Sports Interactive Community
The Welsh Lad

Well the end of the season has come.

Well the football season has come to an end with teams celebrating safety, continental qualification and silverware. Lets not forget the other end of the table and the fans of the teams going down, whilst I would have liked Wigan to pull off another great escape, I am a Villa fan so my teams safety came first, but I do feel sorry for the wigan fans because they didn't really have chance to celebrate the silverware success. (the reasons why is another debate).

There has also been retirements both Management and Players. No more Scholes (For a second time) but most importnantly the manager that most of us want to emulate Sir Alex Ferguson. Yes we will still see his name on the backroom staff has a director of some sort, but unlike David Moyes we wont be able to tap into his knowledge.

That brings me onto the Managerial changes, I would like to applaud :applause: Moyes, Pellegrini, Mourinho and many others.

You may ask yourself why I am applauding them. That my FM friends is because they have taken their first steps in unemployment because many of the players both new and old will never get to know if Moyes will be a success at United, they will never know if Pellegrini will get replaced by Vieira or if Mourinho will win a champions league at his new club (most likely chelsea).

So lets take time to think of these managers, who will get replaced by Joe Bloggs aged 17, on their first day in charge.

Well I was commenting on the FM players that will be taking over clubs that will be having new managers, so they will not experience David Moyes for example in charge of Man Utd because they will be in charge themselves, which I felt falls under General Discussion in an FM Forum. Ok maybe I shouldn't have made it has long.

If a mod informs me that it doesn't fall under General Discussion then I applogise.

I cant really see the relevance to FM so will close this- the Football Forum is the place for real life discussions.