Békéscsaba 1912 Előre SE - A Youth Project Challenge

SRL88

Well done on promotion at the second attempt; you certainly dodged a bullet in the first season with all those relegations :D

Looking good for safety already, maybe even a cup final?

You're another who doesn't read my posts properly :(. We got knocked out.

Chuffed with our first season at this level though.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That league change in second season make the game unable to edit properly xD i just can't add the third division where your B team can play :/

Btw, it's a really good season, 9th is over your attempts i think ;)

That league change in second season make the game unable to edit properly xD i just can't add the third division where your B team can play :/

Btw, it's a really good season, 9th is over your attempts i think ;)

Yeah the third division isn't even available to add on after the first season.

We have overachieved this season, but it is better than flirting with relegation.

Bekescsaba-Elore_zpseb6bae19.png

SRL88's Career - April 2015 - Békéscsaba 1912 Elore SE

Nemzeti Bajnokság I

BeacutekeacutescsabaiEl1510reFC_FixturesSchedule_zps29298071.png

HungarianDivisionI_OverviewStages_zpsc5205d81.png

A really solid month which ended with us officially sealing our place in the Nemzeti Bajnoksag I next season as we're 13pts clear of the relegation zone with only 12pts to play for. The month kicked off with a very poor display away to Kaposvar. We didn't venture forward at all in the game and as the match went on I was getting more and more furious. I was pleased that we got beat in all honesty because it allowed for me to really lay into the players. It seemed to have an effect though because they put in an excellent display against ZTE. We took the lead somewhat against the run of play thanks to a fantastic strike by Laszlo Meszaros and added a second not long into the second half from a corner. Unlike previous games where we switch off in the latter stages we didn't this time and kept a clean sheet along with the victory. We played a 0-0 draw out with Pecs before officially sealing survival against Papa. We took a deserved lead and really should have killed the game off before allowing them back into it in the 82nd minute. Luckily a fantastic ball into the box was met full on the volley by Zsolt Sztrunga who smashed the ball home in stoppage time.

SRL88's Career - May 2015 - Békéscsaba 1912 Elore SE

Nemzeti Bajnokság I

BeacutekeacutescsabaiEl1510reFC_FixturesSchedule_zpsd60534ba.png

HungarianDivisionI_OverviewStages_zpseac500c0.png

Very pleased to have finished the campaign unbeaten, especially when you take into account that we played three of the top four in the last four games. We traveled to Videoton and started slowly and we fell behind inside ten minutes. The goal seemed to give us that kick we needed and we fought back into the game. A few sharp words at half time spurred the lads on even more and we leveled things in the 67th minute through Adam Viczian (YP1) to grab a point. We followed this up with an absolutely dominant performance against MTK but our finishing let us down. They went ahead in the second half right against the run of play but we hit back and scored in the 82nd minute. I was frustrated with a draw away to Eger as we were 2-0 up at half time. They battled back in the second period and snatched a point. We rounded the season off with an excellent win on the road, despite falling behind inside ten minutes. Adam Viczian (YP1) was brilliant at leading the line and his double allowed for us to grab a very good three points.

SRL88's Career - Season Review - 2014/15 - Békéscsaba 1912 Elore SE

Nemzeti Bajnokság I

Results 1 - Results 2

Final League Position: 8th

A very good debut season in the top division. We ended up well clear of relegation and went into May having already secured our survival. We were rarely in trouble at any point of the season. We pulled off some big results and even managed to sneak into the top half of the table on the final day.

Magyar Kupa

Competition Performance: Knocked out in Quarter-Final

A very good run in the Magyar Kupa for us. We faced Tokol for the third time in as many years which we battled through before another two battling performances. A poor result in the first leg of the Quarter-Final was to much for us to overturn as we exited the competition.

Magyar Ligakupa

Competition Performance: Knocked out in Group Stage

I didn't expect anything from this competition at all. We faced three very strong teams so I was delighted to pick up a win.

Squad

We have a pretty good squad now and along with the youngsters who have just arrived at the club things could be a lot brighter in the years ahead.

Finances

The finances aren't brilliant I must say. We are losing a lot of money on a monthly basis. This next season could be tough financially.

We didn't make any sales during the 2014/15 season.

Youth at the Club

Adam Viczian (YP1) - Another fine season as he continues to improve season in season out.

Peter Lamar (YP2) - He didn't play many games, but he got a few, specifically in the cups. He will be our number one goalkeeper next season however.

Zsolt Nanasi (YP3) - He really impressed in the games he played.

Andras Dlusztus (YP4) - His performances were no where near the level of last season. Maybe this was to much of a step up for him for just his second season in the team.

Bela Gyomber (YP5) - He played second fiddle to Viczian (YP1) nearly all season but did weigh in with his share of goals.

