ANOTHER Injury crisis thread!

First of all I'm sorry for creating another one of these threads about injuries, my internets being a pain atm so trying to locate threads is horrendous.

I'm currently averaging around 2 injuries per game, leaving (literally) half of my first team out on the sidelines, at this rate I won't be able to field a first 11.

Does anyone have any hints or tips for tactics which can help avoid injuries? would be much appreciated thanks!

Lower training intensity/ rest day after match/ don't play a fast tempo for 90 minutes/ don't have your players pressing & closing down opposition for 90 minutes/ don't buy injury prone players/ don't start players if they aren't fit enough/ make sure you work on fitness in pre season training/ don't set players to hard tackling/ hope for a bit of luck.

I also get alot more injuries than usual, but i planned for that and have pretty decent 3rd choices for most positions, do what i do and sign players proficient in more than one position, if you feel you will suffer alot of injuries then versatile players are pretty important.

If you right click on a player and got to training there is an option to give players 1-3 days rest, always helps if you are in a congested section of fixtures and you are short on players, basically I've had periods of 2-3 weeks where my players barely train but it stops them from becoming jaded.

Injuries do seem to come thick and fast whatever you do and they always seem to strike down several players in one position, so I've had 5 fullbacks out injured before or all my centre-mids. Happens to the AI as well though, in my online game both me and my mate were moanig about our injury crisis as he had 8 out injured and I had 7. I happened to click on Barca because they had just lost a champs league group game to a poor team and they had 14 first team injuries, including Messi, Xavi, Iniesta, Pique, Puyol etc.

Archived