FM WeeGiE's FM13 Summer Data Update Thread

We are back and began work several weeks ago for our FM13 summer update, running right through till September.

If you have never heard of us, FM WeeGiE are a dedicated FM update site that has been running since 2006, all our database staff are long term editors who have either worked by themselves or for other sites previously so are highly experienced, the team currently consists of myself, metal_guitarist, wally13 & daddyrichie.

FM WeeGiE are well known throughout the FM community and have a good reputation for producing data updates, we are also a Sports Interactive approved/affiliated site, last years final September update for FM12, had over 20,000 downloads alone.

So the plan for this summer is as follows:

Confirmed Changes

• Updated Transfers
  • Updated Loans (over 3 months only)
  • Player Contract Updates
  • Manager & Staff Changes
  • Manager & Staff Contract Changes
  • Board Changes & Takeovers
  • Updated Finances
  • Updated Transfer Budgets for 13/14 Season
  • Expired Loans removed
  • Expired Bans removed
  • Expired Injurys removed
  • Promotions & Relegations from 12/13 season
  • League & Cup winners updated
  • Champions League & Europa League Participants 13/14
  • Stadium Capacity Changes & Moves
  • Updated Kit colours
  • Updated Premier League squad numbers 13/14
  • Updated all nation co-efficients
  • Croatia added to EU
  • Updated other incorrect information
  • No CA, PA or stat changes

Other Information

Need latest patch for Football Manager 2013

How to Download & Install

• Download this file to My Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2013 > Editor Data
  • Load up Football Manager and press new game
  • Select box to load all editor data files
  • Tick FM WeeGiE Update and confirm
  • Enjoy!

Having Problems?

Found a Data Issue?

Download

Click here to download via our website

By downloading this file you agree not to host or re-distribute without prior permission

Future Release Dates

Friday 2nd August

Friday 6th September

Keep up to date via:

Website

Forums

Twitter

Facebook page

or via this thread.

If you want to help out just by posting transfer news please do so either via this thread or our forums (linked above), we can also answer any questions/queries via this thread, our forums, facebook, twitter or by opening a support ticket (no registration required just a name, email address to contact you on and message)

Cheers,

FM WeeGiE Team

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

BETA Testers Required

We are currently looking for BETA testers to assist with our update.

Your duties will be as follows:

• Downloading weekly copies of the database from our BETA forum.
  • Play Football Manager 2013 using regular copies of the WeeGiE Update, reporting feedback via our forums.
  • Informing us of any data errors in our update (e.g transfers, loans, contracts, staff changes etc) by posting them on our forums.
  • You will need to register on our forums to access the BETA section.

What kind of person are you looking for?

• Attention to detail & able to provide accurate information (e.g transfers, loans, contracts, staff changes etc)
  • Reliable, will be able to help throughout summer

If your interested in helping out please send the following information to beta@fmweegie.co.uk

• Your Name
  • Your Age
  • Nationality
  • Why you think you would be a good BETA tester. (less than 200 words)

This will initially be for limited numbers, the first 10 people to email me at the above will get the job.

why didn't you put ca/pa changes?.if will be update for new season. necessary i think.but honestly to increase.its fault i think.

I'm not sure if I will use this or not, but the fact that it doesn't have CA/PA changes is the main reason why I will try it. I would never touch anything that does except an official SI one.

Cant wait to use this. I play as Man Utd and know metal_guitarist would have made us very accurate as always.

EDIT:

Have min fee clauses been added to players that have been reported in the press? Like Fellaini and Thiago to name a few or have things like that been left as is?

Hi does this include the latest Watford transfers? Thanks.

Should do.

Koby Arthur of Birmingham is a striker not a goalkeeper.

That would be a fault in the actual database then, we wouldn't have made that change. Might want to go and post that in the SI Data Issues Forum thread for Birmingham with some proof for the researcher.

• 2 weeks later...
BETA Testers Required

We are currently looking for BETA testers to assist with our update.

Your duties will be as follows:

• Downloading weekly copies of the database from our BETA forum.
  • Play Football Manager 2013 using regular copies of the WeeGiE Update, reporting feedback via our forums.
  • Informing us of any data errors in our update (e.g transfers, loans, contracts, staff changes etc) by posting them on our forums.
  • You will need to register on our forums to access the BETA section.

What kind of person are you looking for?

• Attention to detail & able to provide accurate information (e.g transfers, loans, contracts, staff changes etc)
  • Reliable, will be able to help throughout summer

If your interested in helping out please send the following information to beta@fmweegie.co.uk

• Your Name
  • Your Age
  • Nationality
  • Why you think you would be a good BETA tester. (less than 200 words)

Decided to extend the numbers for this, if your interested in being a BETA tester please email us at the above.

With regards to Rangers, the transfers of Daly, Law and Bell going through on the 1st of September is too late as they are missing the registration window and then can't be registered until January.

Weegie folk, I'm currently making my annual database with 10 Man Utd teams throughout the club's history. Given how things have changed at United since FM13 was released, I was wondering if you would mind if I combine the data changes I've made with your data update when I release it?

Obviously I'll give you the credit for the data updates, but just wanted to check with you before going ahead and doing it.

Jimbo- I'm not sure, I'm doing some transfers at the minute but will have a look. If it's not and I can't get it in for release tonight then we'll have it in for the next one providing there's no recreation of leagues needed.

Mr.Delph- aiming for 7pm

bennymc- not got a problem with it myself, can you please drop Michael a PM/email (Michael[at]fmweegie.co.uk) just to check he's happy?

Archived