Sports Interactive Community
DKB

Why no "rushing out" training for keepers???

Missing the option to train my keepers in rushing out

Can't understand that it is missing

I know that "sweeper keeper" should cover it (haven't seen much improvement in it when trained that way) but it should be a part that you could train individual + it is something that can be trained IRL

I believe "Rushing Out" is classed as a tendency rather than a skill much like "Punching" so its like an ingrained preference for the individual.

ie its not how good he is at rushing out but more how often he prefers to do it.

I believe "Rushing Out" is classed as a tendency rather than a skill much like "Punching" so its like an ingrained preference for the individual.

ie its not how good he is at rushing out but more how often he prefers to do it.

Exactly. Eccentricity is another keeper trait that is a personal thing, not something you can train.

Maybe things have changed since FM11, but it's always been displayed under tactics, but it's never actually been something that changes from training. It's a tendency not a skill.

The tendency would be influenced by anticipation, decisions, pace, acceleration, positioning and perhaps aggression and bravery, I guess? Does work rate/team work come into it too?