giving a specific regen a specific hairstyle

mosephthegreat

most of my team is regens, and they all have pretty rubbish hair, so I used the olt hairpack and it worked out brilliantly. except my star striker still has some of the ugly old hair (while other existing players got stylish new haircuts).

I tried to ignore it but I can't stand it anymore. he's a club hero and he looks like an idiot!

so I ask you... is there any way to give him a specific hair from the olt hairpack? I don't want to have to "apply" the pack again as everyone else has great hair and I'd rather not change all of them just to sort my star striker out. I would assume it'd be a quick bit of xml (I have his player ID ready) but have no idea where to begin, really!

any help would be HUGELY appreciated.

thanks!

As far as i know there is no way to pick his hair. I think you would have to make a picture and add the hair you require. like the ones in [thread=247147]here. [/thread]

If you can post his picture up and the hair style you want I could have a go at doing one if you dont want to.

I've done this before on a previous version by finding the hairstyle the player has and overwriting it with the image of the hairstyle I want. Should still work after a reload of the game I think. If trying this, I'd just make sure to backup the hair folders before doing so, just in case :)

Archived