TACTIC- 3-1-5-1 Amen 13.3.2 / 13.3.3

Hi Guys,

Here once again to be able to share with you another tactic designed to patch the 13.3.2 and 13.3.3,

the formation is the 3-1-5-1 with Twente the Netherlands

desenho+tatico.png

One tactic pressuring, high defensive line and focus pass: through the middle.

FAST PLAYERS WHERE CAN.

GK-A good goalkeeper.

CD-Fast, high, composure, concentration

DM-Complete.

W's-Good at the intersection, true winger

CM-Complete, good finishing

ST-Complete, good teamwork

I don't use Shouts, this tactic is plug and play!

The Training and Match Training

treinos.png

The Transfers

Transferencias.png

The Fixtures

Eridivisie

UEFA League

Dutch Cup

calendario+Eredivisie.pngcalendario+UEFA+league.pngcalendario+Ta%C3%A7a.png

Team Stats

Eridivisie

UEFA league

estastisticas+equipe.pngestastisticas+equipe+UEFA+league.png

Player Stats

Eridivisie

UEFA League

estastisticas+jogadores.pngestastisticas+jogadores+UEFA+league.png

League Table

classfica%C3%A7ao+final.png

Judging players season

classifica%C3%A7ao+jogadores.png

Best of 3 Matches

Ajax

Ajax+1x3+Twente.pngTwente+2x0+Ajax.pngTwente+2x1+Ajax.png

PSV

Twente+2x0+PSV.pngPSV+2x0+Twente.pngTwente+2x0+PSV+UEFA+league.png

I started a save to test it on another team and chose Manchester City but as you can see almost all players sold and bought young players, it was only 6 players with more than 4 stars.

As you can see is a fairly young team with a lot of potential but can still be considered a team zone UEFA or CHAMPIONS

qualidade+jogadores.png

calendario+final.pngclassifica%C3%A7ao+final.png

Download: Tactic- 3-1-5-1 Amen 13.3.2 /13.3.3

Facebook: Historia de Treinador

I hope feedback's .. enjoy!

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I encourage everyone to try this, it's an unusual formation but a very good tactic. I will post screens later, but with a strong Tottenham team in 2017 I have scored 60 and conceded only 2 in 19 league games. And it's so pleasing to see how your MCs are involved in the attack and score goals. My MCL so far is my top scorer with 15 goals in 19 games.

Used this tactic with AGOVV in Holland prediction was 15th and i came 9th(didn't qualify for the playoffs because of weird rules i guess) but i revamped the whole team as my oldest player is 20 i can see some good play with my team, really encouraging

Tried this last night, with Southampton, very mixed results.

Persist some more, mainly until the formation bar is all the way up. Generally when you change to this formation the team really takes some time to get used to it.

Just tried this halfway through 2nd season with Liverpool and cant wait to get back home and continue. I only had time to play 3 games but wow.The midfield completely overwelmed the oposition and I won all 3 games. The good thing is that my team aren't yet comfortable with the tactic so I can't wait to see the perfomances when they are.

Used this tactic with AGOVV in Holland prediction was 15th and i came 9th(didn't qualify for the playoffs because of weird rules i guess) but i revamped the whole team as my oldest player is 20 i can see some good play with my team, really encouraging

may be a weak team, but that has players for formation .. could be better if I could get the players needed to tactic ..

Just tried this halfway through 2nd season with Liverpool and cant wait to get back home and continue. I only had time to play 3 games but wow.The midfield completely overwelmed the oposition and I won all 3 games. The good thing is that my team aren't yet comfortable with the tactic so I can't wait to see the perfomances when they are.

thanks for the feedback and good luck for the nexts games...

dimartino, could you show us your result?

Please don't get me wrong, but to be honest don't want have all that work. The tactic works! And it's its creator job to prove it with pics, and I think he did it pretty well in the OP.

And please I don't say you win all matches, but what I really like is the way your team plays with this. I just lost the Europa League semi-final against Arsenal with an aggregated 1-5, but at the Emirates it was balanced but Arsenal's quality players made the difference agains my weaker (and plagued with injuries) Twente, so I lost 4-1. At home I still lost 0-1 but totally outplayed them 20-6 in shots, 4-0 in CCC's, Szczesny man of the match with 8.9 rating!!!!

To resume it what I see in this tactic is that against weaker teams you really dominate, and against equal / stronger teams you either dominate or its a balanced games. I have yet to be dominated in a match playing with this tactic. But you will still lose a few (the game is made this way, sometimes you just HAVE to lose!), unless you have a very strong team. Moreover I now going to start a season with this tactic, so for the first time I'm going to build a team around it!

its realy a very good tactic, i must say! realy good work here andrefanta, now my question is...its perhaps possible to use the concept of this tactic with a different formation? i like the way the team press's the opposition, and also the way the midfielders move around, attacking and defending, but is it possible to use this with a simple 4-4-2 or 4-2-3-1 or even a 3-4-3 ??!

its realy a very good tactic, i must say! realy good work here andrefanta, now my question is...its perhaps possible to use the concept of this tactic with a different formation? i like the way the team press's the opposition, and also the way the midfielders move around, attacking and defending, but is it possible to use this with a simple 4-4-2 or 4-2-3-1 or even a 3-4-3 ??!