Milan Buza (YP6) - Did alright in the games he featured in.

Norbert Csurka (YP7) - Played more than his stats suggest he should. Did alright.

Laszio Laszio (YP8) - Featured in a few games. Did alright in the cups.

Zoltan Csordas (YP9) - He didn't feature as much as he probably should. That could be down to the strength of our midfield, but he scored twice in the few games he did play.

Sandor Sabo (YP10) - Another who didn't play much but did OK in the games he did.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| Season   | League               | League Position | Magyar Kupa  | Magyar Ligakupa  | Champions League  | Europa League   | Other       |
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| 2012/13  | Nemzeti Bajnokság II | 2nd             | Third Round  | N/A              | N/A               | N/A             | -           |
| 2013/14  | Nemzeti Bajnokság II | 1st - Promoted  | Third Round  | N/A              | N/A               | N/A             | -           |
| 2014/15  | Nemzeti Bajnokság I  | 8th             | Quarter-Final| Group Stage      | N/A               | N/A             | -           |

Next Season

If we have another season like this I will be chuffed. Baby steps is the way forward.

SRL88's Career - Season Preview - 2015/16 - Békéscsaba 1912 Elore SE

Board Expectations:

Nemzeti Bajnokság I: Safe Mid-Table Position

Magyar Kupa: Reach the Quarter-Final

Magyar Ligakupa: Not Important

My Expectations:

Nemzeti Bajnokság I: I think mid-table is a bit to far to be fair. Anything above the relegation zone and I will be happy.

Magyar Kupa: Fifth Round, Quarter-Final and I am happy.

Magyar Ligakupa: We have the exact same group as last season. I suspect this is the way it is going forward from now on.

Budgets:

Balance: -£119,090

Great first season in the top flight. best of luck for next season!

Cheers dude.

At the minute I am struggling to keep up with these updates because the save is flying along :D.

SRL88's Career - Pre-Season - 2015/16 - Békéscsaba 1912 Elore SE

Friendlies

BeacutekeacutescsabaiEl1510reFC_FixturesSchedule_zpsb8b034a7.png

Probably our worst pre-season result wise in my four seasons. It started well with a nice victory but quickly went downhill. There were a few defeats where we lost by the odd goal and the stand-out which was the thumping by Spartak Moscow. We did round it off with a win.

Transfers - Out

Just a few departures. Two left after the expiration of their contract with the one sale being my number one goalkeeper over the last few seasons. I thought it was time to give the youth a chance.

SRL88's Career - July 2015 - Békéscsaba 1912 Elore SE

Nemzeti Bajnokság I

BeacutekeacutescsabaiEl1510reFC_FixturesSchedule_zps93f2db10.png

HungarianDivisionI_OverviewStages_zpsee45e282.png

A very solid start to the campaign with a nice win over MTK. The match was an even contest between two matched teams but we took the lead through a fantastic finish from Andras Dlusztus (YP4). It was definitely a case of needing a second goal to secure the win and we did exactly that from the penalty spot just past the hour mark.

You're another who doesn't read my posts properly :(. We got knocked out.

Chuffed with our first season at this level though.

Whoops! :o Sorry about that. Have to admit, I'm more of a skimmer than someone who reads every word.

Anyway, the fact you only lost seven games in the season shows you're already a difficult team to beat, and you should have a good year ahead.

Great progress so far and a really enjoyable read. Keep it up!

Cheers dude.

Whoops! :o Sorry about that. Have to admit, I'm more of a skimmer than someone who reads every word.

Anyway, the fact you only lost seven games in the season shows you're already a difficult team to beat, and you should have a good year ahead.

You would hope we can continue along the same lines this season.

Good survival last time. Lets see how well you improve this year.

Cheers dude. I would be more than happy with a similar season to last in all honesty.

SRL88's Career - August 2015 - Békéscsaba 1912 Elore SE

Nemzeti Bajnokság I

BeacutekeacutescsabaiEl1510reFC_FixturesSchedule_zps6a5e0f91.png

HungarianDivisionI_OverviewStages_zps7dd117a4.png

An excellent month which has us high in confidence following a fantastic start to the campaign. The month kicked off with a tricky game on the road which was very even. Just as it looked like the game would end in a draw we snatched the win in stoppage time for a welcome three points. We followed this up with a solid draw away to Kaposvar before a hard fought win against Cegled. We traveled to Debrecen and we were absolutely battered but somehow managed to come away with a 1-0 win. We had just two shots at goal in the whole 90 minutes and found the only goal of the game on the break. We were totally outclassed against Videoton who battered us 4-0 before rounding the month off with a hard fought win.

Looks like you are not gonna get relegated you might even get european football

I think it is a bit early to say that. There is a long way to go yet.

Excellent start to the season :thup:

Cheers fella :thup:

Relegation is out of the question for sure, top table finish looks like a high posibility, your boys seem to be fighting for a result in every game!

