Sports Interactive Community
Clarky323

Any teams you are thinking of doing on FM14?

Coventry. I have been Nuneaton in the last few FMs thinking Coventry would be too easy but with the nightmare Cov are in then they would be fun. No stadium **** finances an owners that haven't a clue on what they're doing. Perfect side for FM

Wolves because I do every year.

Others, Chelsea maybe, Ajax, Dortmund, and Stade Rennais

I might go back to MTK (from Hungary) after some 10 years. I picked MTK back in CM03/04 and stuck with them for over 20 seasons, probably my longest savegame ever. Led them to Champions League victory 3 years straight, then lost against ManU in the 4th consecutive final and then I gave up, lol :p

Probably Brighton City in the Conference South, Wigan would be a good one and maybe Brighton who have a decent squad

Probably going to have an unemployed save and then also have a look at Benfica, PSV, Yeovil & Shamrock Rovers

I thought you said smaller club? Werder and Stuttgart aren't exactly small!

SMALLER than my currently save, Liverpool right ? ;)

SMALLER than my currently save, Liverpool right ? ;)

No, you didn't say that.

Bury, they only have 8 players currently O.O

We've just been taken over & are thankfully no longer in any immediate danger of folding. Whole board has resigned to let the new people bring their own lot in. Nobody knows who they are...

--EDIT--

All outstanding debts paid, ticket prices slashed, 30 man worldwide scouting network announced, new signings imminent, 3 players who were in Serie A last season on trial... BIG things happening at Gigg.

Poor Malaga with an exodus of stars should be challenging

Aldershot, if they're still going. Just recently gone into administration and looks like they will have to sell off their best players. Tragic after what they've been through in the last 20 years

Aldershot, if they're still going. Just recently gone into administration and looks like they will have to sell off their best players. Tragic after what they've been through in the last 20 years

Wouldn't call it "tragic", more poor management at boardroom level. But that's a discussion for another forum.

After thinking long and hard, for my single player save i went with Torquay.

Although me and a couple mates always have a hot-seat save going for weekends, Yeovil look like a cracking challenge.

Torquay :cool:.

Ebbsfleet United

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22729295

Stonebridge Road outfit are now "completely debt-free."

As part of their takeover plans, KEH Sports Ltd proposed a transfer budget for next season of £100,000 and a wage budget of £8,000 per week as well as committing to the construction of a new stand at Stonebridge Road.

Wow 100k transfer budget & 8k wage budget in the Blue Square South is a fortune!!

Build Ebbsfleet from a BSS team to Premier league team.

Yeovil anyone?
will definitely be giving Yeovil (my home town) a go, be interesting challenge keeping them in the championship with the budget they have.

Wolves have already released some of their best (in game) players...

Hunt, SEB and Berra are already gone... might be a decent blank slate to start with there.

Hull will be very interesting, with a solid base to build on, and a reported decent budget for the prem, they should be great.

My precious Leeds will hopefully keep hold of Byram, Lees, White and co and should be in a better position to challenge next season too.

Watford will always be a decent proposition with the backing they have currently... not to mention the talent in the team like Hoban, Murray and co.

As a fellow Leeds fan, I'll be very surprised if we keep Byram. Lets face it, GFH are skint. Also, I think that White has this year to prove himself as a good player rather than a lower league speed merchant.

Back on topic, Portsmouth will be a nice challenge, as will Yeovil.