Scouting questions

Hi All,

Sorry if these questions have already been answered, however I tried to search for scouting threads but none offered these answers.

1) On the scouting menu, apart from the normal scout opposition, Region and Nation, there are World, New Talent and Known Talent.

For the World option, will you scout go to every country on the planet and scout for players? Or will he choose particular nations that he has knowledge in? Is this a good option to send your scouts on?

For the New Talent, isn't it something like the World option, where he will only return new players?

And what does known talent do? Will the scout go after the players that other scouts in your team have already scouted?

2) My top JPA and JPP is the Head of Youth Development, Favini. So whenever a scout comes up with a player I like, and I think would be a good fit for the team, I send him to watch him for 3 games. And more often than not, he comes up with some new players who are also interesting.

a) Is it ok to send your Head of Youth development on scouting missions? Will it deter from his job of developing youngsters?

b) Why none other of my scouts come back with reports on other players, whenever I send them to watch a player for 3 matches? And they have 17 JPP and 18JPA? Is it some other attribute that is impeding them?

3) Is it possible to send a scout to watch a particular game? For example if he is scouting South America, and a Boca-River is coming up, or for example Sao Paolo - Santos, can you send him to watch that particular game?

Thanks

Archived