Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
Vy_Low

Penalty Taker constantly misses penalties

anyone having this problem?

in all my games the highest rated penalty taker in my team always misses his penalties, his stats are high 17+ to 20 for Penalties, Finishing, Composure but he missed more than 60% of his penalties.

i started a new game, changed the stats of a player to all 20s in those 3 areas and it is the same, he misses A LOT of penalties, shouldn't it be the opposite?

shouldn't a player with 20 in penalty miss like 1 or 2 the whole season and not score 4 or 5 out of 10 penalties?

Same here, scoring about 1/3 penalties. Seems like a lot of people are having the same problem.

There are hidden attributes like how he handles pressure and performs in big matches. I just use players who usually score even if their penalty stats aren't the best.

CAVANI SUCKED FOR ME BUT ALWAYS SEEMS TO SCORE IN BIG GAMES?!! dunno what his hidden stats are though?

Agreed, Arturo Vidal has great penalty-related stats but he's 0/2 for me this season and around 50% in prior seasons.

There are hidden attributes like how he handles pressure and performs in big matches. I just use players who usually score even if their penalty stats aren't the best.

i can see the players hidden attributes and they are high.

and it is ridiculous that my freekick taker has a higher percentage of direct freekick to goals than my penalty taker's percentage of penalties to goals

Mine seem to be very inconsistent. I had Jon Eustace at Watford who scored about 6 in a row, then missed 3 in 1 game (all hit the post :-/) and then scored twice at Old Trafford....