Sports Interactive Community
JimiJames

Applying for International Manager Job?

Been coach of Bromley now for 4.5 years and won the BSS, BSP, NPower 2 and NPower 1 now sitting 2nd in the Championship 20 games in.

I have just noticed that Ivory Coast are in need of a manager. Hypothetically if i apply for this job and get it will i get to keep my job as Bromley manager and get to manage both or will i have to leave Bromley (which i dont want to do), plus will this **** off my own board or will they see it as i want to manage both?

I know that i probably wouldn't get the job at this level but i would still like to know for when I am in the Premier League as i would like to manage England and Bromley at some point?

Thanks guys?

James

yes you can manage both at the same time, it will also boost your reputation within the game.

Club boards wont ever get angry about what you get up to internationally, won't harm job status at all.

There is a press conferences question about how to divide time, but I think its cosmetic

We will not be bothered by this.

:applause:

If Herbert wasn't such a serious chap, I'd have guessed this was an alt of his.

:applause:

If Herbert wasn't such a serious chap, I'd have guessed this was an alt of his.

I thought all alts got banned within milliseconds?

I did briefly think it was most funny, then I saw the join date and remembered that "comedy" accounts are such a reddit-esque affectation that I downgraded my review of his post to a mere 5/10