, and I didn't really ruin the game, at all, did I?

Top Goalscorer: Thomas Lindqvist (11)

Most Assists: Kieran Hartwig (5)

MVP: Johan Mattson (6.93)

Career So Far:

South Svealand[/td][td]Sweden[/td][td]1st[/td][td]Promoted as Champions[/td][/tr][tr][td]2027[/td][td]Vasalunds IF[/td][td]Swedish First Division North[/td][td]Sweden[/td][td]1st[/td][td]Double Promotion[/td][/tr][tr][td]2028[/td][td]Vasalunds IF[/td][td]Swedish First Division Elite[/td][td]Sweden[/td][td]10th[/td][td]Solid mid-table[/td][/tr][tr][td]2029[/td][td]Vasalunds IF[/td][td]Swedish First Division Elite[/td][td]Sweden[/td][td]10th[/td][td]Resigned at end of season[/td][/tr][tr][td]2029-30[/td][td]Scunthorpe United[/td][td]Blue Square Premier[/td][td]England[/td][td]N/A[/td][td]Retired due to bug. Restarted as new manager[/td][/tr][tr][td]2030[/td][td]IF Elfsborg[/td][td]Swedish First Division Elite[/td][td]Sweden[/td][td]1st[/td][td]Promoted as Champions[/td][/tr][tr][td]2031[/td][td]IF Elfsborg[/td][td]Swedish Premier Division[/td][td]Sweden[/td][td]N/A[/td][td]Retired my manager due to lack of passion for the 
game. Restarted with new manager[/td][/tr][/table][/font]

Hartberg_zpsf49b242b.png

Season 2031-32

TSV Hartberg - A New Beginning?

So I have joined a club in Austria, a new league for me. They are minnows in the bottom division, and I join in April 2032, near the end of their season. I didn't really have any effect on the table that season. I hope I can at least keep a club for longer than a year or two, and challenge for trophies again. This is strictly a transitional period for me, in the game, so don't expect too much. I can guarantee I get success somewhere soon enough (spoiler!)

Season Summary:

A poor team, with average finances, and I can let you in on a secret, that I have joined a club in the same league, which has a better infrastructure, which I can assure you lot that I stay at for a substantial period. In the end, I didn't have an effect on the club, really, and left for the good of my career, and I would rather win trophies than grow a minnow up to the best club in the country. That would take a lot longer. Anyway, I can assure you lot, I stay at my next club (revealed tomorrow) for a more substantial time. The last few years have been too eventful for my liking, in terms of new managers, new clubs etc. I hope moving clubs all the time won't put people off my story!

Top Goalscorer: Ivano Cavagna (15)

Most Assists: Christian Olz (17)

MVP: Christian Olz (7.14)

Career So Far:

South Svealand[/td][td]Sweden[/td][td]1st[/td][td]Promoted as Champions[/td][/tr][tr][td]2027[/td][td]Vasalunds IF[/td][td]Swedish First Division North[/td][td]Sweden[/td][td]1st[/td][td]Double Promotion[/td][/tr][tr][td]2028[/td][td]Vasalunds IF[/td][td]Swedish First Division Elite[/td][td]Sweden[/td][td]10th[/td][td]Solid mid-table[/td][/tr][tr][td]2029[/td][td]Vasalunds IF[/td][td]Swedish First Division Elite[/td][td]Sweden[/td][td]10th[/td][td]Resigned at end of season[/td][/tr][tr][td]2029-30[/td][td]Scunthorpe United[/td][td]Blue Square Premier[/td][td]England[/td][td]N/A[/td][td]Retired due to bug. Restarted as new manager[/td][/tr][tr][td]2030[/td][td]IF Elfsborg[/td][td]Swedish First Division Elite[/td][td]Sweden[/td][td]1st[/td][td]Promoted as Champions[/td][/tr][tr][td]2031[/td][td]IF Elfsborg[/td][td]Swedish Premier Division[/td][td]Sweden[/td][td]N/A[/td][td]Retired my manager due to lack of passion for the 
game. Restarted with new manager[/td][/tr][tr][td]2031-32[/td][td]TSV Hartberg[/td][td]Austrian First Division[/td][td]Austria[/td][td]9th[/td][td]Resigned at end of season[/td][/tr][/table][/font]

Well I'm not sure how retiring a manager and starting over puts the passion back into the game since what is it about the manager that makes a game fun to play. I usually find that it's the club I'm managing or how I'm managing. Now that I'm into my world journey sort of save, as soon as I lose passion playing, I just quit my club and start over and try something else. I can't see how creating a manager would make the game fun again if I'd really lost all passion for it.

