[RELEASED] Automatic Regen Replacements v1.1

fayon

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Hello everybody,

is it possible to add new pics ?There are 2 different xml`s,the config.xml isnt a problem ,but the second,the hair.xml.

I have to put the player-id into this,but there are a lot of steps n alot of work.A way with a generator or any other tool to handle it?

Sry 4 my english,its not my motherlanguage,but it gets better and better ;D.

Greetz from germany!

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Can I ask how to remove the faces from this pack?

I installed as guided above but a lot of them are way too old looking for new/regens so tried to remove it. I deleted the folder and just added the one I backed up before installing. However, quite a few regens still have the faces from this pack! Anything I can do?

Can I ask how to remove the faces from this pack?

I installed as guided above but a lot of them are way too old looking for new/regens so tried to remove it. I deleted the folder and just added the one I backed up before installing. However, quite a few regens still have the faces from this pack! Anything I can do?

Have you cleared your cache and reloaded the skin? That normally solves problems like this.

Isn't it possible to match the faces with the players or eliminate and create other faces to avoid the problem of photos of old people ?

just replace the ''old'' pics with what you want too then, its easy to do just remember to give them same name as those replaced

and clear cache etc etc

• 1 month later...

Does anybody know if this will still work with FM 2016?

I tried the below but doesn't seem to have done anything. Any ideas as this is a great idea in my opinion.

Backup your hair folder from C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Football Manager 2016\data\facegen\hair

-Delete it and extract the new hair folder there

-Regen faces should be replaced upon loading the game

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

If you don't want to see the original regen showing behind the cut out

Delete this file and restart the game

D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Football Manager 2016\data\facegen\little_endian\model_sets\default\face\facehi.png

• 1 month later...
Why always 2 faces at me appears!

6xypy6ud.jpg

post #67

If you don't want to see the original regen showing behind the cut out

Delete this file and restart the game

D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Football Manager 2016\data\facegen\little_endian\model_sets\default \face\facehi.png

if you have no faces showing those are not the regens they are the fake players the game uses when a team cant field enough players etc

you can add your own facepack to any missing players/staff if you want to it wont cause any issues with this or other graphic folders

• 3 weeks later...
FMXML can help to create those files like hair.xml? is there a way to create a template or something? because with FMXML i see xml templates for logos and kits or something, but nothing other than that

No, just use notepad to edit the config file thats there to add extra lines for the hair

• 3 months later...
On 1/2/2015 at 12:24, BorussiaDortmund said:

Hello everybody,

is it possible to add new pics ?There are 2 different xml`s,the config.xml isnt a problem ,but the second,the hair.xml.

I have to put the player-id into this,but there are a lot of steps n alot of work.A way with a generator or any other tool to handle it?

Sry 4 my english,its not my motherlanguage,but it gets better and better ;D.

Greetz from germany!

Did you figure out how to add more faces?

• 1 month later...

awesome idea....and love the mod! thanks for the great work

3 questions:

- I noticed different ethicities for the hair, one of them in east indian. I dont see any faces for them?  what nationalities use that one?

- further the footbean for mixed races is different than the one used in original hair   not mixed. Are those pics used correctly?

- in my game  Arabian players use asian pics. Is there a way to make them use different set of pictures?  or define them better somewhere so some ethnicities use different set?

• 3 weeks later...

To make this working properly in FM 2017  it needs adjustment in the hispanic and mixed_race hair.xml

this line in both hispanic folders:

<boolean id="hispanic" value="true"/>

needs to be changed to

<boolean id="hisp" value="true"/>

the same for the mixed_race:

<boolean id="mixed_race" value="true"/>

change to

<boolean id="mixd" value="true"/>

This has to be done for all records in that hair files (search/replace)

1 minute ago, GeedieZ said:

I was asking about the overlaying newgens' pictures using the method from OP. Take a look:

01.PNG

02.PNG

As I said, it's not that easy anymore to hide the generated face. If you remove eygen files the generated manager will become headless...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/7/2016 at 16:32, GeedieZ said:

I was asking about the overlaying newgens' pictures using the method from OP. Take a look:

01.PNG

02.PNG

The data\facegen\little_endian folder is a bit more complex this year, it took me a couple of days to get things done. Here are the steps:

1) Go to Football Manager 2017\data\facegen\little_endian\model_sets\male\manager\face and delete all files in it. (I suggest you backup the files first, then delete)

2) Download this 

3) Save the archive in that same Football Manager 2017\data\facegen\little_endian\model_sets\male\manager\face folder and extract.

I hope it works for you guys! Good luck!

Archived