I don't know, not tried it yet ... because I like the team that defends well.

a 3-4-3 would not want to play .. perhaps it would be hard to defend so well.

but you can try by moving one or CMD CME for the ST .. might give a 3 5 2 CONTE

so u mean that to defend that well we need 3 CB, would never work with 2 CB and DR/DL??

not a tactic with 2 CB and defensive 1DR and 1 defensive DL, CB defends better than 3 but this tactic did thinking on defense, and suffer few goals. because then you can be a champion .. who takes no goal, an hour makes!

i found this tactic and i tested it becouse its different from all ive seen before for fm 2013...

i almost never post, but i had to after the first match... you have to see this victory i got... ive never dominated any team like this... it has to be some kind of bug tactic or exploit tactic...

http://s24.postimg.org/futevzv2d/Sin_t_tulo.jpg

http://s4.postimg.org/hqac65lvh/Sin_t_tulo2.jpg

Check the first pic, i won 11-1... unreal!!!!

Check the seccond pick, i manage river plate, my team is average at best...

i found this tactic and i tested it becouse its different from all ive seen before for fm 2013...

i almost never post, but i had to after the first match... you have to see this victory i got... ive never dominated any team like this... it has to be some kind of bug tactic or exploit tactic...

http://s24.postimg.org/futevzv2d/Sin_t_tulo.jpg

http://s4.postimg.org/hqac65lvh/Sin_t_tulo2.jpg

Check the first pic, i won 11-1... unreal!!!!

Check the seccond pick, i manage river plate, my team is average at best...

but the tactic works well ... Manchester City with my young players, 2 star of quality. I almost got the premier league champion in the first year ...

you will get many results like these against weak teams.

I used this tactic in my Tottenham save in 2017-18... it's a strong team, but I won it all and it was easy.

Defense was very solid, my team usually dominated possession and we scored some very beautiful goals. For those like me that enjoy seeing the midfielders heavily involved in the attacking and scoring a lot, this tactic is a joy.

I made only very small changes to set pieces, and reduced the tackling of the defenders to normal to avoid reckless tackling that could result in penalty kicks for the AI.

Now if this tactic can be tweaked to score just a little bit more, it would be the perfect tactic. I also wonder if a little more creative freedom could be beneficial or not.

Some screens of the league table, player stats and results:

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

tweak it and upload for us? playing overload for 90 mins is not a good idea

overhead does not say anything, team instructions are edited directly in the instructions of the players .. this tactic is plug & play. If you did not see him 108 goals and conceded 16 in the PREMIER LEAGUE. I think that is not a very OVERLOAD, don't think?

Now if this tactic can be tweaked to score just a little bit more, it would be the perfect tactic. I also wonder if a little more creative freedom could be beneficial or not.

I like that my striker is scoring a lot.

One very small tweak I did is that you put your striker as target man with supply to feet.

Aguero has scored 8 goals and did 5 assists in his 5 first games (new Man City save to test that tactic). Will update later to see if he's scoring even more.

This tactic offers beautiful football. Solid defence with piercing attacks. My only annoyance is that the players get tired way too quickly with this. Especially the W's,DM and CM's. They'd start with their condition in the 90% range and by half time they'll be at 70%. I'm considering taking overload off, will this dramatically alter the tactic?

This tactic offers beautiful football. Solid defence with piercing attacks. My only annoyance is that the players get tired way too quickly with this. Especially the W's,DM and CM's. They'd start with their condition in the 90% range and by half time they'll be at 70%. I'm considering taking overload off, will this dramatically alter the tactic?

if you want change, you have to change the instructions of the players ..

but would advise you to leave like this.

tries to reduce the training before the games.

I decided to try this tactic after a number of seasons using Modern Warfare with Coventry City to huge success.

Sorry but this tactic just does not work at all for me - started a new game with Arsenal a team that includes players who can play across midfield the likes of Wiltshire, Arteta, Cazorla, Ramsey, Arsharvin, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Gervinho, Diaby, Walcott, Podolski and too which I added Tadic, Ayew, Schneiderlin and Ilsinho. I added Jovetic, Shawcross and Paletta to the squad - I got sacked after 25 games in the Prem where I was sat in 14th position with a record off W7 D5 L13 F42 A59 PTS26 - this including getting beat by bottom of the league WBA 5-0 at home! An unbelievable amount of injuries - in one game against Fulham i ended up with 9 players on the pitch, I lost 4 to injury. To be fair in Europe it worked well, I qualified top of my Champions League Group losing only 1 game but in the Premiership its sucks big time. I am tempted to give it another go but this time with FC Twente to see how it compares with andrefanta.

