How to increase attendance??

I'm Dinamo Moscow and my attendance is terrible!

I'm second from bottom on average attendance and have a % by capacity rating of 51%!

I'm currently 4th in the first season after 11 games.

What factors determine attendance?

I'm second from bottom on average attendance and have a % by capacity rating of 51%!

Welcome to sports in Moscow! Unless it's v another Moscow team, St Petersburg or the Champs league final then well good luck. Pretty realistic if that is the case! :D

Welcome to sports in Moscow! Unless it's v another Moscow team, St Petersburg or the Champs league final then well good luck. Pretty realistic if that is the case! :D

Spartack and CSKA Moscow have a lower % than me now currently; so I guess that could be it!

Spartack and CSKA Moscow have a lower % than me now currently; so I guess that could be it!

In reality its true Moscow teams have shocking attendance figures for everyday games. I guess on the game the answers you'll will be 'win more games' 'sign better players' and ask the board if you can to hold a match day or whatever its called to draw in new support!

This is a well-documented issue with Russian football. People seem in to be apathetic towards it. In fact, I'd wager that Russian Premier League has the lowest attendance in proportion to money invested of all the major European competitions. Part of the problem is culture and lack of efficiency when organizing matches. Fans often have to endure long ques when attending matches, as well as being kept behind at the stadium after the game has finished in order to minimize the friction between the fans. In the cold months of late autumn and early spring this does not encourage attendance. Russia is also a somewhat of a pessimistic country, so that does not help either.

My finances have been spiralling downhill due to the low attendance levels!

However I've been saved by a £40 Million sponsership deal!! Is this because i'm a russian club or in debt that I have such a large deal????

That sounds about right for Dinamo Moscow, their average gate this season has been 8,400, while their stadium has a capacity of 18,636. In fact you're doing better in the game than they are in real life!

• 3 months later...

Im now managing LE MANS FC in French 2nd Division (Ligue 2). My finances are very insecure and i'm -£4,000,000 in debt. My average attendance is 24%! I've done season so far and just missed out of promotion!

If I get promoted would I see a large increase in attendance??

As i really need to pack out my stadium in order to get some money!

Archived