Nuu Skin

Freyyr

Amazing skin.

Reminds me of Fahrenheit.

62121652.png

sometimes this text is hardly visible. You should make it white, yellow or sky blue.

bbbyr.png

On the other hand this text should be darker, maybe black.

Thanks. A V2 will be released ;)

Any ground breaking changes?

Only thing i find is some of the colours are less easy to pick out. For example the menu selection as was stated above. Also the loanees colour and the colour of someone out on loan are similar.

Could you advise on changing the kit size on overview screen (Split screen view) ?

• 2 weeks later...

Great Skin.

Only thing that bothers me is the colour of newsitems in your inbox. The blue and yellow makes it a bit hard for the eyes. Maybe a darker blue and darker yellow would be better. Its quite bright now.

Any chance you will release a white/light version aswell? :)

there's also this weird bug when you use a filter on the squad or tactics page, where the window goes back to the grey version

I personally would like white text instead of the yellow text :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello,

Couple of changes I would like to make to the skin on my game...

Firstly the text showing value and coach/scout report are hardly visible, is there a way to alter this so it is readable?

qwzfhv.png

Also the match screen shows a logo for + Sports, Id like to remove that.

Whilst on the suject of the match screen, how can we have the default scoreboard please?

Hello,

Couple of changes I would like to make to the skin on my game...

Firstly the text showing value and coach/scout report are hardly visible, is there a way to alter this so it is readable?

Also the match screen shows a logo for + Sports, Id like to remove that.

Whilst on the suject of the match screen, how can we have the default scoreboard please?

Hi, the first bug is fix is the v2.

For the match screen, you have just to delete the + Sports icon in the folder indicated in the first post.

my game crashed after i installed this skin. i was reading the scout report of my next opponents, and when i click on the 'last match' tab in the report, game crashed.

tried a few times but the same thing happened - it didn't work. had to use another skin now, which is a shame because this skin looks sound.

How do we change the logo displayed in the match engine?

Mine is default to Canal+ at the moment, I can see that there are others to choose from in skins\nuu\graphics\icons\logos

*edit*

Ahh! Don't worry, I've sorted it.

FYI, you have to edit "match full window" in the Panels folder, there is a single line which had the Canal+ entry which can be replaced with whatever logo you want :)

How do we change the logo displayed in the match engine?

Mine is default to Canal+ at the moment, I can see that there are others to choose from in skins\nuu\graphics\icons\logos

*edit*

Ahh! Don't worry, I've sorted it.

FYI, you have to edit "match full window" in the Panels folder, there is a single line which had the Canal+ entry which can be replaced with whatever logo you want :)

Or you can just rename the logo you want to use to canal+, like it's said in the readme. I wonder if anyone ever reads them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...
On 16/09/2019 at 03:45, Jamie Aubrey said:

This skin looks sick but I just noticed its from 2013 so this wont work for 19

I could be having the same issue, finally the link works to download, added to skin folder but when I goto apply it's not in there as an option to choose.

Edited by Daveo72
spelling errors