I decided to try this tactic after a number of seasons using Modern Warfare with Coventry City to huge success.

Sorry but this tactic just does not work at all for me - started a new game with Arsenal a team that includes players who can play across midfield the likes of Wiltshire, Arteta, Cazorla, Ramsey, Arsharvin, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Gervinho, Diaby, Walcott, Podolski and too which I added Tadic, Ayew, Schneiderlin and Ilsinho. I added Jovetic, Shawcross and Paletta to the squad - I got sacked after 25 games in the Prem where I was sat in 14th position with a record off W7 D5 L13 F42 A59 PTS26 - this including getting beat by bottom of the league WBA 5-0 at home! An unbelievable amount of injuries - in one game against Fulham i ended up with 9 players on the pitch, I lost 4 to injury. To be fair in Europe it worked well, I qualified top of my Champions League Group losing only 1 game but in the Premiership its sucks big time. I am tempted to give it another go but this time with FC Twente to see how it compares with andrefanta.

About injuries, tries to reduce the training putting more preparations for games ...

and on the results but I do not know what to tell you, here it is the print that's all the tested tactics and has more print's the "FM-BASE" maybe you had a little less luck.

as you can see, I made ​​a save with Man City, Arsenal in the same league with the team full of young. and finished in second place.

maybe the problem is with you, maybe you do not put fast defenders,

the way that you speak with the staff.

these things count a lot in Football Manager 13.

The problem is with you.

maybe you do not use the players required.

which team are you playing?

Playing with AC Milan. I tried it with Montpellier in French first league and won championship quite easily.

In fact, it's quite random, because I didn't change anything in my managing method.

Do you have any advice on making my striker score more ? I really love when I have a scoring machine uprfront.

Thanks andrefanta - Vermaelen pace 14 Acceleration 12, Koscielny pace pace 13 Acceleration 14, Palletta pace 14 acceleration 14, Shawcross Acceleration 12 and Pace 13 - so I dont think it is a lack of pace at the back. I won 5 out of 5 friendlies with the tactic including 3-0 v Valencia, 2-0 v Seville and 4-1 v FCP. Then as soon as the seasons started I lost 3-1 to Fulham first game, 2-0 to Everton and drew 1-1 with Liverpool, I didnt change anything from the friendlies?

Are all your results in 13.3.3?? I just wanted something different to Modern Warfare - I will keep trying now as I've started a new game with FC Twente using this tactic.

So how do you speak with your staff then? Or team talks?

Playing with AC Milan. I tried it with Montpellier in French first league and won championship quite easily.

In fact, it's quite random, because I didn't change anything in my managing method.

Do you have any advice on making my striker score more ? I really love when I have a scoring machine uprfront.

for the striker to make more goals .. places run from deep - sometimes

Thanks andrefanta - Vermaelen pace 14 Acceleration 12, Koscielny pace pace 13 Acceleration 14, Palletta pace 14 acceleration 14, Shawcross Acceleration 12 and Pace 13 - so I dont think it is a lack of pace at the back. I won 5 out of 5 friendlies with the tactic including 3-0 v Valencia, 2-0 v Seville and 4-1 v FCP. Then as soon as the seasons started I lost 3-1 to Fulham first game, 2-0 to Everton and drew 1-1 with Liverpool, I didnt change anything from the friendlies?

Are all your results in 13.3.3?? I just wanted something different to Modern Warfare - I will keep trying now as I've started a new game with FC Twente using this tactic.

So how do you speak with your staff then? Or team talks?

The lesions probably gave you more work during the season!

tries to reduce the training and put more preparation for matches.

all results are in patch 13.3.3.

I do not have many injuries in my game, because I edited the lesions by the editor and dimunir, then why I leave the training heavier ...

maybe you can not make very heavy .. that the problem of FM13.

I really like to buy young, but if you have many injuries and the low training young people and could not evolve evolve .. and so I edited the injuries and place training normal ..

Before

House - the favorite - aggressive

Away - Assertive / can win

Home against big - Assertive / can win

Half time

winning 2x0 or less - aggressive

winning 3-0 or more - quiet / continue

Great tactic :-) Really enjoying this game again now that I have this great tatic. Just wanted to add something. If people have problems with strikers not scoring that many goals, making his settings to run from deep to sometimes really did the trick for me.

hope this helps :-)

Hi andrefanta, Seems to be a very interesting tactics

Would you please explain more about "complete midfield" and "complete DM"

Which stats are those players required?

Also, would you please recommend potential winger for the tactics, want to try with Arsenal

Thanks in advance man

Archived