English Hero Achievement

Hey guys,

I have finally got St Albans promoted to the Premiership! I have taken them from administration in the BSS to the Premiership. It has been a challenging but very rewarding experience which has taken 12 seasons and many days of my life!

However, I have not received the English Hero achievement for doing this. I have played most of the game in offline mode in steam, however I have gone online but that doesn't get me the achievement either! Do any of you know what is stopping me getting the achievement? Is it a glitch? Do i need to wait a bit? I have not acutally started my first season in the premiership yet, am still in pre-season.

Thanks in advance.

I think you need to be online at the point you win promotion AFAIK

Also Why play the game for the Steam achievements anyway surely the satisfaction of getting your team up there would be enough

I am not playing the game 'for' the achievements! I play the game because I love it. I played previous Fm's long before there were achievements. However, I realised that English Hero was an achievement which I should have got.

have you tried checking steam is in online mode?

I have had it where achievements don't show up until I go into steam in the past

Yeah, I have been into online mode but it still doesn't seem to recognise the achievement :S

I guess you'll just have to do it all again to get acheivement

I don't care about the achievement that much! I am happy to carry on and try and stay up, and then hopefully win the premiership with St Albans.

Archived