Lowest Attendance in Premiership?

I have just been promoted to the premiership with St Albans. We have a 10,000 capacity stadium, but only 4,900 seated. This means that every game my attendance is only 4,900. This is the lowest I have ever seen in the premiership. Does anyone else have lower? Luckily we are moving into a new stadium next year, so we only have one season of such low gate receipts.

The lowest real life Premier League attendance is 3039 for Wimbledon v Everton on 26th January, 1993

Wow, I knew Wimbledon had some fanbase issues back in the day but i didn't know it was that bad! 3000 for premier league is crazy. That was 20 years ago though, just before the PL exploded in popularity.

Wow, I knew Wimbledon had some fanbase issues back in the day but i didn't know it was that bad! 3000 for premier league is crazy. That was 20 years ago though, just before the PL exploded in popularity.

It was a midweek evening fixture which would have lowered the attendance, especially the Everton away support. It's a fair distance from Liverpool to South London, especially on a midweek evening.

I have just been promoted to the premiership with St Albans. We have a 10,000 capacity stadium, but only 4,900 seated. This means that every game my attendance is only 4,900. This is the lowest I have ever seen in the premiership. Does anyone else have lower? Luckily we are moving into a new stadium next year, so we only have one season of such low gate receipts.

Out of interest, how does the game graphically show this in the ME, are the terraces shown as empty, or does it not recognise it?

It was a midweek evening fixture which would have lowered the attendance, especially the Everton away support. It's a fair distance from Liverpool to South London, especially on a midweek evening.

And was played at Selhurst which somewhat killed any growth in our fanbase stone dead. Still, it's a nice record to have, right? :)

Amazed the game lets you play in the prem with only 4,900 seats though.

Archived