DaveMUFCs Mega Summer 2013 Transfer Update

In the beginning when i am in the friendlies. Some times after a game and sometimes just when I click continue

It's a problem with your game then mate, I've been going through it fine and haven't heard of anyone else having that sort of problem...

but what about other scottish teams i.e celtic,the situation at hearts etc....

As far as I know, all Scottish transfers have been completed, I was about to do the Hearts situation but it seems that they've been bought now so will be stabalised quite soon.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's a problem with your game then mate, I've been going through it fine and haven't heard of anyone else having that sort of problem...

As far as I know, all Scottish transfers have been completed, I was about to do the Hearts situation but it seems that they've been bought now so will be stabalised quite soon.

so when is the next latest release out,just the reason i ask so i can start a new save.looks good m8 btw

Hi, just loaded up a new game using your database, im playing as portsmouth and just found Emmanuel Frimpong and Ryan Shotton both without clubs, as far as im aware both players are still at their clubs(Arsenal and Stoke respectively).

so when is the next latest release out,just the reason i ask so i can start a new save.looks good m8 btw

I usually release it after quite a few changes are made, so maybe in a week or so if there are major transfers?

Hi, just loaded up a new game using your database, im playing as portsmouth and just found Emmanuel Frimpong and Ryan Shotton both without clubs, as far as im aware both players are still at their clubs(Arsenal and Stoke respectively).

My mistake, I was just basing free agents on when their contracts were expiring in 2013 on the editor, so I'll add them back

Seem to be getting a good few of "crash" reports using this which makes me rather reluctant to do so.Can anybody verify decent few seasons play with this?

I've only heard of one person who's had that issue and he's already identified that it's his game, not the update?

Have you done any of the Watford transfers in this update? Thanks :)

Loanee's have been cancelled and players out of contract etc. have been done, but not Pudil and Battochio etc. They will be in the next update though!

Quite a few changes needed with York City. Maybe you are not going that low?

Released: Bullock, Challinor, Coates, Doig, Ible, Weir, Johnson, Kelly, Middleton, Potts, Moncur

Transfers: Kerr, McLaughlin (both to Grimsby), Everson (to BÍ/Bolungarvík), McDaid (to Derry City), Reed (to Chester), Walker (to Östersunds FK)

Loan ended: O'Connell (from Blackburn), Rodman (on loan from Aldershot, has now moved to Grimsby)

Backroom staff: Mills, Gee, Lyttle - All gone. Manager, Nigel Worthington. Assistant Manager, Steve Torpey. Goalkeeping Coach, Andy Collett. Tony Mee, Head of YD

Edit: Contracts

Allan, Atkinson, Dickinson should all have pro contracts to June 2014

Oyebanjo, Smith, McGurk, all contracted to 2014

Platt, Parslow, both contracted to 2015

Cheers for this Dave, however have noticed you have placed Ola Toivonen at Norwich, and whilst we did have a bid accepted, he hasn't of yet signed for us. In fact it looks like he may well have turned us down.

Cheers for this Dave, however have noticed you have placed Ola Toivonen at Norwich, and whilst we did have a bid accepted, he hasn't of yet signed for us. In fact it looks like he may well have turned us down.

Thanks for telling me, I'll get it reverted

• 2 weeks later...

Many thanks for all the work put into this update and was really enjoying the save however have to report that my game crashed midway through season 2...Not a techie person so can't pinpoint the reason or whether it was my game/laptop but never had this problem before. Hope it was just a one off for me as thought the save was one of my more enjoyable ones.

Good afternoon everyone.

This is my first visit to this site and i'm really enjoying all of the information i'm finding. I'm not new to FM, but I am new to using the editor and after a weekend of some trial and error this site should get me pointed in the right direction.

When I attempt to download this file I get a warning that "this type of file can harm your computer, do you want to keep Summer Transfer .xml anyway? I'm curious if anyone is seeing this same error?

Many thanks.

Dave

• 4 weeks later...
Causing my game to crash here too, before I even get a chance to select leagues and stuff. Playing on Mac and haven't had any issues of this sort before.

Well it's rather an issue with your game or an issue with my edited data running on a Mac which is more likely, as I've been starting games on it fine and no one else seems to have gotten this issue.

Are you sure you've applied the update correctly? As I've started the game myself and its all up to date as of this morning...

Hi Dave, which link is the latest as the one I downloaded has Bale still at old club, etc... thanks anyways for all your hard work.

Bernard still at Atlético Mineiro in the update, moved to Shakhtar Donetsk.

Are you sure you're on the latest DB with Bale at Madrid etc.? As it would be an odd one for me to miss out considering it was so big...

Hi Dave, which link is the latest as the one I downloaded has Bale still at old club, etc... thanks anyways for all your hard work.

It should be the one posted a few posts up, I've also updated the main link on my OP, so thats the one, should be around 8mb.

Is the skrill prem updated? Also has the clubs finances been effected with the transfers?

No, sorry, I didn't go as low as that, only up until League 2.... And yes, all the other clubs have had finances adjusted, for example in earlier updates I gave QPR and Wolves negative wages as they had loads of high earners which would force you to offload them, but now I've adjusted them to give them normal budgets again as they've sold off most of the high earners.

Are you sure you're on the latest DB with Bale at Madrid etc.? As it would be an odd one for me to miss out considering it was so big...

It should be the one posted a few posts up, I've also updated the main link on my OP, so thats the one, should be around 8mb.

Thank you ;-)

• 3 months later...

Archived