I am managing in Germany with WB. I have top youth and training facilities, exceptional junior coaching but above average youth receruitment.

In board talk, option to enhance youth recruitment is always disabled, why ? is it because of club, nation, competetion rep, club rep ?

There’s some discussion around this in Cleon’s Ajax Youth thread in the Tactics/Training Forum.

Other users have reported only being able to upgrade this once every 4 years or so, I think the feeling was the it does come with Club Rep increases with one person mentioning that they could only do this once they’d won Europa League and moved up to ‘International’

i m in the game for 8 years managing WB for 4 years, qualifying for chps league reaching first knockout rounds, uefa rank 53, updated training and youth facilities once, earlier they were also top, now also top

I'm 30 seasons into a save in Wales. National Club rep, league ranked 8-10th in Europe, Club rank 12th in Europe, all facilities topped out but i've only had the chance to upgrade recruitment once so its still basic.

best thing to do, iam not advertising here for cheats, but to make sure that it will work eventually is to get a live editor and improve your reputation, and see when the board actually reacts to grant you a recruitment upgrade, so you know what you have to do (or how far you are actually away) from it

finally yesterday i was able to request board to increase but they denied due to very basic corporate facilities :). Now dont ask me why i was able to request. I think i won German super cup, so it became available