Sports Interactive Community
Mr Hough

Mr Hough ft Mr Langvatn Tactic Thread.

I have been away For a few Months but have come back recently lost My Login Details Doh!.

I'm glad the Tactic has had relative success, I'm gonna be working on something new

Watch This Space.

I have been away For a few Months but have come back recently lost My Login Details Doh!.

I'm glad the Tactic has had relative success, I'm gonna be working on something new

Watch This Space.

WTF LOL

I don't even use SI forums anymore, i haven't been on here in ages let alone have i even posted anything and the one time i do i see Hough is working on something

Great news, good luck dude.

Watch This Space.

Not to put any pressure on but these forums need saving lol

these forums need saving yes not because lack of tactics ..

But not that many are plying fm2013 to be fair ...

its already the worse selling FM to date .. in fact fm2012 sold 700,000 more copys than fm 2013 ..

and there you can the reason why fm2014 is going up 25% in price .. because SI lost 60%off sales with fm2013 ..

And there is the main reason why this forums are quite ... lest than half that played fm2012 are playing fm2013 .

Poor game

I've used Mr.Langvatn's 4-1-4-1 Rock Classic tactic and I'm having amazing success with it! True "plug and play" tactic, classic.

I haven't lost a game in 46 games! The most amazing thing is that I've had 6-7 key players out with injuries, had to put in some really poor players and still they / the tactic performs really well. It's amazing.

Playing as River Plate and I've won two championships since starting to use this tactic and I just won six out six games in my group in the Copa Libertadores.

N1VUMVpU.jpeg

SFdlN0lV.jpeg

TjRsdE1p.jpeg

b2U3SUti.jpeg

cDBxZ2FU.jpeg

I've used Mr.Langvatn's 4-1-4-1 Rock Classic tactic and I'm having amazing success with it! True "plug and play" tactic, classic.

I haven't lost a game in 46 games! The most amazing thing is that I've had 6-7 key players out with injuries, had to put in some really poor players and still they / the tactic performs really well. It's amazing.

Playing as River Plate and I've won two championships since starting to use this tactic and I just won six out six games in my group in the Copa Libertadores.

Hi M8, May I know where is the tactic link for download? If there isn't, could you help upload to mediafile and pm me the download link address? Want to try it.

Edited by Cleon

Direct download link please and not linking to other threads on different sites.

I started off unemployed and took over at Woking halfway through the season. I used this tactic with Woking straight off. I started off 18th and had an incredible run to finish 3rd and lost the subsequent playoff game (I wasn't too bothered as it gave me time to get better players in and build a decent squad) The following season I won the Blue Square Premier by around 20 points and only lost 5 games all season. I also won the FA Trophy that year.

Next season again kept this same tactic and finished top or league 2 by 16 points scoring 110 goals lost in the Johnstone's Paint Trophy semi final by Yeovil who were top of league 1. I again rebuilt and signed some excellent lower league players. Started off 2015/16 season and won my first 6 league games while also beating Watford and WBA away from home in the league cup. I was top of the league and life was peachy. Then my saved game failed to load up and was broke :(

Anyway started again with a slightly better rep and was offered the Wigan job which i took. Im finding this game more of a struggle as I cant go and dip into the free market like you can in lower leagues and I seem to be conceding an unbelievable amount of fouls every game. I have played around 20 and have been fined 6 times for poor discipline. I have had 5 players sent off already. Still I have managed to bring Wigan from 19th up to a respectable and comfortable 11th with about 6 games left. I am actually craving starting the game again with no rep and unemployed but I will give this challenge a bit more of a go.

No they wont...

No tactics from any older FM will work :(

I haven't bought FM 2014 yet so I can't test them but thanks I did have a feeling they wouldn't be compatible. I look forward to Mr Hough making new ones for FM 2014 though.