No pressure then :D. If we can finish around where we did last season I will be chuffed. I do agree though that we are battling for points.

Excellent beginning to the season! Boys are playing with confidence :thup:

Cheers fella. Things are going better than I could have hoped for.

I enjoyed your Journeyman's. This is a good challenge, that you are starting well at

I was enjoying it too, but after it went I felt it was time for a change. This is very enjoyable. yet frustrating :p.

SRL88's Career - September 2015 - Békéscsaba 1912 Elore SE

Nemzeti Bajnokság I

BeacutekeacutescsabaiEl1510reFC_FixturesSchedule_zps030250f1.png

OTPBankLiga_OverviewStages_zps10b2225b.png

A mixed month with two wins sandwiched between two defeats. The Ferencvaros defeat was much like the game against Videoton where we were completely outclassed. It was one of those games you just wanted to be over because you knew which was it was going very early on. We did bounce back though with a very hard fought win over Eger. The only goal of the game came after 20 minutes. Another hard fought game followed as we scored our second successive 1-0 win in a row. The month rounded off with a disappointing defeat as we played well against Diosgyor. They scored late on which denied us what would have been a well earned point.

Magyar Kupa Third Round

BeacutekeacutescsabaiEl1510reFC_FixturesSchedule-2_zpsbdce146b.png

This was a very pleasing win. It was the first game since I took over that every starting player was a YP. We played very well with Bela Gyomber (YP5) grabbing a brace and Karoly Disztl (YP15) netting his first goal for the club.

Magyar Kupa Ligakupa Group Stage

BeacutekeacutescsabaiEl1510reFC_FixturesSchedule-3_zpsc21dad94.png

MagyarLigakupa_OverviewStages_zps59f35e83.png

Two solid draws to kick off our group stage. We played really well against Gyor and took the lead through Adam Viczian (YP1). We should have really made certain of the win as we had some good chances but didn't take them and we paid the price when they leveled with just ten minutes remaining. We followed that up with a very solid performance and result away to Debrecen.

Looking good for mid-table with such results. You got some talented boys!

Definitely have. Chuffed with how they are performing.

Still very tight at the top of the table. Hopefully, you can snatch a few points from higher placed opposition.

I'm not aiming any higher than 6th to be honest. If we do then its a huge bonus.

The start of a bright career hopefully.

Fingers crossed. He has started very well.

SRL88's Career - October 2015 - Békéscsaba 1912 Elore SE

Nemzeti Bajnokság I

BeacutekeacutescsabaiEl1510reFC_FixturesSchedule_zpscdb6970e.png

OTPBankLiga_OverviewStages_zpsce6e10d1.png

Another mixed month but one which keeps us up near the top of the table. The month started with hard defeat as we were the better side against ZTE but had to settle for a defeat when we conceded a late goal. We did follow it up with a very good performance at home. An early goal gave us the lead and we scored a second right on half time. A third was added just after the break and although we conceded in stoppage time it was a comfortable win. A one sided defeat away to Gyor was followed up with a very good win away to Ujpest.

Magyar Kupa Fourth Round

BeacutekeacutescsabaiEl1510reFC_FixturesSchedule-2_zps682a89bc.png

An excellent performance on the road once again in the cup. We played really well and thoroughly deserved our win to book our place in the Fifth Round.

Magyar Ligakupa Group Stage

BeacutekeacutescsabaiEl1510reFC_FixturesSchedule-3_zps571ffd5f.png

MagyarLigakupa_OverviewStages_zps515b6fcd.png

Another two solid results which give us a chance of qualifying from the group. We should have beaten Ferencvaros but allowed another slender lead slip late on but followed it up with a much needed win against Debrecen.

I'm quite astonished at how much you've progressed already, not just in terms of seasons already played (Jesus how come you're already in season 4 :D ), but also in sheer achievements for the club, you look like a midtable top tier side already, despite the massive handicap of being a youth challenge. Great job so far.

Looking good for a top table finish! Unlucky in the Ligakupa, almost a massive upset!

Cheers fella.

Awesome save, I've never had the patience to do much with youth, except when I go to a club with a huge youth layout already... kudos doing great in Hungary!

I never thought I would be able to do it in all honesty. I've openly admitted that but after my other save was lost I fancied a change.

I'm quite astonished at how much you've progressed already, not just in terms of seasons already played (Jesus how come you're already in season 4 :D ), but also in sheer achievements for the club, you look like a midtable top tier side already, despite the massive handicap of being a youth challenge. Great job so far.

I think it helps because I only have three leagues loaded with one being playable. That mixed with my fantastic new laptop ;):D.

You know me well enough surely? It is my excellent management :brock:. Seriously though, I am astonished myself with how well things are going.

Archived