Sports Interactive Community

Almost 3000 hours played now, and in Gillingham's 6-1 victory over Boca Juniors at home at Priestfield in a friendly, it was the first time I saw a flare in the crowd. Nice one SI! :eek:

Yeah I've never witnessed flares in England but managing Real Madrid in Europe I've came across a few

Seen them for ages. I've seen Turkish teams, Ukrainian teams, Greek teams and Japanese teams have do it on the game

In real life certain Australian teams (e.g. Western Sydney Wanderers, Melbourne Victory, Sydney FC, Brisbane Roar) do it regularly

I've also seen them in Germany and by clubs in Italy ( Lazio and Roma ) i think they are most common in latin america , former Yugoslavian countries and Eastern Europe

I saw flares during a MLS match, which was a bit of a shock considering how rare they are here.

I just started seeing these in-game, and didn't know what was going on, I thought one of the fans had spontaneously combusted. Did a little research, am quite relieved now.

Ha, didn't realise they were implemented. Tempted to arrange a friendly at Santos or wherever.

Also: ========<() BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