Sports Interactive Community
TofeeTish

This would never ever happen in real life!

No Words, just pictures.

207890screenshots201305.jpg

--

207890screenshots201305.jpg

How long will it last haha? Legit 100% no game editing or anything, He resigned as Dortmund coach at the end of the 2015/2016 season to take over germany, failed to qualify for the 2018 world cup so he resigned from Germany, i saw a new article saying FC Bayern was after him (after their manager left to manage Germany), i approached to sign and thats the position he wanted!

Any of you signed a first team manager onto your backroom staff?

Maybe he supports duisberg. I remember him becoming Madrid manager in ym save, only to jump ship and manage duisberg literally 2 weeks later.

Maybe he supports duisberg.

Maybe. But He'll never becomes Duisburg manager for just $3k/week.

If you have a save before he takes the job may be worth uploading it to our FTP so we can take a look.

Also bear in mind because the German national team doesn't play with 'real' players due to licencing issues it can sometimes cause reputation issues when a manager does take over. Thanks for taking the time to raise this.

If you have a save before he takes the job may be worth uploading it to our FTP so we can take a look.

Also bear in mind because the German national team doesn't play with 'real' players due to licencing issues it can sometimes cause reputation issues when a manager does take over. Thanks for taking the time to raise this.

Unfortunately (well not for me :p) i have been playing since i started this thread and my rolling saves have saved over the dates prior to Klopp joining as my U19s Manager, the last save i have is at 3rd August 2018 (Klopp joined 24th July).

I have had a bit of a play around though and found that Georgiy Kondrat'ev (resigned from Belarus national team same date as Klopp) and Brendan Rodgers would also be willing to join as my U19s Manager.

Not sure if this is considered a bug or if its supposed to happen, my Duisberg team is nothing special either, last season finishing 9th is our greatest achievement so i doubt my Rep could be high enough to realistically expect these managers to want to manage my Youth.

I've saved the file separately, if you still think its worth having someone look it over i have no problem uploading it!

Why on earth are your scouting knowledge and staff roles panes using a scrollbar when there is plenty of room still left on the screen?

Why on earth are your scouting knowledge and staff roles panes using a scrollbar when there is plenty of room still left on the screen?

It always does that for AI team staff, probably because that space is used up with 'advice history' for human team staff.

If you play on a smaller resolution then you don't get the advice panel, so things look normal.

you managing duisburg wouldnt happen in real life as well

Most of us playing Fm13 wouldn't be managing any team on the game in real life, doesn't mean we shouldn't play it.

Any of you signed a first team manager onto your backroom staff?

I signed Joachim Low to my backroom staff, think that was U19s manager as well. Can't remember who it was with though.

I'll see if I can post up a pic later, but after having resigned his post as Spain manager after the Euros in 2016 Rafa Benitez just joined Bath City as manager - they're in the Blue Square South.

I'll see if I can post up a pic later, but after having resigned his post as Spain manager after the Euros in 2016 Rafa Benitez just joined Bath City as manager - they're in the Blue Square South.

In my first Save Guardiola went to Nürnberg (German Second Division) after he resigned as Spain manager. Seems like they have some reputation problems :D

In my first Save Guardiola went to Nürnberg (German Second Division) after he resigned as Spain manager. Seems like they have some reputation problems :D

Go Ahead Eagles in mine.

I've also had Villas-Boas go to Barnsley in league one where he was promptly sacked. I couldn't believe it :p