How many teams do you manage?

How many teams do you manage?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. How many teams do you manage?

• 3 or more

I'm curious. I've always only created myself but I can see all the positives of managing multiple teams, the biggest being able to loan youngsters and keep their "high quality" development going :D

So, hum, how schizophrenic are you?! :D

I was planning on retiring my manager in the late 2040's/early 2050's, then adding a younger one at a small club then taking them up to rival my current club. An ideal job came up, so I added the new manager before I planned to retire and managed the two clubs for a few months. It was hell. Never doing it again.

Only one club at time for me, any more and i would be too tempted to cheat and send all of the clubs money to one club. I can see the benefits of multi-club management though. Would be nice to manage udinese, granada and watford for example.

If you include national teams 2 but only one manager per save

Except on FM10 I had a manager who managed the Newcastle Jets then Schalke and another who managed AUstralia the whole time as well as enjoyable stints at Hertha Berlin and Wigan

I'm managing two, despite my limited time on FM. After 3 and a half years with Liverpool I decided I wanted a new challenge but also didn't want to give up on the work I was doing with Liverpool, so I added a manager to take over at Angers, a team struggling in Ligue 2. They had a tiny squad with only 1 centre back for some reason (other than youth), so I immediately had my work cut out but managed to avoid relegation on the final day of the season. Picked up some useful free transfers and a number of loanees and find myself top of the league at Christmas!

It's slowed my game down obviously, but it's kept my interest as I'm really feeling a connection with both teams.

My friend has gone a bit OCD imo and is managing, His frist team, reserves and u18 while managing a national team too. Not only that but he plays every match on a slow speed on full match while also managing every friendly and is still playing FM10 and is only in like 2035 even tho he plays it often, I'd get a full season done in the time it would take him to play a month or so.

My friend has gone a bit OCD imo and is managing, His frist team, reserves and u18 while managing a national team too. Not only that but he plays every match on a slow speed on full match while also managing every friendly and is still playing FM10 and is only in like 2035 even tho he plays it often, I'd get a full season done in the time it would take him to play a month or so.

I don't play the reserves or U-18s and am only in 2025 on FM11... playing full highlights for most of my career means each season takes a while and then there's often a few months of not playing FM before the itch comes back. Steam says 2539 hours, although that's not really true, I often leave FM running for hours (sometimes days) without actually playing a match.

I'm managing my original save which is Villarreal. I then take over a team when they have a tycoon and sign actual quality players even if they are in my league. I did this with Atletico Madrid and I bought: Nasri, Silva, Papadolous, Thiago Silva, Abel Henandez, Fernando Torres, Benzema and a few more.

Currently managing Inter with a tycoon as well and signed the likes of Cavani, Neymar, Eriksen, Kagawa, Verrati and more.

I sometimes take over clubs who have sacked their manager and just sort them out a bit with coaches and transfers and then retire.

Doing this has made the game more of a challenge as Atletico currently are a title force and a CL force. Normally by 5 seasons I would sweep up the league.

The tycoon situation used to annoy me as a lot of clubs with tycoons would spend horribly and never get anywhere! So I've had to help them a bit and it works so far.

I didn't know you could manage more than 1 club and 1 national.

Are we talking about say Barcelona B and C teams also or just regular English reserve and youth sides?

You can add multiple managers to the game and play each one yourself rather than in hotseat mode with multiple players on one computer.

Archived