On that note though, it doesn't really make the story any different. If you had just said you resigned from your post and then got a new job, I wouldn't have even thought that you had retired your manager and made a new one. It really doesn't make any difference so yeah.

FC-Lustenau_zps023029d5.png

Season 2032-33

FC Lustenau 1907

So, the new club is FC Lustenau. I actually join them at the end of last season, but I'll count it as the next season. After all the previous shenanigans, I continue from hear out with 1 manager, and the goal stays the same. I am using the trophies I have already conquered, and trying to win every trophy in a playable league and country in the game. So far, I have completed Norway, 3 out of 5 trophies in Sweden and 2 trophies in England.

So FC Lustenau, a much larger club than TSV Hartberg, and finished in the top half of the league last season. I think we can win this division this season, and start our competition haul in Austria. FC Lustenau are one of the two Lustenau clubs in this league, with neighbours Austria Lustenau. 1 of my all time great players played for this club, but unfortunately, I haven't got a screenshot of him in this update.

Season Summary:

Brilliant performance, all round, by our team. We scored 80-something goals, and conceded few. Our affiliated club, Real Zaragoza, helped by loaning out a handy CB, among other players. Sebastian Brito was awesome, a Chilean player with the dribbling of Olausson (Elfsborg), and finishing of Diarra (Stromsgodset). Gorazd Smolnikar, a Slovenian CM was pretty awesome too. We dominated, and I have another trophy for my collection!

Top Goalscorer: Sebastian Brito (33)

Most Assists: Christof Grocholl (14)

MVP: Sebastian Brito (7.63)

Career So Far:

game. Restarted with new manager[/td][/tr][tr][td]2031-32[/td][td]TSV Hartberg[/td][td]Austrian First Division[/td][td]Austria[/td][td]9th[/td][td]Resigned at end of season[/td][/tr][tr][td]2032-33[/td][td]FC Lustenau 1907[/td][td]Austrian First Division[/td][td]Austria[/td][td]1st[/td][td]Promoted as Champions[/td][/tr][/table][/font]

[font=Arial Black][table][tr][td]Year(s) Active[/td][td]Name[/td][td]Nationality[/td][td]Club(s)[/td][td]Goals Scored[/td][/tr][tr][td]--------[/td][td]-----------------------[/td][td]--------------[/td][td]------------------[/td][td]-------[/td][/tr][tr][td]2019-22[/td][td]Aguibou Diarra[/td][td]Malian[/td][td]Stromsgodset IF[/td][td]97[/td][/tr][tr][td]2024-25[/td][td]Giovanni Custic[/td][td]Croatian[/td][td]Blackburn Rovers[/td][td]39[/td][/tr][tr][td]2014-17[/td][td]David Melkvik[/td][td]Norwegian[/td][td]Ranheim IL[/td][td]36[/td][/tr][tr][td]2020-21[/td][td]Frits Amahouech[/td][td]Dutch[/td][td]Stromsgodset IF[/td][td]32[/td][/tr][tr][td]2027-29[/td][td]Per Fischer[/td][td]Danish[/td][td]Vasalunds IF[/td][td]32[/td][/tr][tr][td]2020-21[/td][td]Sylvain Bamba[/td][td]Ivorian[/td][td]Stromsgodset IF[/td][td]31[/td][/tr][tr][td]2032-33[/td][td]Sebastian Brito[/td][td]Chilean[/td][td]FC Lustenau 1907[/td][td]31[/td][/tr][tr][td]2027-29[/td][td]Antti Virta[/td][td]Swedish[/td][td]Vasalunds IF[/td][td]30[/td][/tr][tr][td]2011-13[/td][td]Fredrik William Henriksen[/td][td]Norwegian[/td][td]Baerum SK[/td][td]29[/td][/tr][tr][td]2016-18[/td][td]Jean Paul Tovar[/td][td]Colombian[/td][td]Ranheim IL[/td][td]28[/td][/tr][/table][/font]

Archived